Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    -"so donald trump..."
    -the audience giggles
    -"so donald trump is a homosexual"
    -entire audience bursts into boisterous cheers, applause, and laughter
    -"he likes taking men's penises..."
    -audience gasps with hot anticipation
    -"...into his mouth and lick them"
    -audience simultaneously shits and orgasms with riotous guffaws, every woman in attendance gives birth to bastards of colbert
    -"donald trump has a boyfriend and it's another male man"
    -over half the audience suffers from a heart attack or a stroke while survivors, those brave souls, howl and quake in sheer comedic ecstasy
    -"donald trump is gay"
    -eardrums burst over just how funny the remaining audience fines the last line as komedy king kolbert takes a bow and ascends into the stars, where he joins the cosmos as a constellation like the heroes of epics of old
    Damn it got you so much I have no fucking idea what you're even talking about here. I guess it upsets you when people on the left do what people on the right pretend is some kind of actual intellectual response.

I wish there was a word for that. Hmm.

I mean...did you miss the fact that only a single insult was about Trump and Putin? Or did that get lost in your faux outrage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I love how the tolerant left is so full of hate and anti-trump that they're willing to forget their own values to insult him. I wonder if Colbert will get a complete pass.

For the record though, I'd love for some to show me a comment Trump has ever said that shows he is anti-gay like all the protesters love to chant.

No conservatives actually care about the joke. They are just trying to use your own strategy against you. Funny how you don't like it now.
    Its a bit odd that you're trying to frame this as some kind of homophobic remark and then calling the left hypocrites for laughing at dumbass conservatives being triggered. All he said is that Trump's mouth is only good for taking in Putin's cock. I'm not sure you actually understand what homophobic means if you think this is an example of it. The example wasn't even saying Trump was anti-gay, so you're 0/2 with how nonsensical your response is.

Then again I guess it does fit with the paradigm of a triggered response so I guess congrats for joining Xekus in fulfilling the stereotype?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-03 at 07:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I love how the tolerant left is so full of hate and anti-trump that they're willing to forget their own values to insult him. I wonder if Colbert will get a complete pass.

For the record though, I'd love for some to show me a comment Trump has ever said that shows he is anti-gay like all the protesters love to chant.

No conservatives actually care about the joke. They are just trying to use your own strategy against you. Funny how you don't like it now.
    I like how you keep deflecting and posturing that it's anyone else but Trumps fault that he gets the criticism he does.

Stop pretending that his problems and subsequent criticisms are personal attacks man. Disassociate yourself from your idol a little bit.

Frankly if no conservative cared about the joke we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

The right-wing is so crazy they are behaving like the left.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Damn it got you so much I have no fucking idea what you're even talking about here. I guess it upsets you when people on the left do what people on the right pretend is some kind of actual intellectual response.

I wish there was a word for that.

Hmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a bit odd that you're trying to frame this as some kind of homophobic remark and then calling the left hypocrites for laughing at dumbass conservatives being triggered.
    Lolwut. I'm calling the left hypocrites for being mad that the right is using their own move against them. Also, if you don't think the comment is homophobic, then that's because it doesn't fit your narrative today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupsy View Post
    They are acting like the stereotype (SJWs) that they pretend the entire left are. Its pretty great.

- - - Updated - - -

Lolwut. I'm calling the left hypocrites for being mad that the right is using their own move against them. Also, if you don't think the comment is homophobic, then that's because it doesn't fit your narrative today.
    Do you...do you know what homophobic means, broseph? Or am I wasting my time and you're going to just barf another word salad at me filled with buzzwords?

10+ Year Old Account

You conflate tolerance and criticism. Tolerance does not mean without criticism. I can tolerate pain an ache for so long before its time to go to the doctor and get it checked out.

Criticism of the government is our 1st Amendment right and should be celebrated. The amount of conservatives is arguable when you see what trends on twitter.

Come to think of it, I see Conservatives complain more people exercising the 1st Amendment than Conservatives actually using it. They are the first ones to claim to be "anti-PC" and also the first ones to criticism anyone not being PC. You know, #fakenews

I rarely see the far left SJW boogeymen that people love to talk about but I see a lot of right wingers (dare I say alt-right) who can't stomach criticism of their party and/or president.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Kelloggs, Rogue One, Force Awakens, and even Breitbart before Trump won the primaries. These, among many others, trended because conservatives tried to boycott them during the primaries.
    None of those are people - But in case that's not enough, you get that - ∞ - Is literally hyperbole?
    Regardless, you have to blindingly partisan not to see that the imposition of ideological orthodoxy is primarily directed one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupsy View Post
    turns out both sides are more alike then they care to admit. examples of this goes back decades.

Colbert Report and Daily Show ending (I donno what that Trevor Noah abortion is, but its not the Daily Show) right before the 2016 elections really left a void imo.
    The day Jon Stewart left the daily show was the day i stopped watching and if he was still hosting i really believe Trump would not have been elected and i say this cause even John McCain credits the Daily show for helping Obama win the election.

I tried to watch Trevor Noah do a interview with John Oliver on the daily show a few months back and it was like watching a master being interviewed by a freshman it was embarrasing.

I mean just watch John Oliver eviscerate the Trump administration and make news doing it and then watch whats his name do nothing. I mean how many times have you seen Trevor being reported on CNN whil Jon Oliver and even Colbert http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2...orig-vstan.cnn get coverage.

Bottom line is Trevor Noah needs to go and Comedy Central must be not only kicking themselves but flagellating themselves for not picking up John Oliver if they knew Jon Stewart was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I like how you keep deflecting and posturing that it's anyone else but Trumps fault that he gets the criticism he does.

Stop pretending that his problems and subsequent criticisms are personal attacks man. Disassociate yourself from your idol a little bit.

Frankly if no conservative cared about the joke we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
    If you think trump is a cock holster for Putin then you haven't been paying attention and are to wrapped up on your conspiracy theory.

I love this, rofl.

#Putinscockholster

How was it homophobic?

Deleted
    Do you...do you know what homophobic means, broseph? Or am I wasting my time and you're going to just barf another word salad at me filled with buzzwords?
    i'm sorry, but there is no part whatsoever about 'the only good thing about your mouth is holding a cock' that isn't deeply offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    None of those are people - But in case that's not enough, you get that - ∞ - Is literally hyperbole?
    Regardless, you have to blindingly partisan not to see that the imposition of ideological orthodoxy is primarily directed one way.
    Nah, its both extremes. It is rather telling of your own partisanship that you deny this, though.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm sorry, but there is no part whatsoever about 'the only good thing about your mouth is holding a cock' that isn't deeply offensive.
    Offensive and homophobic aren't the same term, my friend. Unless we're going to be changing definitions of words to expand them to things they don't mean because we're upset? I wonder who else does that...

Oh---and I'm glad you suddenly care that people are saying things that offend you. I'm sure your candidate felt the same way literally his entire campaign and with a strategy that his sycophants barfed out the entire way about not being PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    If you think trump is a cock holster for Putin then you haven't been paying attention and are to wrapped up on your conspiracy theory.
    If you took it so literally that you needed to make that comparison, you've been taking politics too seriously.

Plus, at this point in the time-line Trump is useless to Putin. Burning that bridge was low cost and even produced cute fireworks in Syria.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    -"so donald trump..."
    -the audience giggles
    -"so donald trump is a homosexual"
    -entire audience bursts into boisterous cheers, applause, and laughter
    -"he likes taking men's penises..."
    -audience gasps with hot anticipation
    -"...into his mouth and lick them"
    -audience simultaneously shits and orgasms with riotous guffaws, every woman in attendance gives birth to bastards of colbert
    -"donald trump has a boyfriend and it's another male man"
    -over half the audience suffers from a heart attack or a stroke while survivors, those brave souls, howl and quake in sheer comedic ecstasy
    -"donald trump is gay"
    -eardrums burst over just how funny the remaining audience fines the last line as komedy king kolbert takes a bow and ascends into the stars, where he joins the cosmos as a constellation like the heroes of epics of old
    Greentexts from 4chan...

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    The day Jon Stewart left the daily show was the day i stopped watching and if he was still hosting i really believe Trump would not have been elected and i say this cause even John McCain credits the Daily show for helping Obama win the election.

I tried to watch Trevor Noah do a interview with John Oliver on the daily show a few months back and it was like watching a master being interviewed by a freshman it was embarrasing.

I mean just watch John Oliver eviscerate the Trump administration and make news doing it and then watch whats his name do nothing. I mean how many times have you seen Trevor being reported on CNN whil Jon Oliver and even Colbert http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2...orig-vstan.cnn get coverage.

Bottom line is Trevor Noah needs to go and Comedy Central must be not only kicking themselves but flagellating themselves for not picking up John Oliver if they knew Jon Stewart was leaving.
    Trevor Noah's show is just another example of the attempt to get millennials interested by pandering super hardcore to the stupid, faux-intellectual, liberalism compared to the master class versions of comedic political commentary of Stewart and Colbert. That's why Comedy Central is also home to the laughably bad Problematic with Moshe Kasher. But this is off topic, so I'm not going to continue bashing the awful new Noah Trevor Show or Problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Greentexts from 4chan...
    That is what it sounded like. Or somebody just had a mental breakdown and flew off the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How was it homophobic?
    cockholster is an obscure anti-gay slur. It's not in common use anymore.

Suddenly the anti-PC crowd cares about PC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You conflate tolerance and criticism. Tolerance does not mean without criticism.
    You sure? - because i'm pretty sure that conflating criticism with hate is de rigueur of the left.
    Criticism of the government is our 1st Amendment right and should be celebrated. The amount of conservatives is arguable when you see what trends on twitter.
    Yes I remember the bowling green riots where Masked and armed Neo-Nazis rampaged to prevent a left wing speech.
    Was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    cockholster is an obscure anti-gay slur. It's not in common use anymore.

Suddenly the anti-PC crowd cares about PC.
    Is it? I would have though I would have heard it, being gay and all. Only search results I can find about it is Urban Dictionary declaring it derogatory and then a bunch of butthurt articles about this comment from Colbert.

- - - Updated - - -

You sure? - because i'm pretty sure that conflating criticism with hate is de rigueur of the left.

Yes I remember the bowling green riots where Masked and armed Neo-Nazis rampaged to prevent a left wing speech.
    Was terrible.
    You're trying awfully hard to drive the thread off topic. Did this touch a nerve?