Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Active shooter reported on Dallas-area college campus

Source
    2 dead, including suspect on Dallas-area college campus, police say

Police found two people dead on a Dallas-area college campus during an active shooter investigation.

Police said one of the deceased appears to be the shooter. Police believe he committed suicide.

Irving police responded to North Lake College after reports of a gunman on campus on Wednesday. The school was on lockdown as a result of the investigation.

Irving police said the two bodies were found in a building on campus and classified the incident as a murder-suicide
    Here we go again! on my own

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...-idUSKBN17Z298
    Last edited by zenkai; 2017-05-03 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No victims yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Murder suicide it's saying now. Another domestic dispute perhaps

Wtf is your source?

Dramatic dashcam captures fiery plane crash into busy intersection

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf is your source?
    http://www.wcvb.com/article/active-s...campus/9599447

Hopefully this works. Yeah the site in wonky and everytime you refresh it like sends you back to the main page or something.

Wtf is your source?
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sho...421179724.html

here you go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post

Hopefully this works. Yeah the site in wonky and everytime you refresh it like sends you back to the main page or something.
    looks like the link changes as you scroll down the main page, never actually seen that setup before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is your source?

Dramatic dashcam captures fiery plane crash into busy intersection
    That sounds a lot interesting, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Am I the only one who thinks if everyone didn't have access to a gun this kind of thing would be less frequent in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks if everyone didn't have access to a gun this kind of thing would be less frequent in America?
    Can't be an active shooter if you don't have a gun. So active stabber.

Let's hope he's arrested and nobody is shot.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a stabbing just yesterday on another Texas campus so harder to carry out sure but if people want to kill then they're going to kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Let's hope he's arrested and nobody is shot.
    It was a murder suicide

There was a stabbing just yesterday on another Texas campus so harder to carry out sure but if people want to kill then they're going to kill.
    I know but surely removing the whole "right to bear arms" thing would make murders in general less frequent no?

Thanks, I fixed the link, I guess the link was to a bulletin instead of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know but surely removing the whole "right to bear arms" thing would make murders in general less frequent no?
    I wouldn't know since I can't predict the future. Remove the ability to easily kill and maybe they do go down or maybe they stay the same and people are putting more work into it idk. Not really interested in getting into a debate over gun control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ssssshhh, the gun nuts will hear you! They'll tell you that "guns don't kill people, people kill
    people!", and they'll annoy you to death by droning on and on about the 2nd Amendment,
    before finally frustrating you with their Murica' attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Can't be an active shooter if you don't have a gun. So active stabber.
    True, but you have a better chance at surviving a knife wound than being shot. You also have
    better chances at fighting off/disarming an attacker with a knife than if they were armed with
    a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Ssssshhh, the gun nuts will hear you! They'll tell you that "guns don't kill people, people kill
    people!", and they'll annoy you to death by droning on and on about the 2nd Amendment,
    before finally frustrating you with their Murica' attitude.

True, but you have a better chance at surviving a knife wound than being shot. You also have
    better chances at fighting off/disarming an attacker with a knife than if they were armed with
    a gun.
    Just don't try to argue them. They will find ways why "GUNS ARE NEEDED AND PART OF THEIR FREEDOM"
    Never seen so many shooting incidents in any country then america. Still odd that nobody in charge in USA, said after a while.. "Well it doesn't seem like giving everyone easy access to guns is a good idea, time to remove them"

I once saw a video of a guy walking down his stairways because police rang there bell, he was holding a fcking BAZOOKA... Like cmn america...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

a gun.
    The problem isn't the weapon, it's that it's happening.

And no, you don't have a better chance disarming a person with a knife. Any moron can use a knife, most idiots can't shoot and don't know how to properly use a gun.

This isn't a weapon issue in the least, and both sides banging their drums about the merits or short comings of the second amendment aren't helping recognize the real issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Never seen so many shooting incidents in any country then america.
    In all fairness, there are other countries with far worse gun crimes than the U.S. Unless I am mistaken,
    South America beats North America by a greater margin in terms of gun homicides, although when we
    put our minds to it, we sure beat out places like Canada, China, Japan, Australia, & Europe for gun
    homicides.

Still odd that nobody in charge in USA, said after a while.. "Well it doesn't seem like giving everyone easy access to guns is a good idea, time to remove them"
    Pretty much because you have people who :

-Don't really "get" the 2nd Amendment's purpose & creation

-Batshit insane people who legitimately believe that if civilians had no access to them, the government
    would turn totalitarian (yet ignoring the fact that the government controls the army, and would utterly
    abolish and form of rebellion on part of the civilians anyway)

-There are people who are still stuck in the "Wild West" era, and enjoy the freedom of carrying a gun
    as if they think they're some kind of badass.

-Our entertainment media practically glorifies guns without nearly as much detail spent on
    responsibility or consequences of gun violence.

-The erroneous belief that a gun is not a weapon (people who think this are genuinely retarded btw)

-The idea that strict background checks, limits to ammunition, civilians not having access to
    assault weapons (ala Machine Guns), basically any form of "control" over who gets a gun is
    met with immediate hostility and panic, mostly brought on by the single most evil group in
    the country, the NRA. Keep in mind that the Right makes a KILLING (pun intended) on gun
    sales and trade.

-And finally, as usual, Republicans. They like their expensive toy guns, and fuck you and anyone
    else who gets blown away. See the results of the Connecticut Massacre for an accurate example
    of how Republicans feel about the choice between protecting you or their guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you allowed to have a gun on campuses in Texas now?

7+ Year Old Account
    There would be the same amount of wrong-doers. A gun cant ever be held be responsible for a decision, it's always the person who makes the choice.

-And finally, as usual, Republicans. They like their expensive toy guns, and fuck you and anyone
    else who gets blown away. See the results of the Connecticut Massacre for an accurate example
    of how Republicans feel about the choice between protecting you or their guns.
    It might mean nothing to you but guns as a recreational activity are important to a lot of people who would never break any laws otherwise. I don't see how you can condemn so many innocent people's desire to keep their guns when it isn't even conclusive that gun control would be an effective homicide deterrent. Look at Lott's research or how gun control activists frequently pad homicide data with suicides as evidence of that inconclusiveness.