Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Just hope people realize the reason when the genders are switched and it doesn't get as much of a reaction is very much a male driven problem... "haha I would have loved that as a kid!", "Lucky kid!" etc... much like abuse of men by women is largely ignored... by other men.
    The problem is not only that we do not know how it will affect a specific individual later on, but also that - as I said - this is very damaging for everyone who actually was manipulated into it (which is not that unlikely at 13), and who does not feel like they are "super lucky that it happened to them".
    The more prevalent such attitudes are, the more difficult it is for young boys to be taken seriously and get help if they feel like they actually need it. I wonder how people would feel if something that's just not okay happened to them, and everyone told them that they should be happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The number of people advocating teacher/student sexual relationships on here, just because "I would have loved it", is quite sickening. Even more sickening that they approve of such thing when the child is underage.
    Yup. There is really no excuse to her behaviour, she definitely deserves to go to jail and lose her job afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    sorry MMO-C im sure you disagree, and maybe he wasn't ready for this, but i knew 13 year olds at school including myself who would of loved every fucking minute.
    I know plenty of 13 year olds who would love to live off of cake and never to go to school. Should we support those things as well, or do you agree that 13 year olds liking something shouldn't actually be used to determine what they should and shouldn't be allowed to do or have done to them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Yup. There is really no excuse to her behaviour, she definitely deserves to go to jail and lose her job afterwards.
    What if she's very hot. Maybe the kid was an outcast and now he's the coolest kid ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/345792...-on-his-phone/

Wow. These people really need to understand their roles in society. You're there as a teacher not a temptress who takes advantage of your position.
    "These people"? You mean pedophiles?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What's the difference when two persons, under age 18, get into sexual relationship? Allow it or not, those things happen and they even get kids that young and no one calls it a crime.
    Manipulation and power differentials.

Deleted
    I'm with you. If someone is seduced, that's both side. Where is crime in "I didn't want to BUT DAMN MAN!!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!!"??

- - - Updated - - -

What's the difference when two persons, under age 18, get into sexual relationship? Allow it or not, those things happen and they even get kids that young and no one calls it a crime.
    ...You're kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I don't really think we need to concern ourselves with the well being of the Rapist.

yes, indeed, she can rape a 13 year old, have his kid, and then force him to pay child support to his rapists.
    Wow, strawmanned it all the way to rape. I hope you realize you have some problems yourself (reading comprehension being one of them too).

Also, it would be pretty messed up if an underage male who is seduced by an adult woman would be forced to pay child support. I assumed he would be exempt of responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    She's a pedophile, isn't she?

Edit; Googled "13 year old boy" and yep, they look like kids to me. Not sure how an adult would ever feel sexually drawn to them, unless pedophile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The number of people advocating teacher/student sexual relationships on here, just because "I would have loved it", is quite sickening. Even more sickening that they approve of such thing when the child is underage.
    Indeed.

And funnily enough, these same people with use this in other threads as a sign of how "opressed" males are seeing as how it's "considered cool if an underaged boy lands a milf"... Like, what? I don't see a young boy landing a milf in this case, I see an adult taking advantage of a child.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-05 at 03:14 PM.

Did they say that the kid was forced or manipulated into sex? They used word seduce. I bet mom is going furious while kid is all
    I'm having kind of a hard time believing that you don't get the concept that kids aren't in a position to meaningfully consent to sex with adults.

But kids between each other can have meaningful consent to sex?
    Yes. They're equals. There's not an inherent power differential.

This isn't that hard. Stop playing dumb.

That's not a girl, that's a man man.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yes. They're equals. There's not an inherent power differential.

This isn't that hard. Stop playing dumb.
    What do you mean with power differential?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Edit; Googled "13 year old boy"
    I'm not sure that was wise of you, you're probably on some list right now...

That being said, pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. According to wikipedia, 13 is the upper limit, though I believe the term child molester applies all the way to the legal age, whatever that is (it's anywhere between 12 and 19 depending on country). I'm more inclined to believe she liked his sex drive and extreme interest in her compared to men her age, rather than the pedophile angle, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I'm not sure that was wise of you, you're probably on some list right now...

That being said, pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. According to wikipedia, 13 is the upper limit, though I believe the term child molester applies all the way to the legal age, whatever that is (it's anywhere between 12 and 19 depending on country). I'm more inclined to believe she liked his sex drive and extreme interest in her compared to men her age, rather than the pedophile angle, but who knows.
    LOL, I'm probably on every list there is already. I once googled "What does dried pig's ears with ketchup taste like?". Big Brother must think I have the most warped sexual inclinations in the history of mankind, if they're assuming that everything's got a sexual agenda. :P

As a grown up woman, I can say that a 13-year old boys sex drive and extreme interest in myself would make me run faster than a bat out of hell in the opposite direction. Assuming that the boy was a typical 13-year old, I can't see a different angle than "she likes them too young".

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    LOL, I'm probably on every list there is already. I once googled "What does dried pig's ears with ketchup taste like?". Big Brother must think I have the most warped sexual inclinations in the history of mankind, if they're assuming that everything's got a sexual agenda. :P

As a grown up woman, I can say that a 13-year old boys sex drive and extreme interest in myself would make me run faster than a bat out of hell in the opposite direction. Assuming that the boy was a typical 13-year old, I can't see a different angle than "she likes them too young".
    At some point, most people start to expect a certain level of maturity from potential partners. The age of consent here is 15, but you can add 5 more to that and I'd still call them too young. That doesn't mean I'm necessarily appalled by an age gap that isn't in my personal comfort zone. Knowing the kind of fantasies I had when I was 12-13 years old about some of my teachers, I'd feel like a horrible hypocrite calling for this woman's head... err... pun really not intended...

Not saying there aren't a few dozen ways in which this relationship could have been terribly creepy and unhealthy for the kid (particularly if emotional manipulation was involved), but if it was just sex for the sake of sex, I stand by my assertion that boys aren't exposed to as many risks as girls in such a situation, so there is room to treat it less seriously. In fact, if he played his own part in making the relationship happen, it might damage him more to get dragged as an unwilling victim throughout countless trials that will end up in destroying this woman's life. Yes, 13 is kind of too young to make decisions, but it's old enough to imagine that you can, and you can certainly feel guilty about them.

For me, it all depends on details that weren't presented in the article and what kind of impact she had on his life. If she was just an irresponsible and insecure nympho who couldn't resist the teen having the hots for her and everything just sort of happened serendipitously, then she still did something stupid and should be fired from her teacher job, but otherwise I'd be lenient. If she purposely went after him and she's likely to do it again because she's into young boys, the creep factor ranks up to 11. If she was grooming him to become emotionally attached to her and planned to have kids, marry him, or otherwise rely on his young age and attachment to take over his life, then lock her up and throw away the key.
    Last edited by Coconut; 2017-05-05 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You can get 13-year olds on Tinder nowadays?

Technology...
    Weirdly I remember reading how tinder was removing their special under 18 area and I was like...WHAT THE F!!!? APPARENTLY tinder had a section closed off from adults just for kids..annnd they removed it sooo now yeah kids sadly may be on Tindr...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    As usual, they'd be getting the pitchforks if it was the other way around. But then we are the hypocrites.

- - - Updated - - -

Child abuse apologizer spotted, you can't be fucking seri

Im not a child abuse apologiser, if I was i would be saying she should be set free (which I didn't) I'm saying the kid will be completely fine and move on with his life. If it truly was the case that every person that had sex when they were young got fucked up in the head, then we would have a lot more mentally ill people.

People just tend to think with their emotions and instantly try to strawman me and try to say I made an argument for something which I didn't. It's the reason you can't have a serious, intelligent discussion about these touchy subjects because you come in instantly looking to point fingers and call me a child abuse apologist.

I'm with you. If someone is seduced, that's both side. Where is crime in "I didn't want to BUT DAMN MAN!!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!!"??

- - - Updated - - -

13 on 13 action is not remotely equivalent in power, potential manipulation, or emotion to 13 on 35 year action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    Pedophiles.

I wonder if it would make a difference to sentencing if we made sure female sex offenders faced female judges.