10+ Year Old Account
    wow that was an nice wrist shot goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Blues can still come back in this series and win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    wow that was an nice wrist shot goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Blues can still come back in this series and win it.
    Can but the odds are stacked against them pretty well. We've lost one game in 8, winning 3 in row is gonna be pretty rough.

Blues played a decent game, but Preds just seem to have their number (seems only reason Blues didn't get swept appears to be because they got almost a majority game with a man advantage). Preds should be in good shape if they can close this one out early and get even more rest compared to everyone else but I have a feeling they'll be playing at least the next game against the refs as well.

Just depends on who we get. There are a couple guys out there that really don't seem to like us for some reason. Tbh it's one reason why a ton of us thought we would never beat Chicago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The game is called ice kendo for a reason.

Was that the 5th concussion of Crosby? This might be his last season.
    Doubt he's willing to retire on that unless his Doc tells him hockey = death.

Then again, he still might choose to play.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I doubt he's done, unless it becomes pretty obvious to him that it's causing some long term issues. Personally I think he should consider it, but I also understand for some guys that's really hard to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I doubt he's done, unless it becomes pretty obvious to him that it's causing some long term issues. Personally I think he should consider it, but I also understand for some guys that's really hard to do.
    He is already an established hockey player who has had a great career. He is a rich millionaire. Time to quit, health is more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Short of something immediately life threatening, I don't see him quitting either.

He is already an established hockey player who has had a great career. He is a rich millionaire. Time to quit, health is more important.
    That's easy to say, but put yourself in these guys positions and it becomes much harder. I think about it and I'm like you, I made my money and lets go home. However we tend to forget that these guys are super competitive, and have spent their entire lives doing this one thing. Any way you want to look at it, that's gotta be hard to just walk away from, even if it makes sense.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just depends on who we get. There are a couple guys out there that really don't seem to like us for some reason. Tbh it's one reason why a ton of us thought we would never beat Chicago.
    NHL refs aren't as bad as umpires like Joe West are. Honestly, if you want to see an inept asshole who should have been sacked years ago, look no further than his blatant bias and inability to tell where the fucking strike zone is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    NHL refs aren't as bad as umpires like Joe West are. Honestly, if you want to see an inept asshole who should have been sacked years ago, look no further than his blatant bias and inability to tell where the fucking strike zone is.
    Don't know, Tim Peel is pretty damn bad. He hates Neal, and will call anything on him, does the same thing with Joey, heck even Arvy. Watched someone put a stick in the skate of Neal and pull, I mean Ray Charles couldn't miss it. Gave Neal an embellishment and didn't even call the trip, which is the only time I've seen that happen. When we get him we know it's going to be a long long night, it happens every single time.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know, Tim Peel is pretty damn bad. He hates Neal, and will call anything on him, does the same thing with Joey, heck even Arvy. Watched someone put a stick in the skate of Neal and pull, I mean Ray Charles couldn't miss it. Gave Neal an embellishment and didn't even call the trip, which is the only time I've seen that happen. When we get him we know it's going to be a long long night, it happens every single time.
    Tim Peel is shit to everyone tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure but I think lots of these guys quite literally live for hockey.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    For sure but I think lots of these guys quite literally live for hockey.
    Doesn't mean they should die for it, too.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDD, I could just see someone like Crosby playing past the point of danger like Lindros did.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit did Rust ever sell that slash as a headshot. Full on in the chest and it was on a follow-through.

- - - Updated - - -

And fucking Bonino sells a highstick that doesn't even touch him with less than 2 minutes left.

Garbage hockey.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Its time to blow this Caps team up and start over. Talented regular season players sure, but absolutely no idea how to win in the playoffs. No killer instinct whatsoever. This team as constructed will never win. Never, never, never. Trade who you can trade, release the rest, fire Trotzy, start completely from scratch. Yeah we'll suck in the regular season, but who cares? We aren't winning a Cup anyway, so all it means is our season will end a couple weeks earlier than normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clarke MacArthur literally is doing that right now. When medically doctors told him he should not play hockey ever again for his health. Yet here he is playing in the playoffs. If you give these guys a chance, they will risk it to play. They want to win that badly.

It's dumb from a health perspective. But they want to be the best.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except you can't blow the team up with the Ovechkin and Backstrom and Holtby contracts and you can't exactly trade those without being massively ripped off. The amount of teams who could take on the OV contract are slim to none and with him on your team, you'll be a good team.

And if you fire Trotz who are you going to get? These players couldn't win before he got there, putting it on him is silly. Not to mention if you want a guy that's good with sorry players he's your guy lol.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really blame Washington's inability to get it done on Ovechkin, as the numbers are there to suggest that he has been exceptionally good in the playoffs. People need to remember that it's a team sport, and as good as Holtby has been the last couple of seasons in the playoffs, you can't expect to win when the rest of your team can't score. Look at the guys they brought in this year like Oshie and Shattenkirk. Along with most of the other guys on their team, they have both been bums in the playoffs. But good luck getting rid of those contracts that are long term, the big money contracts with the cap is exactly why teams like Chicago, Washington and Pittsburgh are so handicapped long term, while other teams that are on the rise like Edmonton and Toronto don't have most of their cap money tied into a few players. Blame the GM's for agreeing to sign unmovable contracts, they aren't going to be capable of making moves to improve with the majority of their cap space tied up in a few players. One thing a lot of players seem to forget and it's pretty damn selfish of them as well, is that their demands for big ticket contracts doesn't allow the rest of the guys on the team to get paid proportionally.