Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    You can't be proud of the way they won it, it was disgusting.
    Calm down, they didn't cheat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I used to dislike Chelsea a lot back when they established themselves as a top team because Roman came out of nowhere and started splashing the cash and all of a sudden Chelsea was a major threat. But I will say that over the years the dislike has faded a bit and I have grown to respect Chelsea more. You can say what you want about attacking football VS defensive football but that CL trophy was really impressive by Chelsea. I don't think there was a question at the time that Bayern were the stronger team and with the home advantage in the final as well, I was impressed by the defensive performance that won Chelsea the game. Don't get me wrong, I prefer a team that plays attacking football, but going in as the clear underdog I thought Chelsea did great with a near flawless defensive performance and grabbed the trophy.
    We joke a lot about parking the bus but you make a valid point, it was impressive. I just dislike Chelsea because of a few players they have, which is probably stupid but meh, /care

Rumors of Costa off to China have sprung back up, one can only hope it's true, so he can go and be a thug there instead.

You need to explain why it was disgusting?

What did you want us to do? Attack you and lose 3-0?

Clown.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to dislike Chelsea a lot back when they established themselves as a top team because Roman came out of nowhere and started splashing the cash and all of a sudden Chelsea was a major threat. But I will say that over the years the dislike has faded a bit and I have grown to respect Chelsea more. You can say what you want about attacking football VS defensive football but that CL trophy was really impressive by Chelsea. I don't think there was a question at the time that Bayern were the stronger team and with the home advantage in the final as well, I was impressed by the defensive performance that won Chelsea the game. Don't get me wrong, I prefer a team that plays attacking football, but going in as the clear underdog I thought Chelsea did great with a near flawless defensive performance and grabbed the trophy.
    It's not like we came out of nowhere though.
    We were a strong side in the 90s and were challenging for titles and European honours way before Roman came in.

I respect it wasn't good to watch, but the 2-2 at the Nou Camp goes does as the most incredible games I've ever seen in my life. Not because it was attack v attack, but the sheer determination to get through an hour with 10 men against all odds (and score 2 goals).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    We joke a lot about parking the bus but you make a valid point, it was impressive. I just dislike Chelsea because of a few players they have, which is probably stupid but meh, /care

Rumors of Costa off to China have sprung back up, one can only hope it's true, so he can go and be a thug there instead.
    For £77M, I hope we sell him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bayern should have played better then

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    It's not like we came out of nowhere though.
    We were a strong side in the 90s and were challenging for titles and European honours way before Roman came in.
    I know, I know. Even before Chelsea was bought by Roman I remember you guys being a pretty solid team just below the big 4. I guess I meant more in the bigger sense with the economical situation. I don't know exactly how bad it was, but felt like it could have been another Leeds situation. Good for you guys that you didn't have to go through that shit.
    @nerph - Yeah I know what you mean. Players like Costa, Hazard and Luiz are hard to like unless you are a fan of the team but I feel like most teams have players like that, so I don't personally feel like Chelsea are any worse than City or another top team in that sense.

Deleted
    Sport is a true meritocracy with an objective measuring system - the team with the most goals wins. I have no time for people obsessed with "attractive" football.

I know, I know. Even before Chelsea was bought by Roman I remember you guys being a pretty solid team just below the big 4. I guess I meant more in the bigger sense with the economical situation. I don't know exactly how bad it was, but felt like it could have been another Leeds situation. Good for you guys that you didn't have to go through that shit.
    @nerph - Yeah I know what you mean. Players like Costa, Hazard and Luiz are hard to like unless you are a fan of the team but I feel like most teams have players like that, so I don't personally feel like Chelsea are any worse than City or another top team in that sense.
    It's obvious you're an intelligent guy.
    Never seen a bad post from you.

Fair play mate.

I don't dislike Chelsea. Well not a fan of Costa but the rest of the team is alright. I hated them when Mourinho was the coach. Any team with Mourinho I really dislike in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I don't dislike Chelsea. Well not a fan of Costa but the rest of the team is alright. I hated them when Mourinho was the coach. Any team with Mourinho I really dislike in general.
    You're like the anti-Bobby Carlos.

You're like the anti-Bobby Carlos.
    well just seeing what Mourinho was like in Spain, it's impossible for me to like him and consequently the team that he is coaching. If he ever happened to coach Sevilla (he won't but just supposing), my universe would explode

Mourinho is a prick but he's an entertaining one. Rather have a manager with personality that is also the best in the world at thier job than someone like pocchi who pretended to not even be able to speak English or wenger who says the same thing every time he speaks "eh look we were very unlucky. I was very close to signing him err"

15+ Year Old Account
    For £77M, I hope we sell him too.
    Didn't know it was for that much Hope for you guys you sell him for that.

Hazard is alright (and it's not because he's Belgian I say that ). He's very talented and has a bright future ahead of him. Mou's tactic of placing Herrera on him that whole match was pretty darn perfect. It's just Costa acting like a 'ard lad and Luiz grinning after falling to the floor apparently in pain, that make my blood boil. If those 2 were to go I'd have no issue with Chelsea really. Just to be fair, there are other clubs I dislike because of certain players and their antics.

Utd vs Celta I'm gona predict a 1-1 draw with a goal from Mickie. And utd go through next round at OT

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Mourinho is a prick but he's an entertaining one. Rather have a manager with personality that is also the best in the world at thier job than someone like pocchi who pretended to not even be able to speak English or wenger who says the same thing every time he speaks "eh look we were very unlucky. I was very close to signing him err"
    The point is, you have a lot of nerve digging out other fans when you don't even support a club.
    You're basically Mourinho's cheer leader.

Never thought I would come across a Mourinho fan who follows him wherever he goes and claims to support any club he manages. Bottom of the barrel stuff.

The point is, you have a lot of nerve digging out other fans when you don't even support a club.
    You're basically Mourinho's cheer leader.

Never thought I would come across a Mourinho fan who follows him wherever he goes and claims to support any club he manages. Bottom of the barrel stuff.
    Jeez Frankie where's this coming from. I haven't said shit about other clubs for awhile.

It was the full kit wanker photo wasn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Its ok to support chelsea and have a laugh at John Full kit Terry.

Just take a look at these lads on how to handle missing out on the final but still enjoy the celebrations with a touch of class

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol United have had 6 different captains so far this season. Rooney, Carrick, Smalling, Young, Fellaini and now Valencia

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Jeez Frankie where's this coming from. I haven't said shit about other clubs for awhile.

It was the full kit wanker photo wasn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Its ok to support chelsea and have a laugh at John Full kit Terry.

Just take a look at these lads on how to handle missing out on the final but still enjoy the celebrations with a touch of class

It was UEFA regulations for all the suspended players to be in kit for the 2012 Final.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. The correct way is to be losing by a goal and cling on the entire game only to punch two goals in the last 3 minutes when they've taken their talisman off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Indeed. The correct way is to be losing by a goal and cling on the entire game only to punch two goals in the last 3 minutes when they've taken their talisman off.
    Lol dont be mean to the Bayern fans! It was 18 years ago

It was UEFA regulations for all the suspended players to be in kit for the 2012 Final.
    Ok frankie, Sorry I linked a photo of your home team brighton sorry chelsea*

Nice shot by rashford. Good save too