Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The chances are quite slim, they have no legs after all and blizz might not want to invest the resources into their mount animation.

The only way I could see it working is if they had a subrace of naga that had legs or something akin to the worgen with a highborne that can transform into a naga. That would negate the mount issue as well as gameplay mechanics like jumping.

I think naga would make a decent neutral race as while naga have been the start of a lot of trouble for both the Horde and Alliance, allies in arms are extremely valuable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The chances are quite slim, they have no legs after all and blizz might not want to invest the resources into their mount animation.
    At least for flying mounts they should all hold giant buckets with naga inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    At least for flying mounts they should all hold giant buckets with naga inside of it.
    I can already see the goblin bomb with the naga getting dragged along XD

7+ Year Old Account
    mount animation would be rather easy, haver their tails sorta coil or go to the side the leg issue really isnt that big of a deal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    mount animation would be rather easy, haver their tails sorta coil or go to the side the leg issue really isnt that big of a deal
    I agree.
    It would look kinda weird, but hey, it's phantasy.
    The gear also is almost a non-issue. Leg gear would wrap around their tail. Foot gear could be a ring near the tip, with "footless" looks leaving the tip naked. Trolls, tauren and draenei already have most of the foot gear missing.

Playable naga are very possible, just very unlikely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I agree.
    It would look kinda weird, but hey, it's phantasy.
    The gear also is almost a non-issue. Leg gear would wrap around their tail. Foot gear could be a ring near the tip, with "footless" looks leaving the tip naked. Trolls, tauren and draenei already have most of the foot gear missing.

Playable naga are very possible, just very unlikely.

and i mean naga allready have
    2 genders
    tons of customization
    allready recently updated
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151107022302
    with ogres having 1 gender naga are allready better off then ogres

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're done giving playable races, notice something that WoD did that happened for the first time? No new race to play, were over saturated with classes and races (theyll keep releasing classes for Xpac hype). TBH, we dont need anymore, whats the point? they have no new ideas for racial abilities, not that they really matter anymore.

What they did say, which would nice if they followed through, would be class group buffs coming back. They said were far removed from sunwell, and bringing certain classes should feel good, instead of fotm classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    They're done giving playable races, notice something that WoD did that happened for the first time? No new race to play, were over saturated with classes and races (theyll keep releasing classes for Xpac hype). TBH, we dont need anymore, whats the point? they have no new ideas for racial abilities, not that they really matter anymore.

What they did say, which would nice if they followed through, would be class group buffs coming back. They said were far removed from sunwell, and bringing certain classes should feel good, instead of fotm classes.
    Do you enjoy being wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Raine2099 View Post
    Were going to argus. I can foresee us seeing alot in our travels.

SPOILER ALERT:

Playable Ethereals Next Expansion.
    I don't see either, too much redesign on all armor sets to make it viable.

No new race in Wrath as well actually.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    No new race in Wrath as well actually.
    ......we got deathknights, the pattern was always new race + class combos / followed by a new class / followed by new race and class combos.

This all changed as of WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Do you enjoy being wrong?
    If you honestly think were getting naga you're delusional

~Snip~
    These look completely and undeniably ridiculous.

No thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    These look completely and undeniably ridiculous.

No thanks.

and that doesn't?

7+ Year Old Account

example, side stradle sorta thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Naganna happen.
    person 2 posts above you beat you, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The only way I could see it working is if they had a subrace of naga that had legs or something akin to the worgen with a highborne that can transform into a naga. That would negate the mount issue as well as gameplay mechanics like jumping.

I think naga would make a decent neutral race as while naga have been the start of a lot of trouble for both the Horde and Alliance, allies in arms are extremely valuable.
    would not be dificult to make them mount or to make them jump, just abit of animation work, they allready have the models

15+ Year Old Account

example, side stradle sorta thing

- - - Updated - - -

person 2 posts above you beat you, sorry
    LOL ya by just a few seconds to! Was trying to delete my post but was having issues.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

and that doesn't?
    Comparing in game model of a naga wearing in game armour to a humourous bit of fan art.

Your ability to discuss and display your side of an argument is not very good.

......we got deathknights, the pattern was always new race + class combos / followed by a new class / followed by new race and class combos.

This all changed as of WoD

- - - Updated - - -

If you honestly think were getting naga you're delusional
    Cool. You may have meant that and I totally understand that. That's not what you said. You said WoD was the first time to not add a new race. You did not say it was the first time to not add a new race and / or class. You even went on to say they will keep adding new classes.

Don't care if we get naga or not. I pointed out a fact, that's all.
    Last edited by lazypeon100; 2017-05-05 at 07:04 PM.