Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This literally doesn't change anything, they are just packing in the items you would get into 1 chest vs 3.

The whole depletion thing is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    This literally doesn't change anything, they are just packing in the items you would get into 1 chest vs 3.

The whole depletion thing is meh.
    It's HALF the loot though, its 3 items vs 6

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    what are "you" on?

Do you believe Blizzard added the key mechanic for the challenge?
    The actual *keys* you use?

The key was meant to be a "currency" for players.
    Anyway, as mentioned, the whole key thing is completely unnecessary now. I'm pretty sure we'll see people starting the M+ run but leave and teleport back to town, to get the same key -1 now for the next day or something. Or just reset it once it's started, to get -1/-2/-3 immediatly.
    There's a difference between what Blizzard designed keys to be, and what they ended up being. CLEARLY Blizzard didn't want them to be what you're saying they wanted them to be, otherwise all these changes wouldn't be happening.

So they nerfed the loot drops by 50%, thanks

Good luck farming the items you need!
    Last edited by Beoren; 2017-05-03 at 05:48 AM.

Deleted
    Well, it is another pure example that Blizzard has no idea about their own game. This change means noone will looking for low lvl keys. So all of the new players just RIP. They will have no chance to get into this.

and the 300ilvl/exp is just a f*cking joke...

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    Is the bonus AP a joke though? Got 19 million AP last week in the chest (at AK level 31 at the time) for doing a +20 the week prior. I don't know, seems like a pretty good incentive to me to try and do some higher ones. Also keep in mind that the bonus AP will scale up to +30

As for the loot yeah its a nerf for lower keys, but once you got up to the higher ones right now you could only +1 with the occasional +2 anyway, this will actually give you 1 more piece of loot at the very high levels than is the case right now maybe offering some extra incentive to actually do higher keys outside the bonus AP at both the end of the run and the weekly cache.
    There is no incentive to go over the max. Why spend more time doing a 18-20 when you can do 2-3 10's in that time?

Deleted
    "ptr"

"Testing" you know.

If the whining is too hard, they will change it, as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    "ptr"

"Testing" you know.

If the whining is too hard, they will change it, as usual
    Except this time its warranted, they're basically saying, "The effort (no matter how much or how little) is now worth half the reward as pre-7.2.5 with zero boost to make up for it"

The keystone depletion thing is cool, I guess, but it doesn't affect that many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's HALF the loot though, its 3 items vs 6
    You have never gotten 6 items from a mythic dungeon. What are you smoking?

You have always gotten 2 sometimes 3. 2 extra chests are usually empty. This change is good and people were saying that the depletion mechanic should have been removed ever since the expansions release. It's too little too late most people have already quit the game.

Deleted
    Guys hold on a minute.
    So if you finished the dungeon within the time ! Is every player able to loot 2 pieces + 1. Or is the whole group gifted with in this case 3 pieces ?

Its very important, because if every player is gifted with 3 pieces, I will totally quit raiding and spend my whole time in M+ lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordhakera View Post
    (like waiting out timers)

There is practically no reason to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Won't change anything. Time is money. You want money to be far more rewarding proportionnaly to difficulty.
    This isn't the case and apparently this is not their program, just "linearize" the chest process.
    Well, more runs at low level > big and long run at high levels without this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    So, you'll get a 14 key and get to the last boss with time that would upgrade the keystone to a 17. Well, there'd be no point doing that since next patch the loot caps at 15 and you no longer get additional loot for "3 chesting". Do they expect us to get to the last boss and take a 10 minute break so the key only upgrades to a 15? Sounds kind of dumb, doesn't it?
    no. youll just finish the dungeon asap and then you will "fail" the 17 instantly, twice, to get 15 and run the 15. sounds even dumber, but hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Tedro View Post
    Guys hold on a minute.
    So if you finished the dungeon within the time ! Is every player able to loot 2 pieces + 1. Or is the whole group gifted with in this case 3 pieces ?

Its very important, because if every player is gifted with 3 pieces, I will totally quit raiding and spend my whole time in M+ lol
    There is no way in hell I see blizzard changing the reward from 6 pieces awarded over a group to 15. Well it would completely undermine my feeling about the change, I farm mythic plus for upgrades after all this would dramatically increase my chances of warforging/titanforging it's like a logic black hole and I don't see how anyone sees that wording and thinks it's 2-3 per player after thinking about it for a few seconds.

Deleted
    Fun police reporting for duty.

Guys hold on a minute.

Currently there are 2 pieces of loot per chest for the entire group so I would assume that implies 3 pieces total, so it's a 50% buff to people failing the timer or 1 chest, a 25% nerf to a 2 chest, and a 50% nerf to a 3 chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obbag View Post
    maybe they should raise the 890 gs cap again to +15 or something so people who do +3 chests at 10 won't get mad cuz less loot and actually enjoy the challenge.
    Except that changes absolutely fuck all, you just have a range of 1-15 instead of 1-10.

Quote Originally Posted by reokotsae View Post
    There is no way in hell I see blizzard changing the reward from 6 pieces awarded over a group to 15. Well it would completely undermine my feeling about the change, I farm mythic plus for upgrades after all this would dramatically increase my chances of warforging/titanforging it's like a logic black hole and I don't see how anyone sees that wording and thinks it's 2-3 per player after thinking about it for a few seconds.
    Blizzard already fucks over mythic raiding enough with their poorly thought-out Titanforge scheme. With summer approaching and another MMO (Final Fantasy?) potentially drawing people's interest away I suspect this will be one of the few times of the year where Blizzard actually pays attention and responds quickly to feedback.

Deleted
    Guys hold on a minute.

Take a guess, they're never gonna make m+ farming more efficient than mythic raiding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Currently there are 2 pieces of loot per chest for the entire group so I would assume that implies 3 pieces total, so it's a 50% buff to people failing the timer or 1 chest, a 25% nerf to a 2 chest, and a 50% nerf to a 3 chest.
    So right now we can loot 6 pieces of mostly shit lol :P and after the upcoming m+ changes were able to loot 3 items if we beat the timer. RIP M+ in 2k17 !
    Is there a plan to lose as much subscribers as possible ?