Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People just want Colbert fired because they're bitter. He's actually a pretty funny guy for someone who's basically wrong about every political instinct hes ever had.

Conservatives should really go to bat for him so when their funny people get in trouble theres some precedent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    My experience on MMO-Champion has been very interesting these past few years. During GamerGate, I was an MRA right fascist for supporting that. During 2015 I was a libertarian hippy for supporting Sanders, and in 2016 I was a fascist liberal for voting against Trump for Hillary. I wonder what I'll be next year.
    The irony of you bitching about that while throwing out "you're a conservative!" insults at every other person in this thread, regardless of their post history on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    -"so donald trump..."
    -the audience giggles
    -"so donald trump is a homosexual"
    -entire audience bursts into boisterous cheers, applause, and laughter
    -"he likes taking men's penises..."
    -audience gasps with hot anticipation
    -"...into his mouth and lick them"
    -audience simultaneously shits and orgasms with riotous guffaws, every woman in attendance gives birth to bastards of colbert
    -"donald trump has a boyfriend and it's another male man"
    -over half the audience suffers from a heart attack or a stroke while survivors, those brave souls, howl and quake in sheer comedic ecstasy
    -"donald trump is gay"
    -eardrums burst over just how funny the remaining audience fines the last line as komedy king kolbert takes a bow and ascends into the stars, where he joins the cosmos as a constellation like the heroes of epics of old
    Nothing more tragic than someone taking a meme regarding John Oliver from /pol and thinking themselves clever for pasting Colbert's name in .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    It not, ask any of them about christians vs muslims. They promote minority needs above others because they are trying to buy votes. They have gotten to the point where they assume they can't sway more conservative opinions so they are attempting to win power by pandering to as many groups outside the major collective as possible. One of the biggest pulls for immigration.
    Considering refugees cannot vote, how does that actually work?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My experience on MMO-Champion has been very interesting these past few years. During GamerGate, I was an MRA right fascist for supporting that. During 2015 I was a libertarian hippy for supporting Sanders, and in 2016 I was a fascist liberal for voting against Trump for Hillary. I wonder what I'll be next year.
    A radical anti-alien racist when the Invasion from Omicron Persei 8 begins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    American media is hilarious.

Compare http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/03...e-putin-trump/

To
    https://www.google.no/amp/www.pinkne...p-advisor/amp/

Don't worry guys one is just a joke but the other is a vile homophobic rant!
    Well, Alex Jones is one of the most vile piece of shits ever existing on the internet so...

Said immigration. Not refugees. Subtle difference.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Good for you, still doesn't have anything to do with this.
    And then you said 'I don't care if he says faggot' - So do you care about it or not?
    Again, this is a very simple question, are homophobic jokes okay, or not.
    that is the sole question.
    so says you

if you seriously have not caught on to what my point is then please, for both our sake, stop responding to me, it's really not that complicated.

and to answer your question. yes. because I have the wherewithal to know better then to be upset over a damn joke.

Refugees/migrants + it reinforces their goodness to people too stupid to realise your country is in such catastrophic debt that you have been only barely shielding yourselves from it for years. There is already talk of it happening again this year. It's a long term plan, and you only just keep your credit rating as it is without taking in more people you can't afford to support.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2017-05-03 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    People just want Colbert fired because they're bitter. He's actually a pretty funny guy for someone who's basically wrong about every political instinct hes ever had.

Conservatives should really go to bat for him so when their funny people get in trouble theres some precedent.
    That's the whole point of "their" faux outrage. To mock how absurd SJWs are. Also if "they" went to bat for Colbert, people like KrazyK would literally be burning Colbert in effigy and crying for him to be fired just because "conservatives" were backing him.

Also I put all of those words in quotes since this whole ordeal is orchestrated by trolls/4chan and not actual conservatives, who probably don't even know or care this is happening.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-05-03 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Well civics lesson time, Votes don't actually matter, because electoral votes (and congressional seats) are apportioned by population, including people who are ineligible to vote, so if state A, has a population of 10 million, and only one person eligible to vote, he will effectively cast 10 million votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Said immigration. Not refugees. Subtle difference.
    Except that, outside of very few cases, you have to be a full blown citizen to vote.

So how does this work, again?

Oh oh oh, wait! I get it! Democrats are trying to give full immigration to everybody so that they'll all vote for them now and forever!

Well civics lesson time, Votes don't actually matter, because electoral votes (and congressional seats) are apportioned by population, including people who are ineligible to vote, so if state A, has a population of 10 million, and only one person eligible to vote, he will effectively cast 10 million votes.
    kay.

Also if "they" went to bat for Colbert people like KrazyK would literally be burning Colbert and effigy and crying for him to be fired just because "conservatives" were backing him.
    I would? Because I defended him during #CancelColbert. You can actually go look up the thread if you care that much about it. Oops there goes your narrative.

Also I put all of those words in quotes since this whole ordeal is orchestrated by trolls/4chan and not actual conservatives, who probably don't even know or care this is happening.
    No, it's not. There are some idiots on /pol/ who tried to make it a thing, but there are plenty of actual conservatives participating. And even in the original /pol/ thread on this, there were plenty of actual people expressing glee he'd be fired.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-03 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so says you.
    yes, because since you are unaware, this is a discussion about a joke, not policy.
    Therefore, policy, does not have anything to do with this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How dare you stand up for that minority group!
    Sounds more like conveniently hiding behind the gays, than standing up for them. "Have you sissys heard what he said ? I am so outraged ! On your behalf of course..."

yes, because since you are unaware, this is a discussion about a joke, not policy.
    Therefore, policy, does not have anything to do with this!
    aaaand my interest to keep this going has reached 0.00%. you know my position, it's not that hard to figure out, now go ponder it with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Sounds more like conveniently hiding behind the gays, than standing up for them. "Have you sissys heard what he said ? I am so outraged ! On your behalf of course..."
    Exactly. They're mad that Colbert said Trump says nothing of value and that he's Putin's bitch and they're trying to spin it as if it was somehow an attack on gays.

Except that, outside of very few cases, you have to be a full blown citizen to vote.

So how does this work, again?

Oh oh oh, wait! I get it! Democrats are trying to give full immigration to everybody so that they'll all vote for them now and forever!

kay.

I would? Because I defended him during #CancelColbert. You can actually go look up the thread if you care that much about it. Oops there goes your narrative.

No, it's not. There are some idiots on /pol/ who tried to make it a thing, but there are plenty of actual conservatives participating. And even in the original /pol/ thread on this, there were plenty of actual people expressing glee he'd be fired.
    Is that not what Obama tried to do?

Deleted
    Are you Americans behaving like babies again?..

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Exactly. They're mad that Colbert said Trump says nothing of value and that he's Putin's bitch and they're trying to spin it as if it was somehow an attack on gays.
    Is it hiding to point out "Hey, you just said something you've told people was morally and ethically wrong for decades! Hypocrites thy name is liberals?"

Politics were a mistake.