Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When I did it I used bloodlet without bracers (don't have) because it still gave me a dot that allowed me to take down the low health adds while they were in the void without having to go in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moarbacon View Post
    ...slowly pull him to the outer edge of the room...
    Not trying to nitpick here, and I'll reply to the rest of your post a little later, but I just wanted to chime in and say that you should be moving him to the outer edge literally as quickly as possible; not slowly. If you want to start fighting/meta leap in to where he is initially standing to make sure you're getting in every single potential second of damage that's fine, but the *second* he becomes mobile you should immediately begin running to that outer edge; do not backpedal, either. Strafe so you can run at full speed and still attack him. The longer you take to get there, the higher the chance of him dropping more pools closer to the center and the less time you have.

It might not seem like a big deal, but if he drops another pool halfway before you get to the edge you're going to be really pissed if you run out of space and wipe with him at 2%. Every second counts; even if you have the gear to easily meet the DPS requirement you never know if you're going to do something stupid and need to make up for lost time. On my kill I had maybe a 20 by 20 yard area (I'm bad at estimating size but let's just say "small") to work with and even had to kill the third group of adds within it; I was shocked that it ended up being my kill because all of my prior attempts had been MUCH cleaner. I even killed the last add IN the black stuff, *barely* surviving (I got out of it at like 7% health and only lived because I, thankfully, I coincidentally VRd through some fragments on my way out) which was super, super lucky; killing those adds in time was my biggest problem for P2. I should have had enough damage EASILY but I always seemed to go on long streaks with no crits or no Fury as soon as it was the worst possible time during those add phases, without fail.

Wall of text -- COMPLETE!

Edits:
    As for "finding exactly how far you need to go because moving too far is just as bad" I kinda disagree. I don't think moving too far is NEARLY as bad as not moving far enough, as not moving far enough literally means you wipe. To play it safe you should literally go as far as possible, especially if you're waiting a little bit to initially start running so you can build up Fury. Unless you just have monstrous DPS/lucky burst and procs, you're going to be following those adds BACK towards the boss as you kill them. It's not as if you're going to have to run the full distance back that you initially ran out; chances are you're going to run halfway back (at least) just while killing the adds. Enough black stuff has expanded during the time you're killing the adds that the boss will have a second or two of running towards you before you'd be able to hit him, anyways. If you have a charge of Fel Rush or VR left once the adds die you should easily have enough time to get back to the edge of the platform. All I'm saying is this; if you are having trouble with the adds and feel like you're slow at killing them, it's *infinitely* better to run absolutely as far as possible from the boss before they spawn than it is to stop early because you think you're going too far and then end up having an add reach him.

One more thing relative to your suggested rotation; do NOT use Chaos Nova as your first attack. The adds remain stationary for a second or two when they first spawn, meaning if you Chaos Nova immediately you are effectively wasting around 2 seconds of that stun time. The same applies for opening with Throw Glaive. You should open with Fury of the Illidari, THEN stun, then Throw Glaive, then Eye Beam, etc. At that point I usually Fel Rush through them if I have Felblade up (for instant return) and begin my usual cleave rotation. Another thing is to NEVER SPAM BOTH THROW GLAIVE CHARGES. I know that if you run Bloodlet you might want to because you want that DoT stacking as quickly as possible, but you WILL let your slow expire if you do this. Wait until you have one or two seconds left on the slow debuff and THEN do another Throw Glaive. By doing this you should be able to keep them perpetually slowed. If you do mess up, you should Vengeful Retreat immediately making sure that it hits all of them, returning to them with a Felblade if possible or a Fel Rush if not. Any time they are running at full speed is a bad time for you.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-04-29 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Not trying to nitpick here, and I'll reply to the rest of your post a little later, but I just wanted to chime in and say that you should be moving him to the outer edge literally as quickly as possible; not slowly. If you want to start fighting/meta leap in to where he is initially standing to make sure you're getting in every single potential second of damage that's fine, but the *second* he becomes mobile you should immediately begin running to that outer edge; do not backpedal, either. Strafe so you can run at full speed and still attack him. The longer you take to get there, the higher the chance of him dropping more pools closer to the center and the less time you have.

It might not seem like a big deal, but if he drops another pool halfway before you get to the edge you're going to be really pissed if you run out of space and wipe with him at 2%. Every second counts; even if you have the gear to easily meet the DPS requirement you never know if you're going to do something stupid and need to make up for lost time. On my kill I had maybe a 20 by 20 yard area (I'm bad at estimating size but let's just say "small") to work with and even had to kill the third group of adds within it; I was shocked that it ended up being my kill because all of my prior attempts had been MUCH cleaner. I even killed the last add IN the black stuff, *barely* surviving (I got out of it at like 7% health and only lived because I, thankfully, I coincidentally VRd through some fragments on my way out) which was super, super lucky; killing those adds in time was my biggest problem for P2. I should have had enough damage EASILY but I always seemed to go on long streaks with no crits or no Fury as soon as it was the worst possible time during those add phases, without fail.

Wall of text -- COMPLETE!

Edits:
    As for "finding exactly how far you need to go because moving too far is just as bad" I kinda disagree. I don't think moving too far is NEARLY as bad as not moving far enough, as not moving far enough literally means you wipe. To play it safe you should literally go as far as possible, especially if you're waiting a little bit to initially start running so you can build up Fury. Unless you just have monstrous DPS/lucky burst and procs, you're going to be following those adds BACK towards the boss as you kill them. It's not as if you're going to have to run the full distance back that you initially ran out; chances are you're going to run halfway back (at least) just while killing the adds. Enough black stuff has expanded during the time you're killing the adds that the boss will have a second or two of running towards you before you'd be able to hit him, anyways. If you have a charge of Fel Rush or VR left once the adds die you should easily have enough time to get back to the edge of the platform. All I'm saying is this; if you are having trouble with the adds and feel like you're slow at killing them, it's *infinitely* better to run absolutely as far as possible from the boss before they spawn than it is to stop early because you think you're going too far and then end up having an add reach him.

One more thing relative to your suggested rotation; do NOT use Chaos Nova as your first attack. The adds remain stationary for a second or two when they first spawn, meaning if you Chaos Nova immediately you are effectively wasting around 2 seconds of that stun time. The same applies for opening with Throw Glaive. You should open with Fury of the Illidari, THEN stun, then Throw Glaive, then Eye Beam, etc. At that point I usually Fel Rush through them if I have Felblade up (for instant return) and begin my usual cleave rotation. Another thing is to NEVER SPAM BOTH THROW GLAIVE CHARGES. I know that if you run Bloodlet you might want to because you want that DoT stacking as quickly as possible, but you WILL let your slow expire if you do this. Wait until you have one or two seconds left on the slow debuff and THEN do another Throw Glaive. By doing this you should be able to keep them perpetually slowed. If you do mess up, you should Vengeful Retreat immediately making sure that it hits all of them, returning to them with a Felblade if possible or a Fel Rush if not. Any time they are running at full speed is a bad time for you.
    True on the chaos nova part, I was running bloodlet so i was occupying that time with a throw glaive. As far as moving away for the adds, it depends. It all really comes down to how much space you need to get the adds down safely. I found personally that using just enough room to do so made it easier to get back and keep the boss at the edge of darkness. The attempt before my kill I messed this up by getting very far away. I downed the adds much quicker than I expected and wasn't able to get to the boss quick enough so I lost a good chunk of the room, and it caused a 1% wipe. It's a fairly nit picky thing, but it can definitely make a difference to not over space it.

@Moarbacon

I guess I can see there being times where you get lucky and kill them so fast that the boss runs too far, but that seems to be in the tremendous minority; and if it's not, you're probably geared enough that you know you'll kill them fast anyways. I'm mainly talking to the people that are either having trouble with the adds or aren't able to quickly kill them. Outside of those times that you burst them down incredibly fast, chances are you're going to be running back towards the boss with them anyways. In the grand scheme of things, for the average player I'd still say that it's better to have a bit too much space than not enough.

And I ran bloodlet too, but only on my final kill attempt; even so, the slow is the most important aspect and you want to get Throw Glaive up during your stun, as close as you can to the point that it's going to expire. The DoT damage is important, sure, but the slow is moreso. Two seconds out of the slow will cost you much, much more damage than two seconds of bloodlet ticking.

Even if you do judge it based on your average kill time on the adds, things can vary wildly; I've seen attempts/kills where ONE Inner Demons proc was the difference. You might get one set of adds and get one or two Inner Demon procs that hits all three of them (or at least two) that makes that pack go down dramatically easier. On the next pack you might get zero Inner Demon procs, have terrible luck with crits/fury gen, and barely kill them at all and/or end up needing to go into the black gunk for a moment to finish one off. It's times like that where having extra space helps, and if you aim for the minimum amount necessary you're going to be pretty screwed when you have an unlucky pack. I mean let's look at it logically; if you realize you're killing a pack incredibly fast, it's not difficult to slow your damage on the final add for a second or two to allow yourself some "free" time to move towards the boss . On the other hand, if you're killing them too slow there's nothing you can do in the opposite aspect.

If you're 4/4 for the meta trait, and have a few meta CD reducing relics, it might be worth it to pop meta ASAP in phase 2.

I beat the void lord a bit before it came off cooldown a second time in phase 2, but if you drag him around properly, you should have another meta up in time just in case your DPS is a bit low and the room is completely covered in shadow goop. Then, the self-heal from Meta (assuming you take Soul Rending) should be enough to sustain you if you're hitting him and prolong the fight just a bit, hopefully enough to get the kill. The goop disappears immediately once the boss dies, but even if you somehow die after killing the boss, you still get achievement credit.

Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    Has been a long time since I did it, but I remember him instantly running towards me when I killed of the last add.
    What? To interrupt? The second the adds are dead the boss runs to you; so quickly, in fact, that part of the strategy is to make sure you are getting to the edge ASAP after the last add dies to make sure the boss doesn't run to you at the middle of the room.

If the boss is still casting, you still have an add alive somewhere or the fight is just straight-up bugged. You should never have to step in a void zone for any reason unless it's to finish of an add that's stepped into it, since the add getting to the boss would be a wipe anyways (sort of a "lesser of two evils" decision).
    I knew i was missing something... It probably bugged me on first time i got to P3, then i always interrupted before the last add was dead so he would move to me!

It goes down next mage tower :P Thx all
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Thank you all for the advice!! mage tower was up and i got it on the first try!! thank you all ^^

Killed it yesterday on EU.
    Finally got the legendary ring and went with ring+Prydaz. Was the first time I had more than 30 minutes in a row that I could actually try but I already had ~40 tries before yesterday.
    First try I got him to 25% then died like a idiot to shadow barrage, tried it 3-4x again and came to the last phase for the first time and killed him right there thanks to all the guys that posted in this and similar threads.

I ran Demonic-Chaos-Cleave-Build with Netherwalk and Chaos Nova but never used Netherwalk in the end, so Blur Talent would have been much better. I did not change this build for P2 and also did not change equipment, even if I could have (got all legendaries).
    Some short tips from me:

P1:
    The biggest mistake I always made was to think that I have to hurry to get to him again after the created the mirror images. I threw away so many tries because I simply was not patient enough. Even if you are on the complete opposite of the platform you can fel rush from mirror image to mirror image and make it to him in time. For the final jump I always used Retreat + Fel Rush. Just use throw glaive on the image you want to go next, wait till its cast is finished and rush to it and kill it. Repeat until you reach him.
    Everthing else (Ice Walls, Range interrupt etc.) should not really matter as a DH because you have 3 ranged interrupts and you actually use the ice walls to heal yourself full instead of actually taking dangerous damage from it.

P2:
    Use Meta right at the start if you have 4/4 Meta trait. Pop Drums in addition and do as much damage as possible. It is very possible that you have to use meta again and that you will stand in the void zone while you have it online the second time. Be aware that with the 100% leech in demon form talent you get in the worst case a whole meta duration extra time because you can stand in the void zone.
    For the Adds I waited till they spawned, used Fury of the Illidary and Nova directly after that followed by Eyebeam and all the other fun AoE stuff and then finished them one by one. I always had more than enough time for everything, however the floor was completely full at the end of the fight but I had my second meta ready and got the additional ~5 seconds that I needed.

Hi, I need info about P2

I'm 896 ilvl with using only Prydaz cuz I only got useless legendary, so I manage to reach P2 but ftm I dont see much of the part cuz I need to practice it more. But in term of not wasting my time, is it worth to tryhard it with my actual ilvl/leg ? The dps check is hard or not ?

Deleted
    Am I doing something wrong in the first phase? Sometimes I can't get out of times from the Razor Ice, and sometimes I can, it seems completely RNG based? It doesn't matter if I spam double jump or use fel rush to get out first, I simply just die before I can even get out, any tips regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanmodx View Post
    Am I doing something wrong in the first phase? Sometimes I can't get out of times from the Razor Ice, and sometimes I can, it seems completely RNG based? It doesn't matter if I spam double jump or use fel rush to get out first, I simply just die before I can even get out, any tips regarding this?
    Save Chaos Nova for this part, and use it once the razor ice spawn. Each block of ice is considered a separate mob, so using chaos nova will synergize with the Overwhelming Power trait to give you a ton of lesser soul fragments, which in turn shorten the cooldown of chaos nova for the next razor ice, as well as eye beam to give you some meta uptime with demonic and let you use that self healing to sustain you through frostbolts

I've seen this happen to other people, too. Are you at low health and are dying from the passive AoE (which you just need to fix by not going in at 5% hp) or are you dying regardless of your health when entering the ice? If the latter, most of the time I've seen this the player was moving improperly. Do not run forward and jump. Stand completely still, double jump STRAIGHT up, and then Fel Rush out. Do not "forward" jump. You can get away with a forward jump but in a situation like you're there's no point in risking it, just Chaos Nova as soon as they spawn, jump straight up, and Fel Rush. You'll clip through a bunch of orbs as you Fel Rush out and will guaranteed be at full health with Chaos Nova's CD immediately reset along with Eye Beam.

You also want to make sure that you have Chaos Nova up for the ice, and Eye Beam DOWN for it. Your Eye Beam is guaranteed going to reset to it's a waste to go in with it up.

The only time I would go in with an Eye Beam available is if you're playing Demonic and are trying to go for maximum uptime. In that case, I see people go in and use Eye Beam on the ice BEFORE their Chaos Nova. This way they get into Meta form, then Nova, the fragments they collect as they leave refresh Eye Beam's CD, and they reach the boss with anywhere from 2 to 5 seconds left on Meta and the ability to immediately enter it again via Eye Beam. This is definitely a way to min/max things but if you're having trouble with the ice I would do *nothing* more than Nova, double jump straight up, Fel Rush out. Once you're confident the Razor Ice is no longer an issue you can try out new things.

Since you want Eye Beam on CD as you enter the ice (unless you're playing the way I described above), if your issue is that you're entering the ice with your HP too low try using your Eye Beam closer to the Ice's spawn time so you're in Meta for a bit before it comes and are thus as full health (assuming you're running Soul Rending, which you should be).

If you're not running the DBM plugin for challenges, get it. The timers that tell you exactly when the next ice phase is going to take place will help you make sure your health isn't to low, and the timers for phases changes in general make the port phases a total joke. You just Imprison him a second or two before he's going to port away, run to the center of the room, and wait for him to port; you never have more than half the room to travel and can get to him with two Fel Rushes 100% of the time. I literally swapped from Big Wigs back to DBM after using BW for *years* simply because DBM had this ability and BW had not developed it yet. It's that helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Please note:
    I would like to add that we have another thread related to the Artifact Challenge; we link to it in the "Demon Hunter Resources" sticky, as well. It has many, many pages of people replying with great tips, ideas, and general discussion related to the challenge. Any question you have is almost guaranteed to be answered within there, and while I'm certainly not going to close this thread or discourage conversation within it (I've taken part myself!) I would like to try and keep everything in one, unified location; if you happen to post any information here that you think is genuinely worthwhile and somehow is not already in the other thread, consider contributing it to that one too.

Here is the other thread that I'm referring to:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...)-strats-tips/

Here is a guild mate doing it with an undergeared character. Just do it the same way.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi4dD8lj6c

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Here is a guild mate doing it with an undergeared character. Just do it the same way.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi4dD8lj6c
    Both his hp pool and stats are pretty respectable for that item level. Just under 40% baseline crit and 31% mastery while still having a bit of haste/vers and sitting at 3.4m isn't bad. I'm only at 3.6m HP right now at somewhere around 905, and my item level is WAY lower than it should be; I think the lowest average in my guild is like 910-911, which is where I'd be if I were still raiding.

On that note, somebody find me a mythic raiding guild.

Edit:
    I don't have the helm so I wouldn't have thought of it, but I still never considered its use in P1 if you aim your eye beam at the ice. That's crazy for Demonic/Meta uptime, holy shit. No wonder he was able to do it with lower gear, as I said before he still had very respectable stats for his item level, and he's running two minute meta (which could even be lower than that as he's using shoulders and cof together still) PLUS the crazy Demonic meta uptime. He's gotta have what, like 70-80% meta uptime during frost phase? Crazy.

Edit again:
    What the hell? Go to 5:36 in the video. Has that ever happened to ANY of you?! He ports away, and the shimmer you have to get to is RIGHT next to him! He ported right to where he was! Wtf? This is the *luckiest* attempt I have EVER seen! That's not the only part, either; Eye Beam coming up to save him at < 15% health where he would have died in one more hit, shadow orbs he *barely* misses, tons of stuff and I'm not even at P2 yet!

Rofl okay I just got to p2 in the video - the second pack of adds, WHAT?! One GETS through and he manages to kite the boss a FOOT ahead of the add, then somehow is able to go kill it still. HOW that add did not hit the boss is *beyond* me. This is SO LUCKY!
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-05 at 07:48 AM.

I have no idea about that teleport thing, that really seems weird and yes, lucky, but in general: If someone seems to have a lot of luck in a row it is very possible that it is skill and you just mistake it for luck.

Finally cleared the challenge at 899 ilvl, i used bracers and shoulders for legendary in both phases but changed the spec before the 2nd woth blodlet, tg and 1 talent in the last tier(forgot the name)...2nd phase a nightmare for me had like 10 wipes at 1-2% and i killed him on the limit since all floor was covvered in purple stuff...i tried to kill the adds as close as possible to the boss so i could heal from their souls without mooving too much when needed...havin the shoulders also allowed me to use 2 metas in the 2nd phase which made nuking the boss after the 3rd set of adds( poped meta right before the adds spawned so i can stun them 2 times) and then went for the boss in the last 10-30 yards radius that i had left for movement...the souls and cover darkness helped me survive for the last 2-3% of the boss life even while sitting the purple stuff.

Deleted
    For those of you who don't want to spend much time for the encounter in p1:
    Just did it with CS-Spec all the way through.
    Felblade
    Demonic appetite
    Chaos cleave (first blood works fine, too)
    Netherwalk
    Nemesis
    Unleashed power
    Chaos blades.

Legs were Prydaz and the chest.

With the right positioning to collect the fel orbs, you don't even need fel eruption or blur.
    You don't need to use demon bite often either.
    Blur is your "oh shit" button in case you really need it.
    The orbs compensate demon blades more than enough, especially on the frost phase.
    Mirror images after the arcane phase is trivial too, if you pull him to the center (wait for drain power, interrupt it, wait for his arcane spell to fire, hit nethetwalk and tun to the center. As you are immune, he will run to you instead of casting.

P2 is a joke with bloodlet. Didn't pull him to the edge, fucked up my CDs, had 3/4 of the platform covered after the first set of adds and did it no problem with only 900k dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    Save Chaos Nova for this part, and use it once the razor ice spawn. Each block of ice is considered a separate mob, so using chaos nova will synergize with the Overwhelming Power trait to give you a ton of lesser soul fragments, which in turn shorten the cooldown of chaos nova for the next razor ice, as well as eye beam to give you some meta uptime with demonic and let you use that self healing to sustain you through frostbolts
    I've seen this happen to other people, too. Are you at low health and are dying from the passive AoE (which you just need to fix by not going in at 5% hp) or are you dying regardless of your health when entering the ice? If the latter, most of the time I've seen this the player was moving improperly. Do not run forward and jump. Stand completely still, double jump STRAIGHT up, and then Fel Rush out. Do not "forward" jump. You can get away with a forward jump but in a situation like you're there's no point in risking it, just Chaos Nova as soon as they spawn, jump straight up, and Fel Rush. You'll clip through a bunch of orbs as you Fel Rush out and will guaranteed be at full health with Chaos Nova's CD immediately reset along with Eye Beam.

You also want to make sure that you have Chaos Nova up for the ice, and Eye Beam DOWN for it. Your Eye Beam is guaranteed going to reset to it's a waste to go in with it up.

The only time I would go in with an Eye Beam available is if you're playing Demonic and are trying to go for maximum uptime. In that case, I see people go in and use Eye Beam on the ice BEFORE their Chaos Nova. This way they get into Meta form, then Nova, the fragments they collect as they leave refresh Eye Beam's CD, and they reach the boss with anywhere from 2 to 5 seconds left on Meta and the ability to immediately enter it again via Eye Beam. This is definitely a way to min/max things but if you're having trouble with the ice I would do *nothing* more than Nova, double jump straight up, Fel Rush out. Once you're confident the Razor Ice is no longer an issue you can try out new things.

Since you want Eye Beam on CD as you enter the ice (unless you're playing the way I described above), if your issue is that you're entering the ice with your HP too low try using your Eye Beam closer to the Ice's spawn time so you're in Meta for a bit before it comes and are thus as full health (assuming you're running Soul Rending, which you should be).

If you're not running the DBM plugin for challenges, get it. The timers that tell you exactly when the next ice phase is going to take place will help you make sure your health isn't to low, and the timers for phases changes in general make the port phases a total joke. You just Imprison him a second or two before he's going to port away, run to the center of the room, and wait for him to port; you never have more than half the room to travel and can get to him with two Fel Rushes 100% of the time. I literally swapped from Big Wigs back to DBM after using BW for *years* simply because DBM had this ability and BW had not developed it yet. It's that helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Please note:
    I would like to add that we have another thread related to the Artifact Challenge; we link to it in the "Demon Hunter Resources" sticky, as well. It has many, many pages of people replying with great tips, ideas, and general discussion related to the challenge. Any question you have is almost guaranteed to be answered within there, and while I'm certainly not going to close this thread or discourage conversation within it (I've taken part myself!) I would like to try and keep everything in one, unified location; if you happen to post any information here that you think is genuinely worthwhile and somehow is not already in the other thread, consider contributing it to that one too.

Here is the other thread that I'm referring to:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...)-strats-tips/
    Thanks for the advice, I forgot to mention that I did use Chaos Nova first thing when I came out of the stun, I usually die at the same time as using and at times I haven't even started the jump before I die, just feels like something is off.

Thanks for the advice, I forgot to mention that I did use Chaos Nova first thing when I came out of the stun, I usually die at the same time as using and at times I haven't even started the jump before I die, just feels like something is off.
    You take constant damage while in it, so if you're entering at low health that could be why. As soon as it spawns you want to be mashing your Chaos Nova, sometimes it takes a second before you can act after that initial ice spawn. Then as soon as the Chaos Nova goes off you want to be spamming jump and Fel Rushing at the apex. You should be out within 3 or so seconds. This entire time you should not be moving, at all. Do not hit anything but your Chaos Nova Bind, space x2, then your Fel Rush bind. If you still die while doing that and being 100% sure you haven't moved at all, you're either somehow Fel Rushing too soon while you're too low, are going to slow, or just don't have enough health when entering. It's fine if you're at low health when you leave as you'll instantly full heal as you Fel Rush out, but if you're REALLY low you'll die from the passive ticks you take in there. You should never let yourself be that low at any point in the fight, though. Only Eye Beam for Demonic Meta when you can benefit from the heal, do not do it purely for DPS when at full health unless you have fragments available and know you will be able to reset it. You should never be < 50% for an extended period of time and thus should never start the ice "phase" too low, anyways.

Deleted
    You take constant damage while in it, so if you're entering at low health that could be why. As soon as it spawns you want to be mashing your Chaos Nova, sometimes it takes a second before you can act after that initial ice spawn. Then as soon as the Chaos Nova goes off you want to be spamming jump and Fel Rushing at the apex. You should be out within 3 or so seconds. This entire time you should not be moving, at all. Do not hit anything but your Chaos Nova Bind, space x2, then your Fel Rush bind. If you still die while doing that and being 100% sure you haven't moved at all, you're either somehow Fel Rushing too soon while you're too low, are going to slow, or just don't have enough health when entering. It's fine if you're at low health when you leave as you'll instantly full heal as you Fel Rush out, but if you're REALLY low you'll die from the passive ticks you take in there. You should never let yourself be that low at any point in the fight, though. Only Eye Beam for Demonic Meta when you can benefit from the heal, do not do it purely for DPS when at full health unless you have fragments available and know you will be able to reset it. You should never be < 50% for an extended period of time and thus should never start the ice "phase" too low, anyways.
    Thanks but im pretty sure I have never entered the ice phase when under 85% health, I'll give it another go and use chaos nova as instruced while just double jumping and dashing out without moving beforehand.