Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    false

so yes

you are indeed

a waste of time.
    Wtf? That escalated quickly...

So what is it then that you want to do which is to be considered a waste of time? What's so "taboo" that you feel as if though you can't do it in this game which is by default considered a waste of time...? What exactly do you do in-game otherwise which is NOT a waste of time and taboo?

If you're so riled up by it that you'd call other people a waste of time for simply asking, surely you can elaborate on what exactly it is that riles you up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

They spend too much time and resources trying to attract the casual crowd. .
    The casual crowd keeps this game alive, plain and simple. Without the casual crowd being catered for, this game would've been dead in the water from the gate considering it was ALWAYS casual for an MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The casual crowd keeps this game alive, plain and simple. Without the casual crowd being catered for, this game would've been dead in the water from the gate considering it was ALWAYS casual for an MMORPG.
    Yeah that's why the game was at its peak when there weren't such things as LFR/LFG, pet battles, followers missions, etc.

The casual crowd damages the game more than it helps it.

Class Fantasy, sit down and figure what each is, what is each isnt, was it never was or will be, including specs, and set it in stone.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Yeah that's why the game was at its peak when there weren't such things as LFR/LFG, pet battles, followers missions, etc.

The casual crowd makes up the game. Plain and simple, the vast majority never EVER partake in organized gameplay.

It's hilarious how you assign pet battles and automated grouping tools as being "for casuals" though... Shows the value of your argument I suppose. WOTLK was, FYI, the most casual-friendly expansion which saw the highest sub number to boot, for a number of reasons though. The decline also happened for a number of reasons, one of them being age of the game. Assigning the decline to anything but lack of content and options for the casual crowd (WoD being the latest example) is asinine.

As a not-so-casual player, I've had immense joy from the pet battle system and I've used the group finding tools time and time again since guess what; they allow me to do other things than sit in a fucking city spamming trade with "LFM!!!"...

In fact, what do you consider "hardcore"...? The players that only play for world firsts whom don't even constitute 1% of the raiding crowd? The players wanting to login, raid and then logoff again? The players spending 8 hours a day in-game?

And what is a casual? Someone playing the game 8 hours a day but not raiding? Someone playing 2 hours per night?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-06 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

No it doesn't. LFR/LFG are helpful to the game weather you like it nor not. It's not fun to just wait to get the right role or person to get into a group to do a dungeon, especially to just progress a bit after max level. That said I think your idea of casual is different to what others consider casual.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like either vanilla servers or a WoW2.

Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    I'd like either vanilla servers or a WoW2.
    1 exists, the other will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No it doesn't. LFR/LFG are helpful to the game weather you like it nor not. It's not fun to just wait to get the right role or person to get into a group to do a dungeon, especially to just progress a bit after max level. That said I think your idea of casual is different to what others consider casual.
    Yep. Thinking that only "casuals" utilize and have use for these tools is hilarious. I've seen world-first raiders use them time and again, even doing LFR at times...

And pet battles? Lol, yeah, the game is in SUCH a terrible state through having this entirely optional little side-game within the game...

People wanting raid or die-mentality from the developers got WoD. Screw them. As a raider, I much prefer expansions where they reel in and keep people playing through a wide range of content since that means I'll have more shit to do outside of raiding as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    anything that wasn't in 7.2 is a good start.

look at thunder isle compare to broken shores....

look at timeless isle compare to broken shores.....

quality went down massively, broken shores is so dull and ugly it might as well be a plain canvas with your WQ's lined up and a sentinax farming zone, other than that it feels empty.
    Besides the landscape, what is different from Timeless Isle? Rares are rares. Treasure chests are treasure chest. At least, there are many quests in 7.2. Timeless Isle had very few quests. But the landscape was more interesting. However, it would be illogical to see an evergreen landscape on an island who serves as the portal for the Legion invasion.

Honestly. Would love for them to go back to the Wrath-MoP game design. I personally liked Justice and Valor and gear vendors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    Get rid of titanforged. Warforged is ok in my eye's as long as it's only +5.
    Eh I love titanforged.

Class content is nice but access to it should be streamlined. The problem with Legion is all that content was divided by twelve and that the artfact power farming made it more difficult to maintain many alts. So if you play only a few classes, overall content may feel thin.
    Last edited by Baine; 2017-05-06 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Meaningful character progression without a lot of repetition.

Lfg was added in lk champ.

But lol at pet battles being the downfall of wow

I mainly PvP - so I'd ask for A LOT less stuns, interrupts etc etc. Would be nice to have control of your toon once in a while...
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    1 exists, the other will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -
    I want legit Vanilla servers, not Nolstarius and eventually the second one will happen. It's just a matter of time.

-get rid of those overtuned level 101 items, Legendaries for level 101 characters? Insane! Then devs complain that flying trivialises content when a lvl 101 character can literally solo a level appropriate dungeon... it's also no fun for everyone else in that group.

-all the rushing in dungeons. Why do something so basic with a "just get it over with" mentality? Where is the enjoyment in that? Video gaming is supposed to be entertainment. Do you watch your favorite movie in "fast forward" or do you want to enjoy it?

-proper raid music again. While the new music in Legion is ok, there's just so little of it. Most is recomposed 10 or 12 year old themes. That's my main disappointment in Legion. Also we had no dedicated raid music since MoP. Sadface.

-Stop going from one extreme to the other. It's annoying. Example: Professions. Gutted into oblivion in WoD. Legion: Every single new receipe is gated behind a quest. What the hell? Suggestion for middleground: Basic new receipies at trainer asap, special advanced receipies: special adventures. I mean, I really have to play every alt into Legion to get their professions going. That's ridiculous. It feels gated, not "with depht".

-Fix character models. I know, the old old thing. Some where as good as promised, others are imo still horrific, like gnome ladies and nelf, particularly nelf ladies - just awful.

-give Timewalking a proper implementation, with lore (why do we Timewalk and HOW do we do it -lorewise), attach achievements to it, like to every legit feature.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-05-06 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

the peak was during wotlk, when dungeon finder was already a thing and everyone including your grandma had tier from runnin one dungeon a day
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Old class fantasies/identities. EG; stealth making you move slower to compensate for the almost-invincibility, Warlock pet quests/Druid form quests, mages using all schools of magic regardless of spec, Warlock and Paladin mount quests, etc.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    To fully disclose how the **** you are supposed to get half the profession ranks because I got no gathering profession at rank 3 and I want them to fix the blood drop rate from skinning, 3 stacks of Stonehide Leather and I didn't see one drop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    The return of 10m mythic.
    That's it.

1. A good story
    2. For them not to forget characters or just leave character threads just hanging or give poorly endings to characters
    3. Quicker spawn time on world bosses IE ones from mop and wod
    4. More immersion