Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fury BIS Trinkets ToS

As it looks now the BIS trinkets will be:

Engine of eradication
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147015

Cradle of Anguish
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147010

Then rings it looks like haste/mastery ring and a vers/mastery ring.

Thoughts?

I wouldnt rank Cradle that high, any passive aoe? well sucks to be you.

Convergence of Fates and Draught of Souls /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mondroid View Post
    Convergence of Fates and Draught of Souls /thread
    No possible way they will let those be BIS still.

However i did see the venom one that you can hit mobs with over and over that might have some situational use.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    No possible way they will let those be BIS still.

However i did see the venom one that you can hit mobs with over and over that might have some situational use.
    It's absolutely possible, and would not be the first time trinkets from previous tiers remained BiS for certain specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    It's absolutely possible, and would not be the first time trinkets from previous tiers remained BiS for certain specs.
    I think he was along the lines of a nerf to the procs/damage

Quote Originally Posted by kazas View Post
    I think he was along the lines of a nerf to the procs/damage
    That would be the only way I can see them being replaced and it would have to come with some baseline buffs to the spec.

Unless they nerf cof and dos i really dont see those tos trinkets being better. Having more battle cries is so powerful and pairing it with dos is retarded amounts of damage

I expected DOS to be nerfed, but Blizzard post as of today says otherwise

We have no plans to change any existing trinkets from the Nighthold at this time. Changing trinkets that players have collected over the course of the last few months is our last course of action, as having things that used to be cool that you are relying on to kill bosses become not cool so you can collect new things is rude at best.
    Not that Blizzard have any history of keeping their word on stuff like this. I actually hope they nerf it, I don't want to be chained to that trinket, nor farming NH for better versions for the rest of Legion.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    As it looks now the BIS trinkets will be:

Engine of eradication
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147015

Cradle of Anguish
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147010

Then rings it looks like haste/mastery ring and a vers/mastery ring.

Thoughts?
    Last time I went on beta, the buff from Cradle persisted after combat and did not reset upon new combat. Unless they change it, you can have a full 10 stack at the start of a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I expected DOS to be nerfed, but Blizzard post as of today says otherwise

Not that Blizzard have any history of keeping their word on stuff like this. I actually hope they nerf it, I don't want to be chained to that trinket, nor farming NH for better versions for the rest of Legion.
    If Blizzard had any sense they'd nerf them and give us a compensation buff to make up for the loss during progression.

I don't see how anything will compare to DoS unless its ridiculously higher ilvl. That trinket changes the dps output of fury entirely. Not sure what blizz was thinking when they made it.

Draught is so good I almost hate it. I run Heroic but use an LFR Draught because its that good. I'd rather not be pigeon holed into it.

My concern would be blizz nerfing draught and not compensating warriors. So for that reason I'm fine with it not being nerfed. Alternative is very scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Worried about how Fury will compete if they nerf DoS, it's annoyingly powerful. Same goes for our NH 4set. Like others have said, if they nerf the trinket they need to buff the spec a bit.
    I remember you... In the mountains

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I too really hope they nerf especially DoS. Still don't have it and don't want to farm NH for the rest of Legion.
    This trinket is WAY to good for Fury. The dps increase with it is just insane.

I would also prefer a CoF nerf and a buff to baseline dmg to be not so dependent on the BC window.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    if they dont nerf it you have to grind old content yay or getting lucky like my friend with a 925 from normal xd
    Last edited by mmoc50fac9f759; 2017-05-04 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    I really hope they nerf DoS. CoF might be outshined by high ilvl more classic trinkets, especially if we don't rely so much on DoS for our damage, since having both CoF and DoS together make those two trinkets even better because you can sync them together that much more often.

I'd be fine with an alternative between CoF which makes the spec a bit harder to keep track of but may allow you more optimized CD usage, or more constant damage output trinket (cradle for example) that would make us rely a bit less on BC and go back to the basic "BC + OF every 40 ish seconds" gameplay we had pre NH.

I agree DOS is stupid strong, but I kind of wonder why they made warriors that much weaker without it... I don't agree with a spec not being competitive without a certain trinket. But that tends to be how legion is playing out... BIS lego's and trinkets and your golden.

But yes grinding Guldan for the rest of the next tier sounds awesome.... =/.

inb4 Infernal Cinders is going to be strong as fuck and we have to use it

btw im pretty sure they are going to change stats and proc/dmg on it just before release like they did on NH