Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlooo View Post
    The "IF" is more "WHEN" with the new golden trait.
    5/15 combo with TB for 2 buff... still room for no TB runs.
    The problem is less present I agree, but still there. And IHO will always be with TB part of RtB.

But I agree with you, I'd rather keep with that than a boring spec.

Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Was doing around 1.2mil
    Well, part of the issue is that there's no way you were doing 1.2 mil sustained...but SND right now is better on PTR. I went back to outlaw for a few days after I got bracers but it has no advantages over assassination. It's harder and it still punishes like hell if you don't roll correctly. Had 100% uptime on true bearing during a 2:30 trill kill for ~1.1mil dps but except in situations like that where TB doesn't fall off, you're hosed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Well, part of the issue is that there's no way you were doing 1.2 mil sustained...but SND right now is better on PTR. I went back to outlaw for a few days after I got bracers but it has no advantages over assassination. It's harder and it still punishes like hell if you don't roll correctly. Had 100% uptime on true bearing during a 2:30 trill kill for ~1.1mil dps but except in situations like that where TB doesn't fall off, you're hosed.
    Surely with bracers and shoulders outlaw has some advantage over assass?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    I didn't particularly feel like it in our mythic farm this week. It still can't cleave like the good cleave classes, the single target is highly dependent on rolls, and you can easily end up at 800k dps or worse. In a vacuum the cleave is obviously better than assassination but the good cleave/aoe classes are so much better than outlaw it feels silly to bother with it.

That said, I'm still pretty inexperienced with the bracers. They take a lot of getting used to. I'm definitely missing out on some of the skill cap of the spec with the 2 legendaries since I've only had them both for < a week. It's a significant investment to master the spec I'm not sure will ever be worthwhile.

They nerfed AR, Kspree has been neutered and made a talent that no one will ever take, three buff rolls have been removed....anything interesting about the spec has been nerfed to the ground. Only positive thing I can say about Outlaw in 7.2.5 is Restless Blades returning to half its glory.....

Sustained DPS for Roll the Bones is simply not there on the PTR at the moment.

Energy gains are "okay".

Killing Spree needs to not be a talent, and be brought back baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post
    Killing Spree needs to not be a talent, and be brought back baseline.
    Who wants this?!? The ability that did roughly 5% of your overall damage and caused 50% of your deaths, immobilizes your character, and caps your energy? It has no synergy with the current design of outlaw.

Mfd needs to be baseline, not KS..
    Its a pvp talent at best, even besides the side-affects Xanatu stated.

Dying when using KS was always player skill issue, not an mechanic one. It was an awesome ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    I have bracers and shoulders, if True Bearing pops it's a piece of cake to beat the assassination rogue in the guild. Otherwise i'm not too far away from him on the meters.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhu View Post
    Dying when using KS was always player skill issue, not an mechanic one. It was an awesome ability.
    And one of 3 abilities which can kill the user. Great design. I'd rather take anything else as a talent, thank you.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Question is, how and will out rotation change in 7.25 (will we reroll until TB or are we happy with what we get) second question is, is the dmg there?

Se a lot of qq about mechanics there talents there, in the end only that matter is "is the dps good enough and stable enought for the spec to be a option?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Who wants this?!? The ability that did roughly 5% of your overall damage and caused 50% of your deaths, immobilizes your character, and caps your energy? It has no synergy with the current design of outlaw.
    Oh man, really? I loved KS, although bandit's guile being removed does take some of the punch out of it. I thought it was the best ability in the game - a bit risky, but learning how and when to take the risk over the course of a fight was fun. I never had energy capping issues either, you just gotta dump much like sin rogues do with DoS.

I think it fits the theme of outlaw - gambling with your LIFE, son!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post
    Oh man, really? I loved KS, although bandit's guile being removed does take some of the punch out of it. I thought it was the best ability in the game - a bit risky, but learning how and when to take the risk over the course of a fight was fun. I never had energy capping issues either, you just gotta dump much like sin rogues do with DoS.

Maybe it seems to fit outlaws risk taking theme, but its impractical in an environment where loss of control and uncontrolled movment is extremely dangerous. With the current iteration, risk vs reward, ksp just isnt there, and would need ridiculous buffs to make it worth taking.

That aside, its a terrible ability because you lose control AND teleport. If it was just a loss of control like dos, it could be timed and worked around.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post

My problem is that it didn't do any fuckin damage. It's a risky play for no reward.

Deleted
    replace killing spree with a baseline canonball barage?
    theres no point in choosing it otherwise as a talent

Deleted
    Does anyone here actually like RtB because i would rather have something different like SnD problem is that MfD is such a good talent

Hey guys, Ranged Outlaw aka Ele shaman in thread. I read the last two pages but didn't really get a thing, are promised fixes on rolls etc are up or still not uploaded? And how is the dependancy on legendaries? As bad as it is with fire mage|udk bracers? Or spec can provide competitive DPS without shoulders|bracers?
    I was thinking to switch from one ST RNG damage spec to another, that involves less mechanics and more damage And I'm not really into a "level an assa because everyone is assa" for obvious reasons-shots firing rolls blazing theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Kspree would be awesome if it had CC protection again. Without CC protection it is a near guaranteed death sentence in PVE.

Alacrity or Cannon Ball Barrage should be made baseline at this point, because the spec is very empty with the current changes on the PTR. It feels like a spec going through the motions waiting for True Bearing to show up to an unlively party and pass around the kool aid.

Deleted
    Hi

Been following the discussion and did some simming myself. I noticed that on the regular Outlaw Mythic NH profile, Slice and Dice + Swordmaster sim higher then Ghostly Strike + MfD. Since I dont really like RNG and Swordmaster and SnD filter out a lot of the RNG. Is simcraft correct? And how is SnD looking in 7.2.5 so far?

This info is needed for a possible reroll since I like the looks of outlaw rogues