Lol ItachiZaku, that one is pretty funny too. I forgot that part of the movie.

Tonight:
    TOR @ CLE. (0-1). 7 PM. TNT.
    HOU @ SAS. (1-0). 9:30 PM. TNT.

I imagine that the Houston Spurs game will garner a lot of attention. People are going to be curious if another gang raping will happen tonight. I might get squeamish and not be able to watch if it does.

Yeah I was typing up a response about Cleveland winning (since like halfway through the third) but since no one picked Toronto to win, the spreadsheet doesn't change so I decided not too.

I'm still nervous about the raping that might happen to Spurs in a bit. Idk if I can sit there and just watch it happen. I might have to change the channel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    At the same time, those were two close games... in Boston. We'll see how the Wizards do in Washington.
    That's my concern. It's a lot easier to get back in the game in the 4th quarter when the crowd is exploding every time something positive happens for your team and similar in OT, it;s easier to feel confident that you'll put the game away when the crowd is just rocking with every small thing that goes your way.

If Celtics start slow again in Washington, going to be tough to come back.

Goddamn Tonus hold on I'll read your post in a bit.

I was watching Archer so I only saw last 1:38 of 2nd quarter. Spurs are leading 65-55 at half. The thing different about this game is that the Spurs are playing harddd defense. Not hard as in tough, but they're running around and putting a lot of effort in. The other thing is that the refs aren't blowing their whistle for every little contact. At least not for Harden. I actually think whistles are like 55% favoring Spurs right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I intended to watch the SAS game, but apparently thought it came on later than it did. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I intended to watch the SAS game, but apparently thought it came on later than it did. Oh well.
    !!! You're away from home cheating on us every night claiming you're at work, and the one night you're home you don't wanna watch the game with us?! For shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at that article Tonus. I don't blame Harden. What he does is an art.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god Tonus you jinxed it and let Harden draw a flagrant off of LMA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    !!! You're away from home cheating on us every night claiming you're at work, and the one night you're home you don't wanna watch the game with us?! For shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at that article Tonus. I don't blame Harden. What he does is an art.
    Hey, I'm off tomorrow night too, so I get to watch Utah lose again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit balls. Tony Parker is down. Had to be carried off. Non-contact when he landed, something with his knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated - The Spurs, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated - The Spurs, probably.
    Depends. This game is ending in a blowout, but if they lose Tony Parker for the rest of the playoffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Depends. This game is ending in a blowout, but if they lose Tony Parker for the rest of the playoffs...
    Still, the Rockets did what I'm sure they wanted to do: steal one of the two away games in San Antonio. It's basically like stealing home court advantage for the rest of the series, which is no small thing.

The first person to break serve usually wins.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Spurs win 121-96. Kahwi 34/7/8.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don't know how indicative this game is, for the series. Game 1, Rockets looked amazing and dominated (*sniffles as I think of the rape*) the Spurs. But this game, Rockets were just lazy and complacent. It didn't look like they cared about winning.

I wouldn't call this game anything other than "Spurs won".

10+ Year Old Account
    they won but at what cost. i just wanted to see spurs warriors full strength.

<- doesn't actually think losing Tony Parker is that big of a deal

I can't tell stat-wise, but when I see him play, he seems more "off" than "on" to me. I feel like the ball is in Kawhi's hands most of the time anyway.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://streamable.com/g9xjz

Fuck my shit up.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Haha I get angry watching Harden.

The thing with his "get fouled while shooting 3s" move is that it becomes, on average, a 2.5 point possession (because he shoots 85% on 3s and he gets 3 shots). He gets 1.25 of these a game. The Rockets score on average 1.14 points per possession. So this trick nets them an extra 1.7 points per game.

That doesn't sound like a lot, but the Wizards won 49 games this year outscoring opponents by 1.8 points a game. The Thunder won 47 games outscoring opponents by .8 points a game. That one move was worth about 5 wins to the Rockets this year, which would turn a .500 team into a 47 win team. It's so annoying, and I hate that it works so well.
    I've seen multiple articles come up talking about Harden's hook move with some even mentioning the Durant Rip-Through move that got banned. Anyone know if the NBA is thinking about the same kind of ban for this?

Haha I get angry watching Harden.
    I know exactly how you feel. Watching him is so frustrating.

I hate James Harden.

It's disgusting.
    I've always hated the way too late continuation fouls and rip through fouls. It's fucking bullshit. I'd be the biggest goon in the league. You think Beverly is bad? I'd be ending careers like it was my job. Rip through once on me, enjoy your 6 weeks off with a broken wrist, bitch ass tricks. Same with the flopping fuck asses. I love Bron and CP, but nigga, stop fucking whining after every got damn foul or non-foul. Bitch ass little faggots, just play ball.

When i foul you, you'll know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    When i foul you, you'll know.
    Bron will pay my fines and suspensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sources: San Antonio's Tony Parker is still undergoing an MRI on left leg now, but team expects Parker will need season-ending surgery."

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...41444341923841

Woj bomb. Seems he's done. Question becomes how much it will hurt the Spurs.

I missed the situation, but I saw that Lebron said he'd pay some guy's fine for him.

Tonight:
    BOS @ WAS. (2-0). 8 PM. ESPN.
    UTA @ GSW. (1-0). 10:30 PM. ESPN.

If Wizards don't win tonight, they obviously lose the series. Let's see what happens.
    Utah will probably just flat out lose again. I hope they get straight up swept so I can look at the people who dissed LAC by picking GS over LA in 4 but GS over Jazz in 5, thinking that Utah would be better against the Golden State super team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    "Sources: San Antonio's Tony Parker is still undergoing an MRI on left leg now, but team expects Parker will need season-ending surgery."

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...41444341923841

Woj bomb. Seems he's done. Question becomes how much it will hurt the Spurs.
    They can beat Houston without him. They will NOT beat Golden State without him.