Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Said the gay man, lol.
    Women relax around gays, I have seen more nude women than Hugh Hefner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like buying a dress shirt but you have to factor in a cup measurement. Say your shirt size is a 17, well now its a 17 C because you need to factor in cup size.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Well we wont know unless you show us a pic of her breasts!

(someone already make that joke?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Women relax around gays, I have seen more nude women than Hugh Hefner.
    Gay guys also can make great wingmen for straight guys. But lets not spoil that secret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Well we wont know unless you show us a pic of her breasts!

(someone already make that joke?)
    Yep, you're late.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok you're treating this forum as if it was google.
    Some things you don't want google to know.

So what's H to you then?
    Hiroshima

OP, just take her with you, the size is not all you have to get right because it varies depending on the brand, and unlike a sweater, the thing has to fit well, otherwise it'll be annoyance.

Deleted
    Gay guys also can make great wingmen for straight guys. But lets not spoil that secret.
    I rarely pay for drinks because of this very reason, the worst part is fending off the crazy women who think you are joking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Spoken like someone that has never seen tennisball in a football sock tits.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that girls and guys can agree with: Women's clothing is way too damn complicated.

Guys: I wear a large.
    Girls: I wear a size 1 from X a size 3 from Y and a size 0 from Z.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Ask the women at victoria's secret if you can feel their breasts to compare to the size of your girlfriends and get the size from that, thats how I've always done it.

Its gotta be under the bra to be the most accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't agree. It's not complicated.
    If your body isnt exactly proportionate, it can be. bras arent standardized accross stores, and frequently neither are womens clothes either.

*mutters*

10+ Year Old Account
    The number is the band length.

For most of Europe (except France, Belgium, Spain, and Italy), it is the circumference of the chest below the breast in centimetres, rounded to the nearest 5.

For France, Belgium, and Spain, it's the above measure, but plus 15cm.

For Italy, it's a single digit counting by 5s, starting at 60. So 60 is 0, 65 is 1, etc.

For American, it's in inches and may be the below-breast measure as with European, or the below breast measure plus 4 inches, or the same measure, but above the breast (e.g. Victoria's Secret).

The letter indicates the circumference of the breast, measured from the centre of the chest, across the nipple, to just ahead of the armpit. It is in 1-inch (2.54cm) increments on both sides of the pond, with A corresponding to 7"/17.8cm, B is 8"/20.3cm, and so on.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Bras are a bad idea to buy for someone.
    Bras are for women like keyboards/mice/headphones are for gamers.

Everyone has their preference and any detail, be it functional or esthetic, can completely ruin the whole thing.
    It can be uncomfortable or the color is wrong or it does not fit with the rest of her clothing or the design is ugly...

Better get her something more specific to her, something you know (or can find out) that your gf uniquely likes and wants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If your body isnt exactly proportionate, it can be. bras arent standardized accross stores, and frequently neither are womens clothes either.

*mutters*
    Wanted to say the same but now I got a mod to back me up so I feel safe.

*mutters*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't agree. It's not complicated.
    Comparatively, it is.

Hell the most complicated thing I've ever done clothing wise, was getting measured for a proper suit. And that took about 5 minutes, and they even wrote it on a business card that I could give to any tailor. and that was stick arms out, breathe in, hold groin so that they don't accidentally touch it and make everyone feel weird.

I don't have to figure out who I'm buying from and what my particular size is under their brand's size dictations. A large is a large is a large unless I go out of country. and then it's try on a couple things, and I know what my size is for most of that continent.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

the take away here is.... dont. You dont buy your girlfriend a bra. period. the sizing is way to picky and frankly isnt picky enough since women come in all shapes and sizes. Look in your area for a specialty bra store or something that does exact fitting and take her. Most women arent wearing the right size anyway so checking her drawer will only tell you what size she thinks they are, not what will be the most comfortable and supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    All I know is my wife wears a C cup. I don't know the exact size.

I'm happy they are no A's or B's.

I like boobs. C's are about perfect. D's can be OK, anything larger is obnoxious beyond a quick thrill. (to me personally)
    C and D are good for young women... after a certain age they touch their knees....

So Bs are best!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    the take away here is.... dont. You dont buy your girlfriend a bra. period. the sizing is way to picky and frankly isnt picky enough since women come in all shapes and sizes. Look in your area for a specialty bra store or something that does exact fitting and take her. Most women arent wearing the right size anyway so checking her drawer will only tell you what size she thinks they are, not what will be the most comfortable and supportive.
    I read that yes.

I'm just happy I dont have to wear a bra.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    The number is the band length.

For most of Europe (except France, Belgium, Spain, and Italy), it is the circumference of the chest below the breast in centimetres, rounded to the nearest 5.

For France, Belgium, and Spain, it's the above measure, but plus 15cm.

For Italy, it's a single digit counting by 5s, starting at 60. So 60 is 0, 65 is 1, etc.

For American, it's in inches and may be the below-breast measure as with European, or the below breast measure plus 4 inches, or the same measure, but above the breast (e.g. Victoria's Secret).

The letter indicates the circumference of the breast, measured from the centre of the chest, across the nipple, to just ahead of the armpit. It is in 1-inch (2.54cm) increments on both sides of the pond, with A corresponding to 7"/17.8cm, B is 8"/20.3cm, and so on.
    You are a bra captain or a pastebot.

What did Masark say to pushups?
    - Bra, do you even lift?

I JUST MADE THAT UP ME SO FUNNY.

I really need to go to bed. X_X
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You are a bra captain or a pastebot.

What did Masark say to pushups?
    - Bra, do you even lift?

I JUST MADE THAT UP ME SO FUNNY.

I really need to go to bed. X_X
    Gotta say, that was funny.

You can go to bed satisfied.