Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Islamists and after them future world will be ruled by 'Yellow race'.

If we can believe science fiction called bible.

Deleted
    Kebabs taste really good, not the biggest fan of crepes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7712391.html

It's refreshing, but also sad that young people care about their future yet are ignored by old elitist neo-liberal parties.
    lol....And what about the young non la pen people...who number in greater numbers.....

Men people who believe in La pens, Wilders and trumps of the world are not that smart. They do some much crooked stuff and get away with it just because of their big mouths. And then dumb people like this 27 year or Marie desmazieres beliefs that stuff.

La pens etc steal lines text from other politicians. They get caught in the cookie jar and say but he did it also. They steal money, hardly declare stuff money wise. Have so rightwing thoughts they are really freaking close to neo nazi's. For people who think i am going to far with that point....look at how some of them talk about jews and people who are not white. Look at the way they talk about people. How they talk etc about people that do not agree with them.

Its sad...sad to think the world has become either SJW or NAZI. To call FN, PVV or Right wing republicans refreshing is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Non, our word is COLLABO. And all those who vote Macron are Collabo.

It's funny how all those ignorants of the France mentality, in this forum, tend to think that Le front national is far right.... when all the reasons why people are voting for them are for their CONSERVATIVES IDEAS. Le front national has the same ideology than Le Front populaire.

In fact the idea behind le front national is far left, and if you don't know what a république is, made by franc masons, don't try to criticize what you can't understand... our history.

WE dont want this fucking RÉPUBLIQUE, this tyranny needs to die. French want to be free, from the religion, from those politic, back to our Celtic roots.

Démocracie isn't compatible with the république, but islamists républiques exists, that's a fact.
    What tyranny? Last I checked, France was a democracy. It is also funny how you call everyone ignorant, while at the same time making sweeping comments about why people vote for Le Front and about what all French people want. Then again, you already said that you consider everyone who does not share your precise ideals a Collabo(rateur?). Sadly though, even if Le Pen should win, she won't be able to just throw all of those Collabos out of the country, so you should learn to live with them.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post

Its sad...sad to think the world has become either SJW or NAZI. To call FN, PVV or Right wing republicans refreshing is insane.
    You should try being a liberal German. That way you can somehow be considered both at the same time, the precise classification depending on the issue, if posters on this board are to be believed.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2017-05-03 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Ahh, you have to love the rise of nationalistic authoritarianism...

Let's take away the freedoms of others, and force them to live the way we want them to, just so we can feel better.
    Don't worry, we will force only lunatics that wanted to destroy our culture and our countries. They will be left behind in the dust of history. Others basically agree with our ideas.
    Only regressives think they're something more, while in reality they're the new low.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    Being accepting of other human beings makes me a traitor. I'm fine with that, I think we all know what your views make you.
    I don't care what it makes me. My country has only ever been inhabited by Danes and will continue to be so forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Have you been to Sweden recently? If you did not, you likely have just as good a clue about life there as I do. So why don't we both not pretend we do and instead look at what can be quantified from afar: numbers, economics. And in that regard - which is also what the post you quoted refered to - Sweden is certainly not falling apart. They are doing pretty well, actually.
    Sweden is right next to me. Learn some geography. I can see Malmo from Copenhagen. I am in Sweden 1-2 a month. They are not doing well and you will continue to see SD rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Non, our word is COLLABO. And all those who vote Macron are Collabo.

It's funny how all those ignorants of the France mentality, in this forum, tend to think that Le front national is far right.... when all the reasons why people are voting for them are for their CONSERVATIVES IDEAS. Le front national has the same ideology than Le Front populaire.

In fact the idea behind le front national is far left, and if you don't know what a république is, made by franc masons, don't try to criticize what you can't understand... our history.

WE dont want this fucking RÉPUBLIQUE, this tyranny needs to die. French want to be free, from the religion, from those politic, back to our Celtic roots.

Démocracie isn't compatible with the république, but islamists républiques exists, that's a fact.
    Only Bretagne has Celtic roots. The Franks are Germanic.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't worry, we will force only lunatics that wanted to destroy our culture and our countries. They will be left behind in the dust of history. Others basically agree with our ideas.
    Only regressives think they're something more, while in reality they're the new low.
    So basically what he said. Everyone who does not have the exact same beliefs as you is 'the other' and has to be brought in line.
    Funny though how you speak about regressives in a thread about people supporting a woman whose policy platform is basically 'turn back the clock'.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Sweden is right next to me. Learn some geography. I can see Malmo from Copenhagen. I am in Sweden 1-2 a month. They are not doing well and you will continue to see SD rise.
    And my country borders Denmark, doesn't mean I have been there recently. I know my geography, but a lot of people do not often travel to even their neighboring countries, yet have opinions about them.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2017-05-03 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    So basically what he said. Everyone who does not have the exact same beliefs as you is 'the other' and has to be brought in line.
    Funny though how you speak about regressives in a thread about people supporting a woman whose policy platform is basically 'turn back the clock'.
    Anyone who tries to destroy our nations will be dealt with. I don't care about their "exact beliefs".
    The word regressive is rightfully used. There's nothing progressive about turning our society into unlawful, anarchistic shithole.

Anyone who tries to destroy our nations will be dealt with. I don't care about their "exact beliefs".
    The word regressive is rightfully used. There's nothing progressive about turning our society into unlawful, anarchistic shithole.
    Indeed there is nothing progressive about that. However, that is not what people are doing or even trying to do, just what you attribute to them. France has done much more damage to the countries immigrants come from than immigrants have damaged France, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's already too late for France anyway. It's the biggest Muslim enclave outside of the Middle East / North Africa thanks to all their old (African) colonies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
    Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity by number of worshippers. With an estimated total of 5 to 7 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.

5-7%. There's more where I live and most of them know to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sometimes its needed to get a point across. Look at Trump.
    That might be somewhat true, but the damage its causing is just without measure.

I feel like people are more involved than ever in fighting oppression, because its sliding backwards at such an unreal pace. People just imagined the progress was going to continue forever, and somehow we had hit an age of enlightenment.

Now the enlightenment is being crushed... lies are clouding everything. It is sad it took this kind of event to trigger people being really engaged in the fight against this. Perhaps its like tearing off a scab... the skin underneath is rotten, but its getting aired... I just hope it heals again.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

That didn't even make any sense at all. You want to stop people from destroying your culture, y destroying theirs... got it. You want to avoid progress by stopping regressives... got it.

I'm not sure you thought it through. It's sad that so many people hate freedom these days, shame!

Deleted
    That didn't even make any sense at all. You want to stop people from destroying your culture, y destroying theirs... got it. You want to avoid progress by stopping regressives... got it.

I'm not sure you thought it through. It's sad that so many people hate freedom these days, shame!
    And leftists are saying they're intellectuals... I think I'll pass on this one.

And leftists are saying they're intellectuals... I think I'll pass on this one.
    Once again, you aren't even making any sense. Why is there such a strong push against freedom in the West? Why are conservatives now pushing for bigger government, less free markets, and less freedom? You can complain about liberals all you want, but that is exactly what conservatives in many western nations are pushing for. Don't blame liberals for the hypocrisy of conservatives.

Why is there such a strong push against freedom in the West?
    My guess? People have had enough and want to try something new to see if that works.

Deleted
    Once again, you aren't even making any sense. Why is there such a strong push against freedom in the West? Why are conservatives now pushing for bigger government, less free markets, and less freedom? You can complain about liberals all you want, but that is exactly what conservatives in many western nations are pushing for. Don't blame liberals for the hypocrisy of conservatives.
    What the hell are you babbling about. I'm against our current government as they're walking hand in hand with regressives that want to destroy our culture. You can find several of them in this very thread, even denying that nations even exist. Macron is a true example of a globalist puppet, that doesn't care about nations. Le Pen is the exact opposite.

Some people are so fucking naive that it's really laughable, if it was not outright dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    My guess? People have had enough and want to try something new to see if that works.
    That's sad, I would much prefer freedom over oppression. I guess people are fine with oppression, so long as someone else is the victim.

That's sad, I would much prefer freedom over oppression. I guess people are fine with oppression, so long as someone else is the victim.
    So vote against it. That's how democracies work.

What the hell are you babbling about. I'm against our current government as they're walking hand in hand with regressives that want to destroy our culture. You can find several of them in this very thread, even denying that nations even exist. Macron is a true example of a globalist puppet, that doesn't care about nations. Le Pen is the exact opposite.

Some people are so fucking naive that it's really laughable, if it was not outright dangerous.
    So, it's regressive to not want to stamp out other cultures that you don't like? Is that really what you are trying to say? Is it progressive to want to force your culture onto others, and take away their freedoms? I'm not sure that is progress.

Why is there such a strong push to restrict freedoms and oppress others? Why do the nationalists think they should be able to take away the freedoms of other people, just because they don't like something about them... sad. Apparently, you are mistaking authoritarianism with progressivism.

- - - Updated - - -

I did. I will also continue to oppose it in other ways. Of course, democracy is the fastest path to oppression, because a simple majority can just restrict the freedoms of a minority whenever they choose. I'll take freedom over a democracy, thanks.

If the majority votes for oppression, you still get oppressed even if you vote against it. See Turkey.

Why is there such a strong push to restrict freedoms and oppress others? Why do the nationalists think they should be able to take away the freedoms of other people, just because they don't like something about them... sad. Apparently, you are mistaking authoritarianism with progressivism.
    In our modern world, it is often hard for people to truly find an identity, a belonging, especially when you live in a highly multi-cultural city, for example. To many, finding said belonging in their respective nationality is the best opinion, especially when they made any bad experiences with other cultures. And since nationalists usually blame everything on 'the other' (crime, economic downturn, not being able to find a job, etc.), an enemy is swiftly created in said others and those that seemingly enable them. The times are changing and national identities are deteriorating due to globalization, the internet, transportation. Those who found their belonging in nationality thus seek to restore isolationalist pure nation states.

People like Le Pen, Wilders and Trump play on those feelings. That's why they get away with their unsustainable/impossible promises. They know that their voting base wants to believe them, no matter the facts. Because politics, sadly, is a social science. You can give as many graphs or statistics as you want, but people's feels are just as, sometimes even more important.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2017-05-03 at 04:06 PM.