Poll: Which Boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which Boss was hardest for you?

I found Deathwing the hardest as it was so easy to be taken out if you were inexperienced with the raid.

Swear I died to Shazzrah constantly in Molten Core in Vanilla. Oh you meant for raid? Lich King.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-05-05 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    Ours was pre-nerf yogg 0, we never killed it until nerfbat came in.

Ours was Pre-nerf Yogg 0 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all given ones - Garrosh gave the most problems for our guild. But i would add Yogg here, because he was the one we couldn't beat (yogg 0) until nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic as it is, I remember Horridon being a brutal brick wall with like 130 wipes and a nerf before we beat him. Was a bit sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hate to admit it, Stone Guard. Literally. We had a... not-so-bright tank. Wiped for like 2 weeks straight on that !#@$er. Then we had a dps go healer, the tank go dps, and a heal go tank, and proceeded to one-shot it, and quickly cleared the rest of MSV normal after that.

Unfortunately, the tank-turned-dps was a RL buddy of the raid lead. Held us back quite a bit - was generally the first to die in most fights. A bit on the slow side. We were working on Paragons in SoO when finally burnout happened and the guild collapsed in late SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I dont see many bosses on list. Should there be more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the trash before Kael'thas in Magister's Terrace count?

10+ Year Old Account
    For me personally it was Sindragosa. Her Iceblock or w/e it was mechanic gave me the most trouble of any boss for some reason. To this day I can't understand why such a simple mechanic stumped me. No other mechanic or entire fight made me feel so bad about my ability lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    c'thun /10char

Muru (pre nerf)

Mythic Operator Thogar took the most out of me as a player/class, forcing me to use quite literally everything in my arsenal as a Fury warrior to make that fight work for my guild at the time.

However, Mythic Gorefiend (pre-nerfs) takes the cake. 155 pulls to drop him the first time (+55 more for the second kill), and we did early progression with myself as Arms trying to do adds. Thankfully, we switched to a Ret paladin later on because they had more damage control (WoD warriors = slot machines).

10+ Year Old Account
    Never wiped more than I did on Gorefiend.

Depends endtirely on the difficulty..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Pathetic as it is, I remember Horridon being a brutal brick wall with like 130 wipes and a nerf before we beat him. Was a bit sad.
    Yeah heroic Horridon was around 120+ wipes for us, probably the hardest in a very long time. Certainly more than any other boss in ToT took us, including Lei Shen. Part of the issue was that I think we had only one person who could dispel diseases for that door. But it was way overtuned initially.

Before that, it might have been Leotheras in SSC. Vashj probably took us more attempts but Leotheras was so frustrating that we actually took a break from even trying him and came back after we had killed almost everything else (but end bosses) in Tier 5. Vashj and Kael were both legitimately hard but the pain of Leotheras and having 4-5 people who couldn't kill their souls in time every attempt sticks out more.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    So this is no troll.. but in the first heroic ID in firelands we wiped like 80-90 times on freaking lord rhyolith. we didnt managed it to move the boss right so we just failed over and over again :P Lately we killed him easilie

and to add one boss that wont left my mind, a boss that never left my dreams is Nefarian heroic.

M'uru was probably the longest my guild has ever progressed on a boss.

Mythic gorefiend, god i hated that shit