Page 1 of 2
LastLast

HFC Had better nerfs than NH

Valor and Legendary ring were much more gradual nerfs than just taking a bat to the most fulfilling bosses to kill in the instance over night and nerfing it by billions of HP, thanks blizzard. Instead of actually doing some work and maybe speeding up artifact knowledge research for people you think it's better for your game to just take a bat to the hardest content in your game. I see where your priorities are.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

TIL 5% = "billions of HP."

Who the fuck compares the way Blizzard nerfs raids, anyway? This is so randomly specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really have to have the reading comprehension level of a cum rag to make the 5% hp nerf comparable to a large amount like 1 billion when guldan only has a few billion hp.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-05-04 at 09:48 AM.

Made by dubbelbasse

I'm a healer I don't pay attention to boss hp pools sorry my numbers were off wanna bully me more?
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

NH is not comparable to HFC. They didn't nerf HFC that much because it lasted an entire year with plenty of time for people to do it. NH is only a few months long total so there's less time to complete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I'm a healer I don't pay attention to boss hp pools sorry my numbers were off wanna bully me more?
    It's not bullying. Maybe you should educate yourself on the subject before making a forum topic about it. Then again most threads wouldn't exist if people did that.

Quote Originally Posted by buildapanda View Post
    i'm a healer i don't pay attention to boss hp pools sorry my numbers were off wanna bully me more?
    [ [ [ t r i g g e r e d ] ] ]

Just got 9/10m tonight. Nerfs were pretty nice for elisande

Not the correct comparison as NH is the first tier and HFC was the last tier. Blackrock Foundry was the part of the first "tier" and was not nerfed like HFC was. I don't even think it got any outside nerfs other then targeted nerfs, there was no valor/legendary ring. Also I remember them doing targeted nerfs to Archimonde sooo ....

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    NH is not comparable to HFC. They didn't nerf HFC that much because it lasted an entire year with plenty of time for people to do it. NH is only a few months long total so there's less time to complete it.

It's not bullying. Maybe you should educate yourself on the subject before making a forum topic about it. Then again most threads wouldn't exist if people did that.
    I'm not trying to educate anyone, it's generating discussion. There you go with the bullying again, I don't have to be educated in your field of expertise just to meet your criteria of educated, basic stuff man that's what a discussion is. I brought up the suggestion about speeding up AK research as a more natural nerf but this needs to be done months in advanced, blizzard had no idea they had made such a badly designed instance. Not sure why I'm so excited to clear it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Not the correct comparison as NH is the first tier and HFC was the last tier. Blackrock Foundry was the part of the first "tier" and was not nerfed like HFC was. I don't even think it got any outside nerfs other then targeted nerfs, there was no valor/legendary ring. Also I remember them doing targeted nerfs to Archimonde sooo ....
    Brf got ilvl buffs in the start of the tier
    Mistweaver Monk |

This seems like an incredibly nitpicky thing to whine about, OP.

And yes,
    [TRIGGERED]

Bullying. lol.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-05-05 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerlol View Post
    Bullying. lol.
    How would you like to be told you have the intelligence of a cum rag?
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-05-05 at 05:44 AM.
    Mistweaver Monk |

Which literally has nothing to do with this topic, they buffed the ilvl of the gear because the gear wasn't an apporiorite ilvl jump from Highmaul to BRF, not to nerf the raid. Also it wasn't gradual like you said was better. This doesn't defend your position so I'm confused why you brought it up. No first or second tier was gradually nerfed, only final tiers. Also they always do targeted nerfs on end bosses ... well except Xavius but he wasn't difficult.

I personally love gradual nerfs too just fyi, but they've always done this so I don't understand all the surprise.
    Last edited by Raone; 2017-05-04 at 03:12 AM.

Yea, fuck facts.

"Hai gais I just made a post on the interwebs, its pretty much random made up bullshit but don't criticize it'll hurt my feels"

And lol at the bullying comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea, fuck facts.

"Hai gais I just made a post on the interwebs, its pretty much random made up bullshit but don't criticize it'll hurt my feels"

And lol at the bullying comments.
    So you don't want quicker AK gains ok
    Mistweaver Monk |

Next time, kill the endboss before the nerfs.

Also, no, I don't want quicker AK gains.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't want quicker AK gains ok
    Honestly I want you to make more whine threads because they came out in force to butcher you over that silly "billions of health" comment
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I'm not trying to educate anyone, it's generating discussion. There you go with the bullying again, I don't have to be educated in your field of expertise just to meet your criteria of educated, basic stuff man that's what a discussion is. I brought up the suggestion about speeding up AK research as a more natural nerf but this needs to be done months in advanced, blizzard had no idea they had made such a badly designed instance. Not sure why I'm so excited to clear it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically Nighthold's "gradual nerfs" are Titanforged gear and Artifact traits (particularly the traits added in 7.2) comparable to Throne of Thunder with Thunderforged gear and then Valor Point ilvl upgrades. Guilds whose whole raid had every artifact trait on release have either finished Nighthold, fallen apart or spend way, way, way to much time playing a game they're bad at.

I also believe people are right to "bully" you for comparing it to HFC, that's stupid.

7.2 nerfed NH into the ground.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

"durh why did an instance that was the last of the expansion that lasted almost a year have better nerfs than an instance in the first tier of an expansion whose lifespan is only five months idgi"