Thread: Fidget cube

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Fidget cube

So I just purchased a fidget cube and omg this thing is great. It has helped with anxiety alot. I highly recommend this for anyone who constantly fidgets with things.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I just smoke instead

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I just smoke instead
    Smoking is expensive. This costs like $10

#IStandWithGinaCarano

When I need to think I bring a palm size spiked air-ball that I pass back and forth between my hands and squeeze.

Problem is the stares I get from people on the train and kids who look like they wanna play. And I'm a germophobe so god help me if it hits the floor or a wall outside of my house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Smoking is expensive. This costs like $10
    I just take apart cheap fountain pens and put em back together to fidget and it's free! Notorious pen thief... usually on accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    A real one, or a Chinese knock off? The guy who came up with these and did the kickstarter forgot to patent it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I just take apart cheap fountain pens and put em back together to fidget and it's free! Notorious pen thief... usually on accident.
    I used to do that when I was a kid. When I was 6 years old or so anything I got my hands on would be disassembled. Including electronic devices. I really surprised people when I put them back together too.

Where do you get these? I've searched on amazon and found a bunch of knockoffs of questionable build quality.

So I just purchased a fidget cube and omg this thing is great. It has helped with anxiety alot. I highly recommend this for anyone who constantly fidgets with things.
    [IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r602/mayhem61/cube.jpg[/]
    This is my Fidget Cube, they are all powerful magnets, I have the buckyball version too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    A real one, or a Chinese knock off? The guy who came up with these and did the kickstarter forgot to patent it.
    Technically if he never patented it then really his could be considered the knockoff.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This is my Fidget Cube, they are all powerful magnets, I have the buckyball version too.

Didn't those get banned bc idiot kids kept eating them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically if he never patented it then really his could be considered the knockoff.
    I found it. The "official" one is more expensive but apparently has much much higher build quality than the cheap knockoffs. I guess they all do the job though.

https://www.antsylabs.com/products/f...nt=30253660748

They have a relatively long shipping time though, and I'm currently between jobs. I think I'm going to get one of the cheap $3 knockoffs to hold me over, and get a better one once I'm working again.

This is a good alternative to the official one. https://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Stres...ds=fidget+cube
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-05-03 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Didn't those get banned bc idiot kids kept eating them?
    funny enough you can still buy them from China lol...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    funny enough you can still buy them from China lol...
    Good to know. The whole situation just boiled down to stupid kids ruining it for the rest of us.

I just keep a worry stone in my pocket, helps to keep my hands busy. I wonder if I will ever wear a hole through it. Anyway what ever works.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got one, as well as a fidget spinner. Both are pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Good to know. The whole situation just boiled down to stupid kids ruining it for the rest of us.
    And stupid parents, it had 14 & over on the package.

15+ Year Old Account
    OCD-in-a-box.

The pill bottle in the background probably helps you more.

I fidgeted things when I was a kid, but not anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Do the buttons make sounds similar to clicking a pen? If so, help me god to not punch anyone who fidgets with one of these around me.
    If we're talking the main dealer version, not the knockoffs, then it depends. The roller ball can be clicked, noisily. The switch also makes noise. The set of 5 buttons, though, 3 of them "click", the other two don't. The rest of the stuff is silent, too. It's designed so that some of the stuff is "clicky" with that tactile feedback, and some isn't, so you can fidget with the quiet stuff if you're in a place where it'll annoy people.

Just get a analog golf counter. Then you will actually know how many times you clicked it in a day. And each day try to do less. Eventually you will kick the habit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just get a analog golf counter. Then you will actually know how many times you clicked it in a day. And each day try to do less. Eventually you will kick the habit.
    Just quit cold turkey! I did that with smoking.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.