Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to 2017, where saying a woman looks like a man gets you fired, but affirming that a guys mouth is no good for anything else but holding a dick is fine.

I understand people dislike Trump, but if you can't see the double standard going on here, you're delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Is it? I would have though I would have heard it, being gay and all.
    only time I've heard it is on archer:

which makes me think it can go either way...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Welcome to 2017, where saying a woman looks like a man gets you fired, but affirming that a guys mouth is no good for anything else but holding a dick is fine.

I understand people dislike Trump, but if you can't see the double standard going on here, you're delusional.
    I think what's more interesting is the indignation at one but not the other from the opposite perspective. I think the funniest part is that the right thinks they're on some moral high ground here after all the boycotts they tried and failed to accomplish in the last year alone.

Especially considering Limbaugh and other high profile conservatives mocked Michele Obama for looking mannish, I guess to them, for 8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

If you frankly take any of it so seriously that you took offense to it, that is your problem.

Of course, just like the people that try to get a man fired for saying bad things about "wiminz". The hypocrisy is when you think it's a double standard while also posturing yourself as the moral high-ground in the process.

That's some dipshit mental gymnastics. Typical of anyone from the right. I'll forgive you just this once. Tell em Krazy. They only get one.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Nah, its both extremes. It is rather telling of your own partisanship that you deny this, though.
    No, see, the word: primarily
    Does not mean - Exclusively.
    Offensive and homophobic aren't the same term, my friend. Unless we're going to be changing definitions of words to expand them to things they don't mean because we're upset? I wonder who else does that...
    Well see it depends on who it is directed at.
    If it's towards a women, misogynistic, if its towards a male, its homophobic.
    Oh---and I'm glad you suddenly care that people are saying things that offend you.
    No, i care about, Exclusively, Hypocrisy.
    Either, its wrong to say something homophobic, or not, Who is saying it is completely immaterial as far as i'm concerned.
    I'm sure your candidate felt the same way literally his entire campaign and with a strategy that his sycophants barfed out the entire way about not being PC.
    Just a FYI, European, means, residing in Europe - Europe is not a part of the US.
    Just so we are clear here.

Is it? I would have though I would have heard it, being gay and all.
    It's a really old one. Like 1970s. It's like calling a black (or really non-white) person a "macaca".

If you frankly take any of it so seriously that you took offense to it, that is your problem.
    Pretty much. There's hypocrisy to go around, its interesting to see each extreme pretend they're on the moral high ground every time it happens by saying, "YEAH BUT THE OTHER SIDE!"

Well see it depends on who it is directed at.
    If it's towards a women, misogynistic, if its towards a male, its homophobic.
    Except that this is not true by any definition.

No, i care about, Exclusively, Hypocrisy.
    Either, its wrong to say something homophobic, or not, Who is saying it is completely immaterial as far as i'm concerned.
    I sincerely doubt that based on your comments here alone, not to mention other threads.

Just a FYI, European, means, residing in Europe - Europe is not a part of the US.
    Just so we are clear here.
    You don't have to live in the US to be a sycophant of Turnip or his agenda and ilk. Thanks for trying
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-03 at 07:18 AM.

Ah I see the double standard. It's right there. *points*

*shoots it in the head*

Nobody cares. Hypocrisy makes things so damn easy.

Deleted
    You're trying awfully hard to drive the thread off topic. Did this touch a nerve?
    That's not offtopic.
    It's fucking absurd to suggest that a twitter campaign to get someone fired even remotely compares to the shit the left is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    These are the same people who think Trump failing over and over and over and over is 4D chess.
    Well yeah, I mean its just like when the budget was passed with nothing Trump wanted except an increase in military spending, which the Democrats also wanted.

HE REALLY WON THAT, HE SURE DID. HE DID. DON'T QUESTION IT. HE DID!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That's not offtopic.
    It's fucking absurd to suggest that a twitter campaign to get someone fired even remotely compares to the shit the left is doing.
    I know you had a knee-jerk emotional reactions to this (I wish there was a word for that...), but you trying to bring up unrelated things is driving the thread off topic. Go make another thread for your faux outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That's not offtopic.
    Care to give legitimate, sourced, referenced examples of "the shit the left is doing" or are you going to continue posturing your morally high nationalist hypocrisy without actually giving any legitimate evidence to back up your half-cocked, semi-flaccid floundering, similar to your cheetoh overlord.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-05-03 at 07:24 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like how they're all "Hey! That's offensive to homosexuals!"

Meanwhile, Trump plans his next E.O. which this seven-page thread is about.

People have been saying that Trump was sucking Putin's dick for a while now. They're just upset that it's getting high ratings and monstrous applause.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Care to give legitimate, sourced, referenced examples of "the shit the left is doing" or are you going to continue posturing your morally high hypocrisy without actually giving any legitimate evidence to back up your floundering, similar to your cheetoh overlord.
    He can make another thread for his faux outrage bullshit. You're just helping him drive the thread off topic by that point, doing exactly what he wants.

Deleted
    I know you were triggered by this, but you trying to bring up unrelated things is driving the thread off topic. Go make another thread for your faux outrage.
    I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You conflate tolerance and criticism. Tolerance does not mean without criticism. I can tolerate pain an ache for so long before its time to go to the doctor and get it checked out.

Criticism of the government is our 1st Amendment right and should be celebrated. The amount of conservatives is arguable when you see what trends on twitter.

Come to think of it, I see Conservatives complain more people exercising the 1st Amendment than Conservatives actually using it. They are the first ones to claim to be "anti-PC" and also the first ones to criticism anyone not being PC. You know, #fakenews

I rarely see the far left SJW boogeymen that people love to talk about but I see a lot of right wingers (dare I say alt-right) who can't stomach criticism of their party and/or president.
    To suggest for one second that the right wing is a greater threat to the 1st is to be deranged.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people watch politically motivated TV shows with wankers like Colbert? Jesus, life must be boring.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I do like how they're all "Hey! That's offensive to homosexuals!"

Meanwhile, Trump plans his next E.O. which this seven-page thread is about.

People have been saying that Trump was sucking Putin's dick for a while now. They're just upset that it's getting high ratings and monstrous applause.
    Im not bringing that up until it actually happens. I'm convinced it'll never get through, and if it does, will be struck down immediately. Because you know if you start being up in arms about it, the sycophants will come back with, "GAWRSH ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more disappointed in Colbert than anything; denegrating gay men to make a joke isn't ok.
    While I don't personally watch his show (due to the time slot, and offerings) I encourage anyone offended by his words to boycott, regardless of politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Colbert, but I hope the fringe right idiots get him fired so the fringe left idiots just might take a step back and do some self-reflection.

Hopefully some among them have the mental capacity (doubtful) to realize "Hey... This is exactly the same retarded bullshit we do!?"

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I like Colbert, but I hope the fringe right idiots get him fired so the fringe left idiots just might take a step back and do some self-reflection.

Hopefully some among them have the mental capacity (doubtful) to realize "Hey... This is exactly the same retarded bullshit we do!?"
    I'm for that as long as we get rid of all of Fox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I'm more disappointed in Colbert than anything; denegrating gay men to make a joke isn't ok.
    While I don't personally watch his show (due to the time slot, and offerings) I encourage anyone offended by his words to boycott, regardless of politics.
    I like how the strategy is saying that Trump is Putin's bitch is somehow denigrating to gays. That's a bold strategy cotton, let's see how it doesn't pay off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Why do people watch politically motivated TV shows with wankers like Colbert? Jesus, life must be boring.
    He says as he spends his time complaining about people who watch politically motivated TV shows with wankers like Colbert on a video game forum.

The irony.