Poll: Choose your Destiny

Legendaries Idea

We should separate Legendaries into 02 categories :

- Class Legendaries : You can equip (2) at the same time

- General Legendaries : You can equip (X) at the same time

X = 2 and up

- Those two types don't share slots limits.
    - Those two type have separate bad luck protection, so no more "OMG i got Sephuz"

EDIT : for people who couldn't figure it, YOU CAN COMBINE THE TWO CATEGORIES
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2017-05-04 at 03:40 PM.

A better idea would be to remove them from the game.

The problem is players who consider anything less than optimal as being useless.
    Such a mentality only encourages complaints when they have any legendary which is less than perfect.
    Plus then the "forcing" of them having to get 2 utility legendaries.

As long there is any equipment which numerically ie lesser than another, there will be this player created belief that something is useless.
    Which means there is no solution, as there will always be gear which is better, and that which is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Just think of all legion legendaries as "Class legendaries", and forget that some of them are shared between classes.

Then you already have this ingame,

You can equip two class legendaries, and however many general legendaries from previous expansions you want (max 3, because you have ring, cloak and weapons)
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No. Just disable them in Mythic raids. Actually scale all gear to a set ilevel when zoning into a Mythic raid and that will fix the issue of fucking things up to cater to that 2% that does Mythic raids.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No. Just disable them in Mythic raids. Actually scale all gear to a set ilevel when zoning into a Mythic raid and that will fix the issue of fucking things up to cater to that 2% that does Mythic raids.
    No, that is a horrible idea. Even worse of an idea to be honest.
    Gear is one of the main rewards the game has. Removing the need for gear makes the game more or less pointless.

Too late for that :/

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Too late for that :/
    This expantion, yes.

As if getting the two right ones is not bad enough, getting 4 or more "right" ones is the stuff of nightmares.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Raiding without gear rewards, Imagine timewalking without drops/quests, but for all dungeons/raids? No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    As if getting the two right ones is not bad enough, getting 4 or more "right" ones is the stuff of nightmares.
    It is indeed bad enough that "shared" legendaries eat up bad luck protection instead of being their own category.

And they are adding more apparently in 7.2.5.

Deleted
    We should separate Legendaries into 02 categories :

- Class Legendaries : You can equip (2) at the same time

- General Legendaries : You can equip (X) at the same time

X = 2 and up

Those two types don't share slots limits.
    IMO Legendaries shouldn't be ability-based buffing when made this way, thing is I don't think blizzard employees behind wow has been updating their minds since vanilla and lost all focus to the fact that people are getting smarter and better to the game so the legendaries was a big bummer for us since its rng is ridicules, what they should have done is make all legendaries like Prydaz, a legendary that has a utility effect and as for stats it should have all secondary stats with equal amount so that everyone can use every piece and then let the rng be about 'if only I could get legendary legs so I can use set gloves instead of legs'

Added : - Those two type have separate bad luck protection, so no more "OMG i got Sephuz"

- - - Updated - - -

This expantion, yes.
    I' still they will still use this model next expack, just look at the crappy missions table.

You cross posted this shit from the EU forums? I can't say it there but possibly can here - fuck off, its an awful idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You cross posted this shit from the EU forums? I can't say it there but possibly can here - fuck off, its an awful idea.
    What's with the free insults kiddo ? .

What's with the free insults kiddo ? .
    Insults are where I say something personal about you, like when you called me "kiddo". Calling a shit idea shit isn't an insult.