Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I think they are truly triggered by the fact that people that are different from them are treated equally. That or wedding cakes, or both...Wedding cakes for those they don't want to treat equally...

On Topic: I am curious how their #BoycottHamilton turned out.
    the entire run of hamilton was sold out before pence attended. i'd hope they realized that boycotting something you never had access to in the first place was a fruitless endeavor, but it's more likely they went on social media and claimed 'victory.'

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Wow this page went 41 pages in one day. Didn't know you could trigger conservatives this badly.
    Its quite a feat, especially when the last campaign in the us was all about how we've become too PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this if I'm not gay and approving the joke. Huzzah.
    Bahahaha its truly hilarious how you would take a joke response like that and get offended.

I suppose it shows why this thread exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its quite a feat, especially when the last campaign in the us was all about how we've become too PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Bahahaha its truly hilarious how you would take a joke response like that and get offended.

I suppose it shows why this thread exploded.
    Fuck off, "Real gays" asshat.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-04 at 02:40 AM.

Fuck off, "Real gays" asshat.
    Yeah as in not fake accounts. Thanks for being outraged again at something you took wildly out of context. Seems to be a common theme with you.

Yeah as in not fake accounts. Thanks for being outraged again at something you took wildly out of context. Seems to be a common theme with you.
    Uh-huh. Absolutely. Of course only actual people agree with you. Only fake gay trolls.

Uh-huh. Absolutely. Of course only actual people agree with you. Only fake gay trolls.
    I think you're going for a record with how much of an exaggerated strawman you can make in one thread.

Keep going, you'll get there.

I'm semi-conservative and I'm pretty indifferent to the whole thing. Although I actually do like Colbert; probably because I don't like Trump and like comedy regardless if it's politically leaning. I haven't followed the twitter "outage" but apparently both sides are raging at Colbert for different reasons. I think the whole thing is silly. This PC crap is nuts.

I think you're going for a record with how much of an exaggerated strawman you can make in one thread.

Keep going, you'll get there.
    Guy calls people trolling too much of a coward to stand by statement. Or deciding who is and isn't gay.

Why don't you like Trump again?

Guy calls people trolling too much of a coward to stand by statement. Or deciding who is and isn't gay.
    Two things that didn't actually happen. Have you just given up and are trying to get infracted?

Either way, I need to practice more self-control and not respond to your shitposting. Back to the ignore you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    I love Colbert and I don't give two fucks about Trump.

That being said, making such a remark about an elected President is just disrespectful, not to the man, cause he could die in a fire for all I care, but to the presidency.
    If Trump wasn't president, I couldn't care less how many shots Colbert fired at him.
    But while he IS president he represents a nation and that should be respected, regardless of who seats in the chair.
    You can make jokes about the president especially when they're satire. People have been doing it for ages and if that rustles trump feathers fuck him. I don't like lying and misrepresenting facts when it's done by either sides but satire is fine.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this if I'm not gay and approving the joke. Huzzah.
    Oh, you're certainly allowed to have an opinion, and that's kind of the crux of the thread: you can't tell people they have to be offended because you are.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

What I find interesting about this is that people accuse the comments of being homophobic, where actually the joke plays on society's lack of respect for the submissive partner in sexual intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    You are being played like a fiddle by /pol/ so much that it hurts.
    /pol/ couldn't play a plastic harmonica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Oh, you're certainly allowed to have an opinion, and that's kind of the crux of the thread: you can't tell people they have to be offended because you are.
    Please find the part where I demand people be offended or want Colbert gone. I'm not allowed to call the joke homophobic, whether it is or jot. Why do you think Krazy defended it for pages?

No, but I think you're 2:1 right now, which kind of makes sense. If you're bi, you only count as half a gay person. Math.
    But what if you only like boys on Tuesdays? Are you 1/7th gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    hell if i know what makes what insult mean what! Why does fuck have so many uses, this is just my experience of it in high-school in Texas, boarding school in New Hampshire, my entire navy experience and living in Colorado. maybe yours was different, its entirely possible. ill be fair too you all and say that maybe it was a 50/50 relation ship about power dynamics and homosexuality, but i never saw that much.
    It's as if you can choose what it means to fit your agenda?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Please find the part where I demand people be offended or want Colbert gone. I'm not allowed to call the joke homophobic, whether it is or jot. Why do you think Krazy defended it for pages?
    You're free to believe anything you want. Just as other people are free to call it ridiculous and fake outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What I find interesting about this is that people accuse the comments of being homophobic, where actually the joke plays on society's lack of respect for the submissive partner in sexual intercourse..
    It's less that being the submissive partner is "bad", and more that submissiveness as the President of the United States is not a characteristic that works in Trump's personal favour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But what if you only like boys on Tuesdays? Are you 1/7th gay?
    Still more fabulous than a lot of people claim to be Cherokee.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need an asterisk... * if the perceived homosexual act is between two attractive women, it is no longer gay. See: Maria Carfagna's mouth is only useful as Alina Kabaeva's pussypurse... is hot, not gay...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's as if you can choose what it means to fit your agenda?
    Nope, i just laugh at things i find funny.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."