Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my ring yesterday in the weekly chest, also my 10th legendary
    Hope its worth more again after 7.2.5 changes. With all those nerfs in the past, it kinda feels lackluster now, compared to weeks of delusion+cof+belt 2min meta action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    The game has been out for 9 months, if you have 4 legendaries then I'd suggest logging into the ~ game more than once a fortnight.

Spoiled my ~, OP actively tries to get legendaries and ~ like you sit afk in dalaran whining legendaries aren't raining from the sky or growing on the nearest tree.
    i have been playing the expansion pretty actively since launch, i have four. that said, i don't care. all four are good. and even if they weren't, eh. i'm only raiding heroic/mythic casually so it doesn't really matter to me.

i do most wq's every day, i get my emissary chests, a couple mythic+ runs a week, alongside clearing nighthold each week (occasionally nightmare too). i got my fourth two weeks ago.

to just sit there and rage at a stranger for "not playing enough" is silly, you have no idea how much they play. and bad luck protection included, it apparently is very possible to play actively for 9 months and only have four. make yourself a cup of tea, treat yourself to a biscuit, take a breath. relax

I had 14 Legendaries before I got Rogue Shoulders as the very last (which are BiS for all Rogue specs) so trust me, you're not the only unlucky person.

Deleted
    be happy you have 10 jezus...I only have 2 on my main and I raid very often and do emissaries and m+.

MMO Champion mods should make a statistics analysis at the end of Legion to show how many posts like that have been made. I see about 1 a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    be happy you have 10 jezus...I only have 2 on my main and I raid very often and do emissaries and m+.
    I find that hard to believe.

I have 12. last 3 for havoc I had were shoulders, trinket, and ring. I got the shoulders and trinket, guess what is left? the ring. I know the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..
    call bs on this - been getting(every guild member i know aswell) 1 per week or more since 7.2(rarely it takes 2 weeks to loot a legend) - just doing my weekly stuff

If someone does not have 10/10 by now or being close to it - is probably just logging in for raiding/questing

4 legendaries so far - no ring, no wrist, no bracer, working as intended (:

- - - Updated - - -

After 7.2 they drop quite regulary. It takes me about 2 weeks (all raids on normal and heroic per week, 5-7 M+ runs, 2-3 emissary caches and 2-3 legionfall caches per week) to loot a legendary.

Let's try to keep the "cry more" and other insult posts to a minimum, there's nothing wrong with this thread.

I'm only at 5 legendaries myself (boots were the latest, ugh) but I don't get to play as often as I'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    IT IS THE RING. THE STUPID F-ING RING.

I HATE LEGENADRYS

Sorry for this post, it's only for me to vent and to let others know that there is someone out there who has worse luck then you.

/The unlucky demonhunter
    So you'll get the ring in mid-late May and enjoy it for around 4 weeks before 7.2.5 comes out and it's nerfed, yay! /s

[Yes, I understand the changes to DBlades will somewhat mitigate the nerf to the item itself.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Im howling at the spelling, its like a drunk trying to do his ABC's.

Infracted; I literally just posted to stop with the insult posts two posts above this one.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-04 at 06:38 PM.

Legion legendaries are indeed one of the worst ideas Blizzard ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did legendaries became a must for some people?
    I mean it's a random drop, which means some drop some day, goddamn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Its literally not possible to play the game actively for 9 months and only 4 legendaries.

If your version of actively is emissaries a set of lock outs for some raids and a few m+ a week. Well that's not active at all relative to increasing your bad luck protection.

You're literally a log on before raid and log off after raid player.

Doesn't matter how many hours clocked on your toon if those hours arent meaningful to legendary acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSector View Post
    So you'll get the ring in mid-late May and enjoy it for around 4 weeks before 7.2.5 comes out and it's nerfed, yay! /s

[Yes, I understand the changes to DBlades will somewhat mitigate the nerf to the item itself.]
    If they hadn't nerfed the Ring along with the changes, it would go back to overshadowing every other legendary by a mile, turning from a 21.8% Fury generation increase to a 39% increase. In 7.2.5 it'll actually be a slightly bigger increase (22.2%).

Deleted
    Bullshit
    Well, if ur "main" play at 1 month, that can be true
    Last edited by mmoc7e8b1c3630; 2017-05-04 at 01:34 PM.

I've had better luck than most with legendaries, and I still hate this system.
    I think it's the biggest failure of Legion.

Finally have every legendary my spec (Havoc) could possibly get, so I'm basically done with the legendary grind. I could go for Vengeance ones but I tank about as often as Christmas time comes around in a year. Last one was Delusions of Grandeur, which I got about a week ago now. #FeelsGoodMan

Such a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    So, the wrist dropped? :P
    nah the wrist was my 1st legendary ever ....i got boots 20 mins later when leggo drop rate was bugged XD