Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No where did I or they say that Raider's can't run it... I was specifically relaying the info that when revealed at Blizzcon they revealed as an "Endgame alternative to raiding". M+ CAN BE (and is) people's full on end game and it is intended for both audiences but was created specifically with those who prefer 5 man content in mind.

For raider's is extra content, those who don't raid but enjoy challenging small group content is it is their end game, and that was what blizzard stated at blizzcon was their design goal.
    Now we get the typical lackluster, rush to the post button responses in an attempt to defend an unnecessary incorrect response that wastes more time than simply admitting you were wrong and moving on. Let alone strengthening my argument by completely missing the point and arguing with yourself due to a severe lack of reading comprehension. Oh the irony.

The fact of the matter is you replied to my reply making assumptions and you're still making incorrect assumptions. I was responding to someone else who clearly stated (which I quoted in the very post you just replied to) mythic +s weren't made for raiders. This was incorrect. I explained how he was incorrect and you reply "except Blizzard themselves revealed M+ as an alternative to raising". This clearly implies that I didn't just explicitly state that it was for all players (non-raiders included). That's comprehension issue #1. You also failed to realize it was a reply to someone saying mythic is not for raiders. Comprehension issue #2. You also didn't realize that my reply to you was informing you as to what and whom I was replying to. Comprehension issue #3.

The rest I'm just going to chalk up to voluntary ignorance and the self-preservation of self-enduced intellect.

You lose the internet for today. Get some rest snowflake and try again tomorrow.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Umm if you 3 chest a +10 which is quite easy you get 5-6 pieces of loot amongst the party. With the new system you get 3. AKA half the loot
    That's fair it's less lucrative now. Just for the record I wasn't trying to be rude, it was a genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by Supmotto View Post
    they just clarified it
    Saw that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    What are you protesting again though?

Being able to bribe high ilvl players to carry you with your keystone? Common, try to be reasonable. You should not have access at these players. You should play with other casuals, not Mythic raiders.
    because god forbid good players play with weaker players in computer game

posts like this are best proof how toxic community became and why wow went down to shit - because people with very little egos and even smaller p....ses look for self-developement in computer game

pathetic

Lets see how it evolves before qq

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Now we get the typical lackluster, rush to the post button responses in an attempt to defend an unnecessary incorrect response that wastes more time than simply admitting you were wrong and moving on. Let alone strengthening my argument by completely missing the point and arguing with yourself due to a severe lack of reading comprehension. Oh the irony.

The fact of the matter is you replied to my reply making assumptions and you're still making incorrect assumptions. I was responding to someone else who clearly stated (which I quoted in the very post you just replied to) mythic +s weren't made for raiders. This was incorrect. I explained how he was incorrect and you reply "except Blizzard themselves revealed M+ as an alternative to raising". This clearly implies that I didn't just explicitly state that it was for all players (non-raiders included). That's comprehension issue #1. You also failed to realize it was a reply to someone saying mythic is not for raiders. Comprehension issue #2. You also didn't realize that my reply to you was informing you as to what and whom I was replying to. Comprehension issue #3.

The rest I'm just going to chalk up to voluntary ignorance and the self-preservation of self-enduced intellect.

You lose the internet for today. Get some rest snowflake and try again tomorrow.
    You sir are the one who lacks comprehension and cover it up with big words. The part of your post I was originally replying to you SPECIFICALLY stated "M+ is not an alternative endgame method" which is flat out wrong and then run off with things to cover up the fact that you were wrong in that statement in the original post I replied to. This is the only part of the original post of yours I was even replying to, I never once brought mythic raiding into the equation. I only was specifically correcting a fallacy in your post as to not allow it to spread. Fact of the matter is and always will be that Blizzard intended people to run M+ as endgame content separate from Raiding without excluding it from the raiding populous.

You sir lose the internet for today since you apparently can't even read your own post.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-05-04 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    At least he knew who he was talking to it seems .
    Guys like you destroy the game for all legit players .
    Because in fact its guys like you that get gear trough being carried in the first place .
    Then you call it work and will never ever return the favor for others .
    Yeah I'm elitist for not bringing someone with 50 ilvls less than me to a Tuesday night run, that I specifically organised for my girlfriends alt. I'm destroying the game for not carrying someone who has probably around 12 hours played on a shit character, most likely doesn't even have a 3rd relic and in all honesty couldn't give a shit about anything other than being given loot.

I think the cherry on top is that you no literally nothing about me and somehow think I'm the one being carried, when in actual fact I spend a lot of my time helping friends and guild members run lower keys on my 915 geared character, without expecting anything in return.

Fuck outta here, triggered me too hard for 8:30am

10+ Year Old Account
    The change to loot is just going to create further resentment between players.

Terrible changes. It makes me want to do M+ less than I'm already doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Removing depleted = good change.

Removing personal loot = bad. Just splitting 2 or 3 items across the group? Lol no.
    I agree the loss of personal loot is BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adondriel View Post
    Can't lose something that was never there. M+ never had personal loot. You opened the chest and there were 2 items in, spread across the group. Only change now is that there is always only 1 chest and it contains either 2 items like before (if you did not make the timer) or 3 items (if you made it in time).

Quote Originally Posted by adondriel View Post
    It's still going to be personal loot, just different number of drops. Btw all these changes are good and ppl denying the previous system had huge flaws is just laughable. The system needed a change, get over it.

We’d originally imagined that getting ahold of a Keystone would be more of a barrier than it is, but in reality, there are so many players participating that it’s generally not too difficult to find someone with a Keystone you’d like to run.
    This is fokin MAJESTIC.
    12 years in and, guess what, blizz still doesn't know shit about how players play their game.

I wonder if they at least consider the chance that their new changes to M+ could eventually turn out to be of the same level of shitness as before, and in the end they *yet again* say "FOCK! THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WAS INTENDED TO PLAY!!111 NERF!!111"

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Removing depleted = good change.

Removing personal loot = bad. Just splitting 2 or 3 items across the group? Lol no.
    Pretty much sums it up, typical Blizzard one step forwards two steps back.

No point doing M+ now it's a pathetic two-three items for 5 people, complete waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You sir are the one who lacks comprehension and cover it up with big words. The part of your post I was originally replying to you SPECIFICALLY stated "M+ is not an alternative endgame method" which is flat out wrong and then run off with things to cover up the fact that you were wrong in that statement in the original post I replied to. This is the only part of the original post of yours I was even replying to, I never once brought mythic raiding into the equation. I only was specifically correcting a fallacy in your post as to not allow it to spread. Fact of the matter is and always will be that Blizzard intended people to run M+ as endgame content separate from Raiding without excluding it from the raiding populous.

You sir lose the internet for today since you apparently can't even read your own post.
    It's truly sad how you still aren't getting it. You are taking "M+ is not an alternative endgame method" out of context to support your argument. It is beyond obvious I meant it is not an (alternative that is one of two or more available possibilities) but (available as another possibility).

M+ were developed to give all players additional content. Whether it's high-geared players pushing to see how high they can go as the content becomes more difficult or players looking to gear up, the goal was to add an element that any player could enjoy.
    That is how I opened up that post you replied to. What I was clearly saying as I mentioned several times is that M+s is not alternative end-game content in a sense where it is only for non-raiders (because I was replying to someone who said that). You don't understand the different uses of the word alternative or you are acting like there wasn't a paragraph before that sentence that prefaced my point.

So your use of the English language is feeble or you're intellectually dishonest. Which one is it?
    Last edited by Crookids; 2017-05-04 at 03:56 PM.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Blizz thought acquiring keystones would be more difficult?

They though doing a regular mythic would be a barrier....? That is so bizarre and concerning they thought that.

davidbane123
    If I'm getting a penalty in Mythic keystones , then I have other content to do instead... why should I still do the same content for less payout?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Now who is the kid, me, for telling the truth calmly and having a normal, mature conversation, or you guys, which in each of your replies shouted insults at me? Who is the toxic person?

You should not have access to the Mythic raider groups if your gear is shit. Not because elitism, but because... drum roll...

... because when you play with Mythic raiders you bribed with your keystone, you exclude other undergeared players like YOURSELF, who were not blessed with a nice Arcway key. Got it now?

This is why you should play with others at your own level, and if you wipe and progress, you need to get this into your head, progress through failure is a GAME MECHANIC since Vanilla. Fail, and you will succeed in the end.

Good luck.
    How did he exclude others from doing content he probably wouldn't have done with them anyway? You a mother fucking mind reader?

There is NO point to find random keys with these changes, this means:

Punish people farming other peoples key for gear.
    Punish "casuals" with keys, trying to find groups.

why?

Lets say.. I make the weekly group of guildies.
    Do all our keys, raise them to 20.

lets then say all our keys become shit.. what can we do? Easy - go in, start the dung, go out, repeat untill key is low enough for you to do it, then farm it back up again.

= NOONE WILL TAKE RANDOM KEYS.

Deleted
    Guys just stop arguing. Blizzard is just doing what they feel is necessary to increase the lifespan of the expansion. This change is no different than every other time gated BS we have in the game. The reasons they give for every change are progressively more and more absurd, because the real reason is to keep us subscribed for as long as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    3 chesting now is 2 items per chest. Not per person.. The new system will be 3 items per chest if you complete it within the timer and 2 if you don't.

They are actualy penalizing fast runs and rewarding slow runs. Why 3 key a lvl 10 and then having to run a harder 13 for 6 items total instead of slow rolling 10,11,12 and 13. for 12 items
    I hate the timer-system anyways. They should just get rid of it and let the scaling difficulty be the natural wall that you hit. If you wipe in a super hard dungeon for 5 hours would you really say you don't deserve the rewards because you were too slow? Isn't that kind of commitment pretty awesome?

Personally my best dungeon experiences since Classic/TBC were in Legion when we did our weekly cap-chest and didn't have to do it in time, but rather just finish so we get our weekly chest reward. Before you totally outgeared the chest-cap. They were so awesomely hard and you had all the time in the world and no stress at all to think about tactics to cope with some of the bosses with tyrannical etc. We even CCed on some trash pulls, can you imagine? And it was always hell of a lot of fun to fight truly mythic difficulty fights in those dungeons and wipe and come back and try differently and use CC and kiting and whatnot.

With the timer? Rush rush rush and have the best gear in the world we need 3 chests!

I really think the timer is an awful thing in the first place. Dungeon crawling should be fun and adventurous and not stressful and frustrating.

And no I'm not some filthy casual noob who cannot cope bla bla. We actually had a reasonably early Mythic Odyn kill, cleared every heroic raid in the first ID... (I left after a few weeks of Nighthold, tho). I farmed M+ every week, I even boosted people. I can do that. Easily. Rushing against a timer with 0 tolerance for mistakes or wipes or anything other than 100% concentrated rushing for 20-30 minutes is just way less fun to me than relaxingly crawling my way through a super hard dungeon and then banging my head against a wall (boss) with my friends on voicecom and my ambition kicking my ass to go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    lets then say all our keys become shit.. what can we do? Easy - go in, start the dung, go out, repeat untill key is low enough for you to do it, then farm it back up again.

= NOONE WILL TAKE RANDOM KEYS.
    Wow that's awesome!