Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why the hell doesn't Attumen's mount drop on heroic

Just got back to this game, glad to see they finally added Karazhan to the dungeon finder so regular players can do it too... Oh but wait, they removed the best item from the dungeon, the mount from Attumen. Fucking sweet. And now that people are mostly running mythic+ it's even more impossible to find a regular mythic group. Great job Blizzard, what the hell were you thinking?

Guess normal players won't ever see this mount until two expansions later when the place becomes soloable

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you have to come back to the game? The forums felt just that little bit nicer without a whine thread from you every other day about the most inane little things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Just got back to this game, glad to see they finally added Karazhan to the dungeon finder so regular players can do it too... Oh but wait, they removed the best item from the dungeon, the mount from Attumen. Fucking sweet. And now that people are mostly running mythic+ it's even more impossible to find a regular mythic group. Great job Blizzard, what the hell were you thinking?

Guess normal players won't ever see this mount until two expansions later when the place becomes soloable
    Attumen´s mount is where it has always been, in old karazhan instance.
    The karazhan you are trying to get into, it is a different one, it has a mount, but not Attumen´s

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Karazhan is already easy, so either find a group or make one yourself instead of complaining.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    The karazhan you are trying to get into, it is a different one, it has a mount, but not Attumen´s
    Umm Attumen-the-Huntsman drops Midnight's Eternal Reins At level 110 Mythic

Yes there's the Nightbane flying mount too.

Two expansions later? Are you unable to solo WoD dungeons?

Both the old raid and the new dungeon has the same boss.. Attumen the Huntsman.. Both drop a mount.

So saying one of them is "Attumen's mount" and the oither isn't.. Is a load of crap.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Both the old raid and the new dungeon has the same boss.. Attumen the Huntsman.. Both drop a mount.

So saying one of them is "Attumen's mount" and the oither isn't.. Is a load of crap.
    It even says "Still one of the most vicious steeds stabled in Karazhan." so even in lore it's the same one

Old mount says "Was one of the most vicious steeds stabled in Karazhan."

Deleted

No, it is just that i was wrong because i have the old mount, that i got in the old karazhan, and mainly because i do not care at all for mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    People do Midnight runs only all the time. Or make one your own. Lower Kara is chain queueable on heroic, they don't want you to have unlimited chances at a mount that is a weekly lockout.

How you're complaining about a mount that has a weekly lockout that you can't solo until another expansion is beyond me. Old Kara's had a weekly lockout, and you couldn't solo it til later expansions. Same with dozens of mounts. Why did you expect this to be any different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Umm Attumen-the-Huntsman drops Midnight's Eternal Reins At level 110 Mythic

Yes there's the Nightbane flying mount too.
    So you can get the same mount from two different places? curious

Oh i see it has been redisigned.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2017-05-04 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    People do Midnight runs only all the time. Or make one your own. Lower Kara is chain queueable on heroic, they don't want you to have unlimited chances at a mount that is a weekly lockout.

How you're complaining about a mount that has a weekly lockout that you can't solo until another expansion is beyond me. Old Kara's had a weekly lockout, and you couldn't solo it til later expansions. Same with dozens of mounts. Why did you expect this to be any different.
    This is a dungeon, not a raid. Having a weekly lockout on a dungeon mount drop is stupid

So you can get the same mount from two different places? curious
    Not sure if troll or oblivious: There are two different versions of what's basically the same mount (lore-wise). There's also Nightbane's mount too.

OP is upset because they removed Attumen's second mount (the dungeon version) from Heroic, but at least you can still get Moroes's Broken Pocket Watch in there.

This is a dungeon, not a raid. Having a weekly lockout on a dungeon mount drop is stupid
    Okay well now you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. There have been weekly lockouts on so much stuff; this mount you're likely to never see in your lifetime (like the others) is no different.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-05-04 at 02:57 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

No, it is just that i was wrong because i have the old mount, that i got in the old karazhan, and mainly because i do not care at all for mounts.
    Then why would you come here to post crap, when you don't even know the new dungeon drops a similar mount,

@OP.

I assume it is because heroic would make it to easy. The mythic dungeon is on a weekly lockout, as the old raid.
    Heroic can be literally spammed, because you do not get locked from it when signing to a specific dungeon.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Then why would you come here to post crap, when you don't even know the new dungeon drops a similar mount,
    Because i thought the dungeon dropped only the other mount, and not the new Attumen´s one.
    What part of "i was wrong" is the one you do not get?

Deleted

I don't understand. Why can't you do the Mythic version of the dungeon? Also what do you mean by "normal players"? It's not like the requirement for clearing Kara on Mythic is very high in terms of item level, you could clear it with a 850 ilvl when it was first released, you can get 860-70 ilvl by doing exclusively world quests at the moment..

Sounds like you're a big fan of making excuses and complaining about stuff for funsies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Not sure if troll or oblivious: There are two different versions of what's basically the same mount
    I know NOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    It's also personal loot and can be traded. It doesn't have competition for rolls like all other dungeon mounts have had in the past. Since its still a 1% drop like other dungeon mounts, this equates to 5 times the chances.

Its almost as if this is a new system that you shouldn't be comparing to the past.

How did they remove it from the Heroic loot pool when there was never any intent to add it to the Heroic loot pool?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You mean exactly like every other mount drop boss in the games history? (baring ones that were removed).