Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yes /10charmanders
    Oh. Can't I just take the gay person's word that they're not offended instead of trying to explain why they're wrong?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I love Colbert and I don't give two fucks about Trump.

That being said, making such a remark about an elected President is just disrespectful, not to the man, cause he could die in a fire for all I care, but to the presidency.
    If Trump wasn't president, I couldn't care less how many shots Colbert fired at him.
    But while he IS president he represents a nation and that should be respected, regardless of who seats in the chair.
    Last edited by Theronus; 2017-05-04 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What distinguishes being a cockholter in being a sex act and choke on a dick, just fuck off? Is this colloquial or written down somewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Does you saying 'suck my cock' to a man, mean you are implying that you are gay as well?
    hell if i know what makes what insult mean what! Why does fuck have so many uses, this is just my experience of it in high-school in Texas, boarding school in New Hampshire, my entire navy experience and living in Colorado. maybe yours was different, its entirely possible. ill be fair too you all and say that maybe it was a 50/50 relation ship about power dynamics and homosexuality, but i never saw that much.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Oh. Can't I just take the gay person's word that they're not offended instead of trying to explain why they're wrong?
    No, no. Trump Supporters are triggered as fuck, so gay people should too, to justify their righteous butthurt.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why do leftards not understand hypocrisy? It's like trying to teach sentience to a brick wall.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-04 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Sure there is power dynamics active in the joke, obviously in the gay relationship of Trump and Putin trump is the bitch right? Still doesn't take away from the "imply your gay" from it.
    I'm not going to re-post all of the evidence I provided in this thread before you got here about heterosexual men using homosexual acts as tools of dominance. It's there though if you're interested.

The fact that the two people in question are both men is largely irrelevant. This wasn't an "haha eww gay sex!" joke, it was a "haha Trump is whipped!" joke.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    What I am seeing is people upset at hypocrisy. Whether that hypocrisy is legitimate or perceived is up for debate.
    Does that mean that this still has nothing to do with gay rights?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No, no. Trump Supporters are triggered as fuck, so gay people should too, to justify their righteous butthurt.
    Righteous butthurt? Like holy hemorrhoids?

Deleted
    Does that mean that this still has nothing to do with gay rights?

- - - Updated - - -

Righteous butthurt? Like holy hemorrhoids?

It means it has to do with gay rights and hypocrisy. That's probably why there's so much outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    ”Welcome to 'The Late Show.' I’m your host, Stephen Colbert. Still? I am still the host? I’m still the host!!,”

-- Stephen Colbert. Not #fired.

Is it just me...or has a lot of this thread been straight people angry at gay people for not being angrier?
    Pretty much.

'HOW COULD YOU NOT BE OFFENDED AT THIS NON-OFFENSIVE JOKE THAT COINCIDENTALLY IS THE CANDIDATE/IDEOLOGY WE AGREE WITH THAT'S BEING ATTACKED!'

Somehow I think they think that them being triggered at Trump being mocked means we'll all buy into their faux outrage and then get outraged ourselves?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    I love Colbert and I don't give two fucks about Trump.

That being said, making such a remark about an elected President is just disrespectful, not to the man, cause he could die in a fire for all I care, but to the presidency.
    If Trump wasn't president, I couldn't care less how many shots Colbert fired at him.
    But while he IS president he represents a nation and that should be respected, regardless of who seats in the chair.
    When you turn the Presidency into a joke because you are a joke, then it should be mocked as such. People still bring up when Obama accidentally said that there were 57 states or whatever as to why he's stupid. Mocking the President, the individual, doesn't suddenly mean you don't respect the office.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just make another account after you've been banned, call yourself gay, and pretend to be the first and only gay person offended at the joke in the thread to think it'll give their whining legitimacy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gxsosbee View Post
    It means it has to do with gay rights and hypocrisy. That's probably why there's so much outrage.
    I might have missed something, but if the party that should be offended says it's okay, what's the problem?

Are we really getting mad about a comedian, when ISIS is throwing gay people off of roofs? C'mon now...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Are we really getting mad about a comedian, when ISIS is throwing gay people off of roofs? C'mon now...
    Actual gay people aren't the ones getting mad.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I'm not going to re-post all of the evidence I provided in this thread before you got here about heterosexual men using homosexual acts as tools of dominance. It's there though if you're interested.

The fact that the two people in question are both men is largely irrelevant. This wasn't an "haha eww gay sex!" joke, it was a "haha Trump is whipped!" joke.
    Calling any President of the US a wimp is sorta..weak..its just got no bite to it. I think attacking the image that Putin and Trump project as being gay does better then just begin a wimp would, they try very hard to be anything but gay you know? Thats why i find the joke so funny, it really hits them where it hurts. But wimp, really? ok its your reason to laugh so you keep it, i already got mine.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Did I go from bi to straight for not liking this joke?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I find it funny conservatives who have no idea what human empathy is always bring up wedding cakes when 99% of us don't give a fuck about that stupid story.

Sorry you think an institution which provides massive societal benefits, including financially, doesn't matter, but it kind of does to...you know...people who want to get married.

It's really easy to mock something you've never been denied. I couldn't possibly think of a better stereotype of an empathy-void conservative sentence than in this post. Kudos.
    I think they are truly triggered by the fact that people that are different from them are treated equally. That or wedding cakes, or both...Wedding cakes for those they don't want to treat equally...

On Topic: I am curious how their #BoycottHamilton turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Actual gay people aren't the ones getting mad.
    Oh yay. This is grand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Did I go from bi to straight for not liking this joke?
    No, but I think you're 2:1 right now, which kind of makes sense. If you're bi, you only count as half a gay person. Math.

Wow this page went 41 pages in one day. Didn't know you could trigger conservatives this badly.

No, but I think you're 2:1 right now, which kind of makes sense. If you're bi, you only count as half a gay person. Math.
    Guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this if I'm not gay and approving the joke. Huzzah.