Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Will take a screenshot later and I don't have the PvP cloak yet, but I quite like it. Spammed the world quests and obliterated pieces until I got all but the cloak. Eventually I'll get it.
    If you used Abbadon, you'd have one of the most ridiculously color-matched mogs of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    If you used Abbadon, you'd have one of the most ridiculously color-matched mogs of all time.
    I do have it actually and it's saved as a set in my mogit, but I'm sporting the solo challenge weapon for a while. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

Will take a screenshot later and I don't have the PvP cloak yet, but I quite like it. Spammed the world quests and obliterated pieces until I got all but the cloak. Eventually I'll get it.
    Wait a second, we can "craft" that pvp stuff by destroying old pieces? damn, why didn't i know it...

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Wait a second, we can "craft" that pvp stuff by destroying old pieces? damn, why didn't i know it...
    You can place any Gladiator item (except for trinkets and relics, until 7.2.5) in the Obliterum Forge and you will receive 10 Echoes of Battle per piece. You can then purchase missing slots from a PvP vendor in Dalaran for 75 Echoes per item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    You can place any Gladiator item (except for trinkets and relics, until 7.2.5) in the Obliterum Forge and you will receive 10 Echoes of Battle per piece. You can then purchase missing slots from a PvP vendor in Dalaran for 75 Echoes per item.
    Yeah this basically. I got lucky in a couple brawls as well and got boots, then bought gloves with the echoes of battle I had, and bought shoulders before that. Now I'm just waiting on more stuff to spawn so I can sport the cloak, but for now the vindicator combatant's cloak meshes really well with it.

Edit:

Here's some screenshots of it with Abbadon. :P

and one with the Manasaber:

Still missing the cloak but I'm okay with that. Still looks really good imo.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-05-05 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

I am so jealous of the purple Alliance mog for that tier.
    This is my pally, first time using one in end-game stuff (yesterday I tanked for the first time ever in heroic nighthold).
    Still haven't unlocked more skins for my artifact so I'm going with this one.

Here's my new transmog, I think it's matching well with new challenging appearance. Hope you'll like it!

Finally finished this recolor from Broken Shore WQs, and thought I'd try it out.

Despite the clashing art styles, both Sanctified Lightsworn helmet and Visage of the Laughing Skull don't look too bad with this set, color-wise. The Fel-Burning Blade (M) also looks great with it.

Item List
    Head: Moonshatter Helmet
    Shoulder: Moonshatter Pauldrons
    Cloak: Shroud of Moorabi
    Chest: Moonshatter Breastplate
    Tabard: Purple Trophy Tabard of the Illidari
    Hands: Moonshatter Gauntlets
    Waist: Moonshatter Waistplate
    Legs: Moonshatter Greaves

Feet: Moonshatter Sabatons

Weapon: Rune Infused Spear (M)
    Illusion: Breath of Yu'lon
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-05-07 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post

The vanilla mog 10/10
    belt and race arnt vanilla, sword is BC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    belt and race arnt vanilla, sword is BC
    thanks for stating what i stated in the next 2 posts after the post you quoted

no problem

I see you've met FelPlague; a right font of joy, rainbows, and encouragement.

I've been getting really into my rainbow-transmog as of late :P

Once weary eyes:

10+ Year Old Account
    Two rainbow mogs in a row, such fashion!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'd really like some Ornate Mithril gauntlets and maybe pants for this.

Shoulders: Epaulets of the Grieving Servant
    Chest: Hydralick Armor
    Waist: Girdle of the Nethertouched
    Legs: Weaponmaster's Legplates
    Feet: Treads of Crushed Flesh
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Highlord
    Shirt: Master Builder's Shirt

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chromie armor looks nice. I've wanted a yellow/gold version of that set. Pity that the gloves and boots don't have the glow on them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    The Chromie armor looks nice. I've wanted a yellow/gold version of that set. Pity that the gloves and boots don't have the glow on them though.
    Ooh One of my favorite "sets" getting another color? I approve! The one thing I wouldn't mind is remaking the belt for those of us who aren't into wrestling.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Ooh One of my favorite "sets" getting another color? I approve! The one thing I wouldn't mind is remaking the belt for those of us who aren't into wrestling.
    The screenshots on Wowhead indicate they've "de-WWE'd" the belt; it doesn't have the bulkiness to it that the Cata sets had.