Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know for certain what the setbonuses will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Caprisonne View Post
    Do we know for certain what the setbonuses will be?
    No, it's still on the PTR.

NEW Item - Druid T20 Balance 2P Bonus Increase your Astral Power generation by 10% and your maximum Astral Power by 30.

NEW Item - Druid T20 Balance 4P Bonus Starsurge and Starfall increase your Haste by 3% for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times, but gaining a stack does not refresh the duration.
    Given there hasn't been massive outcry about the set bonuses I don't imagine they will change them now with 5-7 weeks until patch release. They might tweak the numbers 1-2 weeks out from release like they did with T19 but the mechanics will probably stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    No, it's still on the PTR.

Given there hasn't been massive outcry about the set bonuses I don't imagine they will change them now with 5-7 weeks until patch release. They might tweak the numbers 1-2 weeks out from release like they did with T19 but the mechanics will probably stay the same.
    lol they already did

the 10% AP generation was replaced with 30% crit

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol they already did

the 10% AP generation was replaced with 30% crit
    My bad. Was looking at an older instance of wowhead.

2 pieces (Balance) : Increase your maximum Astral Power by 30 and the critical strike damage of your Starsurge by 30%.

Deleted
    Hmm 30% crit damage eh. Any preliminary math on how(much) this may affect crit's value on single target?

Oh and got my 8th lege today.
    KJBW.
    No IFE
    No OI
    KJBW.

I sure hope ToS will bring back surgeweaving. I'm getting tired of this SFall build. Whenever I switch back to surge I feel I'm playing a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Hmm 30% crit damage eh. Any preliminary math on how(much) this may affect crit's value on single target?

Oh and got my 8th lege today.
    KJBW.
    No IFE
    No OI
    KJBW.
    It's just on SS...and it's already been calculated and discussed here and the other threads.

Don't count on tier fixing our single target problems since other classes will get corresponding tier buffs. They all tend ftp be in a right range and it's never used to balance a class

2 pieces (Balance) : Increase your maximum Astral Power by 30 and the critical strike damage of your Starsurge by 30%.

Well ... at least ToS has a life relic for Starsurge crit.

Putting ED back to must-have for ST again?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    When was it not?

I'm still gonna be a holdout and try to get through all of ToS as Memekin, as I'm still doing with Mythic Nighthold Rolling with OI and LATC (now IFE because I finally got it as my 9th leggo waffle)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Buying relinquished tokens to try to target legendaries for Balance.

So far I got: Both Rings (Sephuz/IFE), Ekowraith, Shoulders.

Do I want EDC or Bracers as no 5 going into 7.2.5/ToS?? I got my ilvl up to 906-7 and just spot treating holes in my gear while we are in this grindfest period pre-next raid tier.

And I assume aside from EDC/Bracers, the remainder are total garbage including KJBW?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Uh ED has been a must have for ST since release, but honestly if you dont have BiS by ToS you just havnt been trying. You can get a legendary every 2 weeks or less if you play the game

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Uh ED has been a must have for ST since release, but honestly if you dont have BiS by ToS you just havnt been trying. You can get a legendary every 2 weeks or less if you play the game
    I've actually gotten my 4 most recent legendaries roughly once a week by playing LESS. When I grinded M+ like crazy, I got a legendary like once a month-2 months. Now I do 1 M10+ a week, Heroic and 5/10M NH weekly, and I don't miss an emissary cache.

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    Buying relinquished tokens to try to target legendaries for Balance.

So far I got: Both Rings (Sephuz/IFE), Ekowraith, Shoulders.

Do I want EDC or Bracers as no 5 going into 7.2.5/ToS?? I got my ilvl up to 906-7 and just spot treating holes in my gear while we are in this grindfest period pre-next raid tier.

And I assume aside from EDC/Bracers, the remainder are total garbage including KJBW?

thanks.
    Rest are pretty garbo, yeah. I do like Prydaz though (and it's my last Balance legendary before I switch to Guardian because new legendaries are supposedly still coming this patch), but yeah, not worth wasting time over.

ED is going to be pretty strong if you enjoy playing with it. I personally would go for OI only because I love the random procs it generates (as I played Mage since BC til the end of WoD, so I'm used to having at LEAST a proc or two no matter what spec), plus I love playing Memekin and ED is worthless for AoE.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Thats because M+ is a horrible way to build up BLP. Doing all the raids on LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, turning in war supplies and daily cache is what gets you legendarys fast. My guild had it down to every 2 weeks before 7.2 and now its even sooner with all the methods they added,

I'm pretty sure it's the caches pushing things over not doing any of the raids or M+, people have gotten 3-4 legendaries through them. Sucks because I've missed about 6 turn-ins do to the lameass 1k resources cap, the game really needs to let you better know what the rewards of order hall missions are going to be instead of just 'Currency'

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Thats because M+ is a horrible way to build up BLP. Doing all the raids on LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, turning in war supplies and daily cache is what gets you legendarys fast. My guild had it down to every 2 weeks before 7.2 and now its even sooner with all the methods they added,
    That doesn't explain why I went from more content and getting one in 4-8 weeks compared to less content and getting every week (last week, I actually got TWO legendaries).

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Sucks because I've missed about 6 turn-ins do to the lameass 1k resources cap, the game really needs to let you better know what the rewards of order hall missions are going to be instead of just 'Currency'
    I've never once had this issue, granted I typically don't hold more than 200 resources, max. Just be sure to press that turn-in button every so often on your phone!

Also it should show you exactly what the reward is if you're at a mission board/on the app, just not when you're anywhere in the game and click your order hall button.

It's because of the legionfall caches

Well that's when I'm checking them. I save resources for the next level of artifact knowledge and then dump them all but I forget to dump enough when I collect the elite strike mission. It has been very annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a thread about disabling T19 2pc + T20 4pc. The reasons are clearly stated in the thread

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754357350#1

We're one of the specs that are negatively affected by allowing T19 2pc to be equipped in Tomb. Get it changed before the major class balancing takes place.

TBH I think one of the worst aspects of legendaries was balancing set bonuses around it to begin with. None of the legendaries should have been in those slots if they wanted us to use 3 set bonuses simultaneously.

At least in my specific case, I don't use any of the tier slot legendaries (OI+IFE usually, though I do enjoy LATC when WQing), though I can see why people would be upset (ED specifically).

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    We're one of the specs that are negatively affected by allowing T19 2pc to be equipped in Tomb. Get it changed before the major class balancing takes place.
    I don't see why this is a problem. Moonkins having the option of not wearing ED is a blessing not a curse. The ED bonus is an illusion. Theorycraft may make it seem like a useful legendary but in practice due to the encounter mechanics, it is worse than Sephuz's Secret.

Disclaimer: I have ED. I still hate using it.