Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think its more a case of Germany needing to reevaluate its crumbling EU...

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The stance of "countries that aren't member states of EU don't get EU benefits and countries that don't accept the four freedoms don't get access to the common market" is a hard stance now?
    It's a hard stance when a dirty campaign full of lies and incompetent politicians promised you otherwise.

The stance of "countries that aren't member states of EU don't get EU benefits and countries that don't accept the four freedoms don't get access to the common market" is a hard stance now?
    Yes, because cancelling your gym membership and expecting to get to keep using the showers is an idea that comes naturally to Brexiters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    It's a hard stance when a dirty campaign full of lies and incompetent politicians promised you otherwise.
    That doesn't make it it a hard stance though, it makes Britain's politician's dirty and scummy for promising things that they knew could never happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Lol.

Not a single country in this world cares more about anyone but themselves.
    pls stop quoting him. the blockfilter doesnt apply to quotes, i really would like to avoid reading any horseshit he is spouting on this forum.

Deleted
    EU need to abandon their fairytale of trying to get £91 billion from UK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think its more a case of Germany needing to reevaluate its crumbling EU...
    the expansion of the eu for more free trade, open borders, overal wealth and technological growth was indeed a bad idea, wasnt it?

don't believe in brexit, it's a fairy tale

k
    hit & run posting lol

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    My first thoughts were that European politicians should keep their mouths shut about politics in the UK whilst General Election campaigning is on, it could be seen as trying to exert influence over our elections and people do not tend to take too kindly to that.

So he would need to make a full apology, resign and take a revolver into the garden shed.

Then I Googled Michael Roth and the only two I found were a baseball player and some university professor, then I stopped giving a toss.
    Really?

That was what you wanted?

So you wish death on your political oponents if they do not agree with you do you?

Also work on your wikifoo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Roth_(politician)

Yeah those simpletons that voted for Brexit basically set their house on fire and expected the EU to come over and extinguish the fire. Will be a rough awakening.

If they're already crying now, how ridiculous will it become when the REAL consequences kick in?

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar911 View Post
    EU need to abandon their fairytale of trying to get £91 billion from UK
    You can choose not to pay your debts. But then good luck with trying to negotiate again.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-05-03 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Germany:Trying to threaten everyone into listening since the 1930s. How'd that go for them last time?
    Let me show you Hitlers face.

Here you go, for your shrine before you start some wars that you cannot win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Sorry to break your bubble but the guy increased his party size by 25% after having the most nin existent campaign in history. Its just a shame we only have a blonde idiot to champion the dea of nexit, the majority wants it, for good reasons too.

Heck all parties that want to leave the eu won big time, pvvd wuadrupled and fvd came out of nowhere to 2 Seats.

That being said, theres little point arguing over it; the brits atleast had a vote, our ruling elite doesnt have those stones and instead holds us captive while we pay for one cocked up project after the other
    No fear, there is always the next election. but a little tip my friend. if the party doesn't have above 50% the majority doesn't think like you do. Strangely all rightwing politicans and their fans argue that they are the voice of the people, subtly implying that any form of nationalism can only be conducted in their form. you do the same. so again, no. the majority in your country is not against the EU. maybe in the next years this will change, but you and your "friends"are not majority, only very few people think like you do, you are just in an echo chamber.

sorry.

btw thanks for your information on the elections but it is uneccessary, as a European i can read the paper and actually get news from other countries which are part ogf the EU without using the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why the EU is choosing to still treat Britain with kid gloves. It should be doing everything in its power to cast the UK as the villain the EU needs to rally against. Nothing brings people together better than a good enemy. And the UK (specifically England) gladly chose it cast itself in that role. This should be exploited for all that it's worth by the EU with the ultimate goal of dismantling the UK as political entity by very much chastising England and Wales while backing Scottish and Northern Irish independence movements.

Yes...I'm that full of hate and anger, and I hold a British passport (and an American one), I already started the process to get the Spanish citizenship a few months ago. I despise England and English nationalism.
    Stay salty my man

Deleted
    Given how all EU member states said they have no desire to leave....
    Be very wary of this statement. That's pretty much what Cameron was saying just before the referendum.

Call me cynical but I don't believe many politicians have a clue what their constituents actually want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    No fear, there is always the next election. but a little tip my friend. if the party doesn't have above 50% the majority doesn't think like you do. Strangely all rightwing politicans and their fans argue that they are the voice of the people, subtly implying that any form of nationalism can only be conducted in their form. you do the same. so again, no. the majority in your country is not against the EU. maybe in the next years this will change, but you and your "friends"are not majority, only very few people think like you do, you are just in an echo chamber.

sorry.

btw thanks for your information on the elections but it is uneccessary, as a European i can read the paper and actually get news from other countries which are part ogf the EU without using the internet.
    Yes we can make claims all we want, at the end of the day the actual fact is 'my side' wants to put it to a vote, the self righteous finger up the ass side hasnt for over 18 Years.

I nearly spat out my coffee. So what im getting from this is; It's totally unfair to expect the UK to accept the consequences of brexit?

Is this debate even worth following anymore?

Deleted
    Yeah, nonexistent campaign, sure ting. And sorry to burst your bubble, but him not winning and yet being the only real major campaigner for leaving the EU in Netherlands does not substantiate your claims for mass desire of the Dutch to leave
    Again, id say that substantially growing your seats in parliament is a win. Also, the vote was on many many other things than just leaving the euro (i'd say due to his polarising stances this definetly works against him) .. One more reason to put it to an actual vote.. I mean, if - as you say a majority doesnt want to then theres nothing to worry about, right? Judging by every dutch referendum on europe however, aswell as pollings both in newspapers and other sources i think its atleast close and imrtant enough to vote about it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Yes we can make claims all we want, at the end of the day the actual fact is 'my side' wants to put it to a vote, the self righteous finger up the ass side hasnt for over 18 Years.
    what actual fact is that ? maybe I missed it, i tend to watch a lot of news outlets but maybe i did catch it.
    Hope you aren't using PVV and our new alt right as a "clear majority" here.

ITT: people who insist on nothing but fairy tales.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Germany:Trying to threaten everyone into listening since the 1930s. How'd that go for them last time?
    You know Britain begged to get into the EU, yeah? De Gaulle told them to fuck off.

This is more of a friendly warning to a cousin who's a bit touched in the head and likely to hurt himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You (Greece) are going to be saddled with interest payments for 50 years and Germany will get all the benefits.
    Yeah they're the victims here. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    The EU needs to abandon the fairy tale idea that, after paying hundreds of billions into the EU over the past decades, the UK somehow owes them £50bn
    Yeah, they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why the EU is choosing to still treat Britain with kid gloves. It should be doing everything in its power to cast the UK as the villain the EU needs to rally against. Nothing brings people together better than a good enemy. And the UK (specifically England) gladly chose it cast itself in that role. This should be exploited for all that it's worth by the EU with the ultimate goal of dismantling the UK as political entity by very much chastising England and Wales while backing Scottish and Northern Irish independence movements.
    There are issues we must have treaties to cover once the UK leaves, there are fish to share (and quotas we must be able to decide) to take a random issue.

If the path is too rude such treaties cannot be made, catastrophe will wait around the corner for everyone