Poll: Which Boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just as a boss, not raising difficulty or other bullshit, of the poll options... Gary was the toughest. Felt like a lot going on that if you missed something, you lost people, which then put you behind and you'd wipe. Some of the others were fairly easy, like Yogi or Lich King. Yogi got harder as you raised the difficulty, but basic wasn't bad. Of course, I didn't do too much harder than needed raiding. Didn't see the point in doing the same shit "just harder" for no real reason. Yeah, I'm a bad gamer, i admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't kill the KT (i mean vanilla one, cause Wotlk was a joke for anyone who raid for some time). Oddly enough one i remeber being the hardest for me is Siegecrafter fuckin' Blackfuse before the nerfs on 10m heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar. We got about 300 tries and i died on literally anything that was possible during our progress, including missing jump into the pipe that transport you to assembly belt.

Voted Garrosh though

7+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas Sunstrider early on.
    Also the most fun boss ever.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Pathetic as it is, I remember Horridon being a brutal brick wall with like 130 wipes and a nerf before we beat him. Was a bit sad.
    Not really. Statistically speaking, Horridon was an awful wall for those who were "appropriately" geared for it, especially given his place in the raid - if I recall correctly, only Garalon disposed of more players from the organised raiding pool (but the Heart of Fear was brutally overtuned in general).

I think the opening post is counting end-of-expansion bosses, which means Illidan should read Kil'jaeden. I stopped organised raiding after completing the Throne of Thunder due to the stress of running a guild and raid team in a competitive environment, which means my only choice can be Arthas.

No Hogger? No Poll!

Impregnator... Shame he didnt make the expansion final boss cut...

Madness will consume you!!!

Most definitely Archimonde. Mustering the will power to kill him at four different difficulties was the hardest thing I had to do in the game.

Mimiron Hard Mode. The constant raid damage and inability to position was super punishing.