Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Ten games valued at £71.90 for £1 on GMG.

Red Goblin - Flying Interactive
    All Guns on Deck - KISS
    One Hundred Ways - KISS
    Game Tycoon 2 - KISS
    Gold Rush Anniversary - KISS
    Wanda - KISS
    Dragon Kingdom War - Play Spirit Limited
    Starfringe Adversus - Casulaogic
    Tales Across Time - Critical Games
    Corporate Lifestyle Simulator - Big Nic

Not heard of any of them, so no idea if good/bad or cards inc'.

wanda on it's own is worth it.
    Solid bundle, buying it.

add that 6 of em have cards, and only tales across time is already in my library - and it's an insta buy.

So here's the spare key:

Edit: whoops, seems to be on MMOC, instead of MMOC humble bundlers,. oh well.
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-04-29 at 08:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No trading cards, can't be listed on Steam Gifts - Mostly negative Steam reviews.

Iesabel - K005Q-WE7V0-DMKJM

I'm probably a little late with this, but Renowned Explorers is such a well thought out little gem.

bundle stars
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...forever-bundle

26 games for a dollar.

seems i got quite a few already, so ill pass XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the 30% discount on Shadow of War something that everyone got? If it isn't, I'm happy to give up my discount code. £30 is still too much to drop on a game right now with such a massive backlog of games to play.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    You know, I'd expect most games in any bundle to have positive reviews. In any case, got the $1 bundle, since I had none. The baseball looks well done, and I didn't have They Bleed Pixels or the other one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    can't give any input myself, haven't played any ot these

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know, I'd expect most games in any bundle to have positive reviews.
    You see, all of these games have a rating of "very positive" on Steam.
    It's not called "Humble We-Got-One-Positive-Review Bundle"... and I'd argue the opposite, if we're talking bundles at large, but I digress. They Bleed Pixels is worth the $1 tier alone - the rest of the games I've never played or know enough about to comment on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crashlands in tier 2 won some mobile game of the year awards. The comments TotalBiscuit made about it was enough to make me go ahead and purchase it myself. I haven't finished it, but I can easily see the transition to PC being a good one. I really enjoyed what I've played so far. It's full of humour, combat that makes you think and has a clever crafting system. Trying to avoid spending cash on games I won't play, but I'm tempted for the tier 2 bundle just for Crashlands.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Crashlands in tier 2 won some mobile game of the year awards. The comments TotalBiscuit made about it was enough to make me go ahead and purchase it myself. I haven't finished it, but I can easily see the transition to PC being a good one. I really enjoyed what I've played so far. It's full of humour, combat that makes you think and has a clever crafting system. Trying to avoid spending cash on games I won't play, but I'm tempted for the tier 2 bundle just for Crashlands.
    get it while you can,. price has gone up 1$ on average

Any chance we'll see the PS4 Pro on sale any time soon? Thinking about buying one, but €388 is a pretty steep price for a console.

Deleted
    Slight changes to steam purchases/gifting, in case if matters to any mass buyers.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/593...48399254001159

So the gift copies like we have in our inventory now are going to disappear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, sick of having shit clutter up that I don't want but can't delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Existing ones will still be there, but you wont be able to buy more games to have in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Existing ones will still be there, but you wont be able to buy more games to have in your inventory.
    Would that also mean we won't get giftable copies from developers/publishers anymore? Would be a shitty change if that wouldn't be possible anymore. Not like it happened often, but it's still nice to see.

Deleted
    Nope, steam can't legally remove anything that you paid for without good reason. They'd be lynched if they even tried

- - - Updated - - -

Would that also mean we won't get giftable copies from developers/publishers anymore? Would be a shitty change if that wouldn't be possible anymore. Not like it happened often, but it's still nice to see.
    Not sure on this, but if possible, they may just automatically add them to users accounts instead of sending gifts/vouchers or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Not sure on this, but if possible, they may just automatically add them to users accounts instead of sending gifts/vouchers or whatever.
    Then maybe they should stop sending me coupons for games I already freaking have.