10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    I used the PTR and the new patch worked without any problem! Don't think I've played any game that's not broken at some point moving PTR to live, seems even in 2017 games companies can't get it right.
    I think it was rushed due to 1.st May. (and not propely tested) Not sure why they dont deploy a minifix to disable the boards till its fixed.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I think it was rushed due to 1.st May. (and not propely tested) Not sure why they dont deploy a minifix to disable the boards till its fixed.
    Exactly. A bug like that should have been found during the PTR and then either had Leaderboards disabled on launch or fixed during PTR. It tells me that their QA is subpar at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh please don't do that. Bugs are common. One tiny piece of content crashing the entire servers is not normal. As per usual you attempt to deflect to "oh other companies have bugs/do it so it's fine if Carbine do" when it really isn't. This is a modern MMO. It should have some form of quality control.

Stop deflecting and stick to the fact it's happened to Wildstar.
    Quality control......AHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA.....try wakfu on patch day, then come back to this thread .

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Quality control......AHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA.....try wakfu on patch day, then come back to this thread .
    Why are we discussing other MMOs? Keep to Wildstar please. I don't want this becoming some game vs game debate where a mod has to step in and tell us both to get back on topic because it'll just be pages of pointless bickering. And there is literally no point in that. Even on that skeleton crew there should be some form of quality control.

Wildstar should be more polished for the standards it is aiming for. Minor bugs are common. One minuscule piece of content crashing an entire server is not normal. And it still has performance issues related to the UI because of how messy it is along with queues randomly breaking since Heroes Evolved.

I think this is a great game. It's just trying to keep afloat and still making minor mistakes and these mistakes are costly this time despite being minor. Along with terrible PR. Look at that whole sub reward thing. Why not announce it way in advance so people have a fair amount of time to earn it rather than announce it last minute?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-05-03 at 09:38 PM.

Any websites that show all the madame faye items and stuff? I dont think any of the previews have ever had everything on them just the high end shit.

Sad to see Wildstar in maintenance mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    It's not, it literally just got an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Nowhere near maintenance mode at all. It's still getting updated frequently. Far from it at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Any websites that show all the madame faye items and stuff? I dont think any of the previews have ever had everything on them just the high end shit.
    Stood in part of the fabkit, guess I could youtube the other items in another video

- - - Updated - - -

Carbine Studios Staff
    Posted Yesterday, 02:19 PM
    Astrosaurus Nex (Onyx)
    Astrosaurus Nex (Aqua)
    Astrosaurus Nex (Pink)
    Astrosaurus Nex (Teal)

Tribal Hoverboard Package
    Hoverboard (Tribal)
    Hoverboard Mount Front Flair: Tropical/Dino
    Hoverboard Mount Rear Flair: Tropical/Dino
    Hoverboard Mount Side Flair: Tropical/Dino

Badlands Rexling
    Royal Rexling
    Poison Dart Rexling

Cro-Magnon Costume Bag
    Cro-Magnon Skullhelm
    Cro-Magnon Clawguards
    Cro-Magnon Torsoplate
    Cro-Magnon Tyranogloves
    Cro-Magnon Bushpants
    Cro-Magnon Velociboots

Sky Remodel: Erupting Volcano
    Ground Remodel: Coralus
    Nesting Grounds FABkit

Dino Paradise Dye Crate
    Phosphorescent Mold
    Odorous Brown
    Coral

Exceptional Rune Token
    Madam Fay's Cashbag

Bag of Omnibits
    Service Token Sack
    Runecrafting Crate
    Tradeskill Crate

Tropical Decor Pack
    String Lights (Tiki 1)
    String Lights (Tiki 2)
    String Lights (Tiki 3)
    String Lights w/ Posts (Tiki)
    Decorative Totem (Krag Studrock)
    Decorative Totem (Large)
    Decorative Totem (Chua w/ Torches)
    Decorative Totem (Chua)
    Decorative Totem (Endcap)
    Decorative Totem (Wooden)
    Tribal Drum

Tropical Creature Decor Pack
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Human Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Human Female)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Granok Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Granok Female)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Aurin Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Aurin Female)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Mordesh Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Mordesh Female)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Chua A)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Chua B)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Draken Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Draken Female)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Mechari Male)
    Cro-Magnon Dweller (Mechari Female)
    Stemdragon (Primeval)
    Mammodin (Primeval)
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2017-05-04 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why are we discussing other MMOs? Keep to Wildstar please. I don't want this becoming some game vs game debate where a mod has to step in and tell us both to get back on topic because it'll just be pages of pointless bickering. And there is literally no point in that. Even on that skeleton crew there should be some form of quality control.

Wildstar should be more polished for the standards it is aiming for. Minor bugs are common. One minuscule piece of content crashing an entire server is not normal. And it still has performance issues related to the UI because of how messy it is along with queues randomly breaking since Heroes Evolved.

I think this is a great game. It's just trying to keep afloat and still making minor mistakes and these mistakes are costly this time despite being minor. Along with terrible PR. Look at that whole sub reward thing. Why not announce it way in advance so people have a fair amount of time to earn it rather than announce it last minute?
    I wanted to play this game so much. Literally I wanted and I tried it 3-4 times. But no, they need seem to cannot learn from their mistakes and do the same mistakes again.

Tropical Decor Pack
    Decorative Totem (Krag Studrock)
    Decorative Totem (Large)
    Decorative Totem (Chua w/ Torches)
    Decorative Totem (Chua)
    Decorative Totem (Endcap)
    Decorative Totem (Wooden)
    Tribal Drum

Tropical Creature Decor Pack
    Stemdragon (Primeval)
    Mammodin (Primeval)
    Ty thats what I was looking for. Didnt wanna buy a bunch of packs hoping to get a bunch of diff creatures, hope i can get a few mammodin and stemdragons tho they look pretty cool. Not really feeling the decor in this one altho some of the totems look pretty cool.

Well damn, 1.7.1 just came out and they already put 1.7.2 on the PTR, it has neighborhoods and Prime y-83.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Well damn, 1.7.1 just came out and they already put 1.7.2 on the PTR, it has neighborhoods and Prime y-83.
    Well yeah. It's a small patch so I imagine it was already waiting.

Deleted
    Going forward is better than going back....full notes

Community Manager

Carbine Studios Staff
    Posted Today, 02:00 PM
    Hello again from Carbine Ground Control!

Now that game update 1.7.1 is live for everyone to enjoy, we’d like to keep the momentum going in delivering to players more of the development projects Pappy laid out last month. For those of you who have been keeping track of our usual patch cadence, we’re changing up the groove a little bit for this tune by jumping straight from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2—like the nuanced jazz of game development—rather than the more routine Alfa/Bravo updates that we reserve for addressing bugs. In this case we feel it’s better for everyone that we don’t postpone the release of 1.7.2 features, particularly so we can provide ample testing opportunities while still being able to bring the update to live realms in a timely fashion. This isn’t a permanent change in our development process, as you’ll likely see the familiar Alfa and Bravo updates to follow in 1.7.2’s wake.

1.7.2 PTR testing begins today, and we look forward to gathering and discussing your feedback! There are just a few key features hitting PTR, which means it’s especially important to us that our veteran players hone in on them.

Introducing Prime Raids!

I. Prime Raids: Y-83 Level 1
    As announced in the 1.7.1 PTR Preview, we’re introducing Prime difficulty to WildStar raids by opening Y-83 Prime Level 1 in 1.7.2! Prime Y-83 will present a challenge best suited for coordinated raids groups who have completed Redmoon Terror and are geared accordingly; likewise, it’ll offer more powerful gear.

Prime Raids have a shared fundamental design philosophy with Prime Dungeons and Expeditions, though given the unique format, itemization, progression, and lockout structure of raids, there are some distinctions to be made in how Prime Raids function.

II. Prime Raids: Progression
    Our plan is to unlock Prime Level 1 for one raid dungeon at a time over the course of future game updates, with each newly-released Prime Raid presenting an increased challenge that offers more powerful rewards. Y-83 Prime Level 1 is the first dungeon in our series of Prime Raid rollouts, and the next Prime Level 1 raid to be released will provide a step forward in challenge and rewards. Once all existing raid dungeons have been given the Prime Level 1 difficulty setting, we’ll consider continuing this raid progression cycle at Prime Level 2.

III. Prime Raids: Hard Mode & Lockouts
    It’s important to note that Prime Raids scale enemy health and damage by a percentage above the existing version of the dungeon. Given that Y-83 has a Hard Mode modifier that can be applied in combat to buff boss health and damage, as well as enable additional encounter mechanics, groups that enter the dungeon at Prime Level 1 will still have the option to further increase the difficulty by activating Hard Mode. This effectively means Y-83 has four distinct difficulties with the inclusion of the Prime setting—normal, Prime Level 1, Hard Mode, and Prime Level 1 Hard Mode.

In addition, each Prime Raid has a unique lockout per Prime Level, which in 1.7.2 gives you the choice of clearing the existing version of Y-83 (normal or Hard Mode), as well as Prime Level 1 (normal or Hard Mode) between each instance lockout reset.

IV. Prime Raids: Testing Y-83
    When testing any new raid release, we prefer to keep a test schedule so that we can observe players’ experiences and make any necessary adjustments, and our goal is no different with Prime Y-83. If you’re interested in Prime Raid testing, please post in this thread the dates/times when you’re available so we can do our best to schedule someone to observe your experience!
    It’s helpful to us for you to provide the name of your guild and contact info for the leader or officer in charge of organizing the group, particularly if you’re not posting on your main character, or if the email address registered to your posting account isn’t your primary contact address.

Feature Preview: Communities

On the 1.7.2 PTR we’re giving players an opportunity to preview the upcoming Communities feature and test its functionality! To be clear, this feature is currently slated for release in a future game update, but we’re activating it for a limited time on the 1.7.2 PTR to get as much testing as possible and ensure that you all are happy with Communities by the time this much-anticipated feature is released.

Note: Players on lower-end systems may find that zoning into Communities with elaborate décor could take a long time, or may fail to load altogether.

Progenitor Access Particles

We’ve heard a lot of your recent feedback regarding some of the frustrations involved in collecting and making best use of Progenitor Access Particles—or PAPs, as they’ve been affectionately labeled. We’ve made a change that you’ll see on the PTR, the goal of which is to ease the current PAPs burden. In 1.7.2 they now have a rare chance to drop throughout Prime Dungeons, during Arcterra five-player encounters, and in World Boss and Arcterra Boss loot bags. In addition, the chance to obtain a PAP has increased slightly at the end of Prime Dungeons and when turning in Tier-2 Contracts. Please give this content a try and let us know if your PAPs accumulation feels a bit more productive.

Known Issues

Here are some active issues on the PTR we’re currently tracking and working to resolve:
    Communities
    It’s possible to place décor items on or around the landing pad of the Community map.
    Placing or moving your housing plot on the Community map results in an error that states, "You already have a pending transfer."
    More to Come!

Obviously Communities are on the horizon and additional Prime Raids will be opened over time. We can’t express enough how much we appreciate you helping us to make each game update successful and enjoyable!

Cheers,

Team WildStar

Deleted
    Just checked housing on the PTR, if they get this right ? Housing in games changed forever! A group of skilled players will be able to build a full scale city, and role players could have the land of their dreams....that's my original live plot way way...way in the distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean you have plots to players next to each other?

Deleted
    If you join 5 man community, you can simply walk from one to another, no loading screens, no barriers...nothing to stop you apart from your imagination, and theirs

Deleted
    Just checked housing on the PTR, if they get this right ? Housing in games changed forever! A group of skilled players will be able to build a full scale city, and role players could have the land of their dreams....that's my original live plot way way...way in the distance.
    Can you have NPCs in your plot? Is there actually a way to make a proper city with citizens for example?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Can you have NPCs in your plot? Is there actually a way to make a proper city with citizens for example?
    My nightclub plot is full of them

What happens to overhang items? Like I made one plot with upside down snow hills and stuff that extend out past my plot to make it seem larger does that get sent to the crate or does it overlap onto another plot?