Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Looted my 10th legendary today.

I HATE LEGENADRYS

This would be the title of my book if I ever wrote one about the Legion expansion.

As the title say I looted my 10th legendary today. It was the chest.
    My first was tank bracers, I wanted the tank trinket from VH so i went with vengens specialization for that one boss and got a legendary.
    After that to this day i have NEVER changed from Havoc specialization.

So that is one tank legendary and 9 DPS, can you guess wich one is left?
    IT IS THE RING. THE STUPID F-ING RING.

I HATE LEGENADRYS

Sorry for this post, it's only for me to vent and to let others know that there is someone out there who has worse luck then you.

/The unlucky demonhunter

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..

Deleted
    As far as I know, you're actually able to get somewhat close the the ring & belt legendaries, by running CC in demonic with the head and belt legendary I think. Maybe you should look in to that untill you get the ring.

barely gotten any legendary maybe only have two on one toon.. if getting them alot damm lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by holypanda View Post
    barely gotten any legendary maybe only have two on one toon.. if getting them alot damm lucky...
    sounds like you dont play the game very often... or if you do standing in dal doesnt award legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    sounds like you dont play the game very often... or if you do standing in dal doesnt award legendaries.
    This. With average game play. Most people will get one every 3 weeks.

I have two tanking ones left and ill have all of them.

I still have 4 legendaries to go: ring, shoulders, trinkets and helm. I'm pretty sure you can't discuss that having the 2 best leggs as the last ones isn't some crazy fucking ugly bs rng right there. I have 50% chance to get one of those 2 bis for me next drop, so let's make a bet and see what I get. Just to say that yes, there are people with worse luck than you.

And to be honest, at this point I'm not even excited about get that stupid ring cause it's getting nerfed to oblivion anyway...

Spoiled mother fucker...

Not even at Legendary #4 yet...

And all the Legendaries I have are shittier than shit....

Quit fucking complaining...

Infracted
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-04 at 10:34 AM.

Your tank legendary doesn't effect your havoc legendary drop rate... they have said they changed it so that your badluck protect is spec to spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    I HATE LEGENADRYS

This would be the title of my book if I ever wrote one about the Legion expansion.

As the title say I looted my 10th legendary today. It was the chest.
    My first was tank bracers, I wanted the tank trinket from VH so i went with vengens specialization for that one boss and got a legendary.
    After that to this day i have NEVER changed from Havoc specialization.

So that is one tank legendary and 9 DPS, can you guess wich one is left?
    IT IS THE RING. THE STUPID F-ING RING.

I HATE LEGENADRYS

Sorry for this post, it's only for me to vent and to let others know that there is someone out there who has worse luck then you.

/The unlucky demonhunter
    Got my 11th yesterday, guess what, it was the one I have been praying for since Legion Launch

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlesquad View Post
    This. With average game play. Most people will get one every 3 weeks.
    That isn't "average game play." That's at the extreme right end of the distribution curve. An "average" player doesn't farm hundreds of mythics a week and probably loots a legendary every 6 to 8 weeks.

I have two tanking ones left and ill have all of them.
    Grats! How many legendaries is that altogether then?

There's a monk in my guild that has all of them. Eventually eveybody will have them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    That isn't "average game play." That's at the extreme right end of the distribution curve. An "average" player doesn't farm hundreds of mythics a week and probably loots a legendary every 6 to 8 weeks.

Grats! How many legendaries is that altogether then?
    I dunno that seems to be the average time of people o come across in pug mythic+ and raids.
    If you play alot less then you cant expect to be on par with everyone else.

I think that puts me at 14/16?
    Rng is rng. I put up a post some months ago where i got leggo 7/8/9 over 3 consecutive days.

I suppoae when i say average, i mean the average player doping meaningful content that works towards their bad luck protection.

Ive been the average player base of wow as a whole is actually really casual. Like a few hours a week.

My brother and i are almost at maxing out on leggos in two specs. Being a dh, ive only got two specs. Where as he has 3, being a monk.

We can almost predict down to day or two when the leggo is goinf to drop.

We got a tin foil hat theory that when you get a string of aome decent titan forges. Its coming lol.

The only way to get the leggo you want is to keep grinding.
    Be happy leggos arent as out of balance as they were on release.

Where if you didnt have aothg you did garbage damage. Right now the difference is minimal.

If youre at the progression level in the game where an extra few percentage more damage means a kill. Youd alreqdy be doing enough content to boost your gear that leggos just flow in.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Spoiled mother fucker...

EH..?

This was not ment for anyone whit 20 days played.

You ppl think i just log in and shit fall in my lap?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Blizzard rise the leg drop chance a couple of times and so at this time 2-3 week normal playing will grant you a legendary very safe.
    I have 3 chars who i play more or less activ; they all raid at least 1 raid NH (no other cause i'm lazy for raid AP farming), around 5 m+ per week and of course the daily chests and worldbosses. I can predict which char gets the next leg and the time between each leg is around 2-3 weeks currently.
    Sometimes im lucky and there is just a week but thats the thing with drop chance ^^
    The extrem case was as a guild mate looted 2 legs in a row in a single nighthold raid.

But i feel with you @Topicstarter, my buddy DH cant beat the two other DH while they have the ring and he not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Spoiled mother fucker...

The game has been out for 9 months, if you have 4 legendaries then I'd suggest logging into the fucking game more than once a fortnight.

Spoiled my ass, OP actively tries to get legendaries and cunts like you sit afk in dalaran whining legendaries aren't raining from the sky or growing on the nearest tree.

Infraction: Flaming
    Last edited by Orloth; 2017-05-09 at 09:41 PM.

I was down to my last 2 Legendary items for my Demon Hunter

Delusions of Grandeur and Sephuz's Secret

GUESS WHICH ONE FUCKING DROPPED!!!!

/wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    I was down to my last 2 Legendary items for my Demon Hunter

Delusions of Grandeur and Sephuz's Secret

GUESS WHICH ONE FUCKING DROPPED!!!!

/wrist
    So, the wrist dropped? :P

after 7.2 most people in my guild who play actively (m+, several raid clears across several difficulties every week, emissaries etc) are getting approx 1 leggy per 7 days

Deleted
    Cry more baby.

Infracted
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-04 at 10:35 AM.