Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    are we seriously defending left wing extremists here..?

nazis and left wing extremists are same scum
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dont support violent extremist groups. I support anti fascism.
    More like
    "I support violent extremist groups. I support anti fascism commies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    They hurt Nazis and windows. Have they hurt any humans yet?
    They probably did a lot of them in Berkeley - link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI - there is many proof that they started it, with FREE SPEECH protest - but you will call them nazi probably ...

Anyway if anyone do not yet links antifa to communist garbage look at this:

They are denying communist crimes, just like nazi would deny holocaust (communists had gulag for political enemies). They are worth the same, both parties are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    spoiler : they are both bad
    "Neo Nazis are as bad as those who oppose them peacefully"

That is your message. And you and your social bots try that since the thread exists.

Isnt it about time to go where the grass is greener? I heard there is a forum on breitbart where people like you talk about the evil, evil lefties out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    "Neo Nazis are as bad as those who oppose them peacefully"

That is your message. And you and your social bots try that since the thread exists.

Isnt it about time to go where the grass is greener? I heard there is a forum on breitbart where people like you talk about the evil, evil lefties out there.
    "supporting right wing extremist is bad,supporting left wing extremists is good"

is your message. Mine message is that both are bad but sure keep on calling me nazi supporter lol.

I wonder what kind of persons sees supporter of right wing extremist and supporter of left wing extremists and thinks "I´m pretty sure the left wing extremists are good guys here"
    Literally anyone who has paid attention to history.

I´m not taking side of neo nazi. I called both parties scum didnt I ?
    I'm sure you would have said the same about the Warsaw ghetto uprising.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

[QUOTE=Cizr;45622817]Can you read? Instead of laughing you should try using your brain if there is any.

There is... and by the looks of it way more learned and intelligent than yours... I honestly feel sorry by your simpleton ignorance and I want to give you a warm hug of compassion. Then again there are many studies showing that people that defend extreme right wing ideas are not very learned or had a good education growing up so it's not a surprise in the end.

But here's an honest to the gods proposition without insults or personal attacks. If you ever want to actually feed your brain with some knowledge feel free to ask. You can hate me and everyone that is against your views, but at least if you want to hate someone/something get to know what you hate first so that even if you don't change your mind you will have solid arguments to expose against what you hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    They probably did a lot of them in Berkeley - link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI - there is many proof that they started it, with FREE SPEECH protest - but you will call them nazi probably ...
    Do you have proof they aren't?

They are denying communist crimes, just like nazi would deny holocaust (communists had gulag for political enemies). They are worth the same, both parties are wrong.
    Where's the monument to capitalist crimes?

- - - Updated - - -

"supporting right wing extremist is bad,supporting left wing extremists is good"

is your message. Mine message is that both are bad but sure keep on calling me nazi supporter lol.
    Explain how wishing to prevent genocide makes one a "left wing extremist". Go!

[QUOTE=Mackwiss;45622853]
    Can you read? Instead of laughing you should try using your brain if there is any.

There is... and by the looks of it way more learned and intelligent than yours... I honestly feel sorry by your simpleton ignorance and I want to give you a warm hug of compassion. Then again there are many studies showing that people that defend extreme right wing ideas are not very learned or had a good education growing up so it's not a surprise in the end.

But here's an honest to the gods proposition without insults or personal attacks. If you ever want to actually feed your brain with some knowledge feel free to ask. You can hate me and everyone that is against your views, but at least if you want to hate someone/something get to know what you hate first so that even if you don't change your mind you will have solid arguments to expose against what you hate.
    Funny,only you who started spreading hate and insults was you.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the monument to capitalist crimes?

- - - Updated - - -

explain how supporting people who burn cops,murder politicians,attack people with different opinions and destroy property of anyone are not extremists.

Literally anyone who has paid attention to history.
    IT IS HISTORY. But please take in consideration antifa extremists behavior lately!

I'm sure you would have said the same about the Warsaw ghetto uprising.
    IDK how could you bring this as argument. Nazis were bad guys during IIWW but so were communists! Would you say that crime in Katyn made by communists was ok? THIS IS WHY BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG AND EXTREMISTS SINCE THEY BOTH USE VIOLENCE. There are no real hippies party! How saying both are wrong makes me defender of nazis?!?
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

explain how supporting people who burn cops,murder politicians,attack people with different opinions and destroy property of anyone are not extremists.
    Maybe we should start with my example, as the Holocaust actually happened. (As much as you would deny that it has)

Maybe we should start with my example, as the Holocaust actually happened. (As much as you would deny that it has)
    are you saying that what I said didnt happen ?
    look its clear you are commie. You are no better than nazis

IT IS HISTORY. But please take in consideration antifa extremists behavior lately!
    Maybe if you didn't want anti-fascists hurting your feelings, you would have done something about the surge of fascism?

IDK how could you bring this as argument.
    Because you seem to insist that protential victims of fascism shouldn't fight back under any circumstances.

Nazis were bad guys during IIWW but so were communists! Would you say that crime in Katyn made by communists was ok? THIS IS WHY BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG AND EXTREMISTS SINCE THEY BOTH USE VIOLENCE. There are no real hippies party! How saying both are wrong makes me defender of nazis?!?
    So the use of violence is wrong? Then why aren't you protesting police violence, then?

IDK how could you bring this as argument. Nazis were bad guys during IIWW but so were communists! Would you say that crime in Katyn made by communists was ok? THIS IS WHY BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG AND EXTREMISTS SINCE THEY BOTH USE VIOLENCE. There are no real hippies party! How saying both are wrong makes me defender of nazis?!?
    welcome to their world,where everyone who disagrees with them is nazi and should be beaten to death in the name of love and peace.

are you saying that what I said didnt happen?
    Yes. I'd be happy to reconsider if you provided proof.

look its clear you are commie. You are no better than nazis
    I explained this before, I just hate the hypocrisy of capitalism, that's all.

And sure, Jews are no better than their butchers. That makes you sound reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to their world,where everyone who disagrees with them is nazi and should be beaten to death in the name of love and peace.
    Please provide proof that beating Nazis to death is a bad thing.

15+ Year Old Account

When everyone who disagrees with you is a "Nazi" it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Do you have proof that's what's going on here? Maybe you're the one that's wrong? It's happened before. Quite a lot, in fact.

Really? If this isn't considered calling others to make violence I don't know what is ...

What if alleged nazi would only be a victim of leukemia?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post

LOL. You are one from those people that tell me to show them a proof that 'god' do not exist? Oh but first please let me see a proof that antifa is not violent.

How making another genocide (genocide of 'nazis' - this is what you are preaching about) will make world better?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the use of violence is wrong?
    If there is no need for violence then violence is wrong

If you still have a voice and ability (without hindrance from state) to use it then politically your voice is your tool not your fist

Yes. I'd be happy to reconsider if you provided proof.

I explained this before, I just hate the hypocrisy of capitalism, that's all.

And sure, Jews are no better than their butchers. That makes you sound reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/345516...ench-election/

btw is beating commies to death a good thing according to you?

Really? If this isn't considered calling others to make violence I don't know what is ...

What if alleged nazi would only be a victim of leukemia?
    Then their fascism should be considered a preexisting condition.

How making another genocide (genocide of 'nazis' - this is what you are preaching about) will make world better?
    Well, last time we systemically murdered Nazis, most people considered that a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

At least they can't anally rape black people while they're in the burn ward. Or dead. Whatever.

btw is beating commies to death a good thing according to you?
    No. Communists aren't trying to murder Jews.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    If there is no need for violence then violence is wrong

If you still have a voice and ability (without hindrance from state) to use it then politically your voice is your tool not your fist
    There's always need for violence when Nazis are involved.

well it looks like Zython is extremist. Figures he will defend extremism and their supporters.

"its ok to beat people to death as long as they belong to category that I dont like"
    "its ok to kill cops"