Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Delete your character then.
    How is that constructive at all? "Not bringing anything" is just as valid choice as anything else in this thread, is it not?
    Your post is not even topical at all, you're just trying to pick a fight. lol, kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Then I'd bring my favorite Mounts (Invincible/S3 Netherdrake/Swift Spectral Tiger/Mimiron's Head/Ashes of A'lar)
    Mounts aren't items in your bag.. How would you manage this feat?
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-05-06 at 09:37 AM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    I probably forget about it take whatever is in my backpack.

Deleted
    since all the shit is accountwide, ill simply bring 10 new accounts to wow 2 and merge them there

/thread

Reaper was a rite of passage.
    "Please don't run away with my arcanite, please don't run away with my arcanite, please don't run away with my arcanite..."

Spirit of competition,
    Invincible
    Onyixa reins,
    Crimson Reins,
    Glaive 1
    Glaive 2
    Shadowmourne,
    Sulfurus
    Haunted memento
    Eye of Shadow
    The AV tabard, worked my ass off to get that back in the day
    Signet ring of the bronze dragonflight (have this on the dk, so I consider worthy to bring )
    Tabard of the scarlet crusade
    Black War Tiger - first ever 100% mount I ever perched my backside on - pretty funny actually friends helped me for weeks to do the quest line, and the moment it was completed and grated to me, they were expecting the pally mount, kind of worked up to a big moment and I popped the tiger, vent was full of giggles. Good memories,
    Onyx Netherwing - My first flying mount that was properly mine,

My last item I'm annoyed about as its not in my banks, so it appears to have been removed from the game... I had the dragon head from the twilight grove, once again it was on my DK, so when that boss got removed from the game I was quite happy having that. I just logged in now to check its name, and its gone *cries*

Edit:

If I can have the above item thats been removed, then possibly one of the quest items from the warlock quest to summon the mount

Hope there won't be any mounts/pets/achievements/transmog/titles/toys in WoW 2.

On-topic: nothing

everyone would dedicate one slot to a water strider and you all know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Mounts aren't items in your bag.. How would you manage this feat?
    Some are. I still have Big Blizzard Bear item in my bank. Though I guess its because it was account bound mount from old times when each character had their own mounts, so its different from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyr View Post
    everyone would dedicate one slot to a water strider and you all know it.
    Didn't you hear? The gravity on WoW2 is so strong all mounts get pulled under water and none can fly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Ok. Well each to their own. I don't see any point in saving pixels.

And I don't see a point in ritualistically deleting things you don't need to every time an expansion launches.

Works both ways.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    snip
    You really value your toys. The Fishing Raft is a great choice as well. I thought about Bipsi's Bopping Burg. Tough to fit it all in one bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have to agree..

Besiddes, 16 slots aren't really enough for me.. Takes 12 slots just for my transmog..
    That's just the nature of the beast. Fun little exercise that really puts things in perspective. I was even able to sell some stuff that was causing my bank/bag to be full, thinking how it's really not that important to hold on to in the grand scheme of things.

What about those last four spots?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Heirloom gear, my expedition yak, and as many 5K fortune cards as the remaining slots allow.
    Fortune cards, is that so you can vendor them and have a head start at making gold? I'm surprised no items hold any sentimental value to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    @OP

I need more information to complete this, will current items get HD upgrades? Judgment armor, for example, will it get remade? Will it get an actual "robe" instead of a stupid stretchy texture wrap around the legs? Will legendaries be transmoggable? These things will strongly influence my choices.

Also, is this 1 16 slot bag per account? Can I bring things from multiple characters in that one bag?

1/2/3/4. Legs/boots/gloves/shoulders of Field Marshal's Aegis set (Paladin epic PvP set from vanilla), no chest because tabard covers anyways, no helm cuz I don't like it anyway.
    5. Grand Marshal's Claymore
    6. Ashbringer (duh)
    7. Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    8. Ashes of A'lar
    9. Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
    10. Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (old legendary if transmoggable, new one from firelands if not)
    11/12/13/14/15/16. Head/Chest/legs/boots/gloves/shoulders Judgement Armor, don't wear tabards with judgment, so need chest.

If anything here has an updated version available in some form in the base game of WoW2 without needing to bring them over, I obviously wouldn't because that's a waste of space... I assume this "pick your 16 things" wouldn't happen until we had been in beta for a while at least and had that information, and for that matter probly wouldn't end when the game launched, so I'd wait until I knew.

Nope, the items are "as is" in this hypothetical. Whatever you bring with you is exactly the way it currently is, graphics be damned . 1 Backpack per character, but you can't send soulbound items to other characters or whatnot.

Interesting that you would bring a legendary (Thori'dal) your character can't weild. What's the backstory on that?

Deleted
    -something that vendors for a lot of gold, at least 5000g orso. gold will be limited early so AH won't help you much.
    -items which increase gathering speed.
    -that mount that lets you gather mounted.
    -mount with vendors on it.
    -flying mount (tho lets be honest wow2 wouldnt have have flying)
    -maybe waterwalking mount, probably not.
    -at least one 30+ slot bag. (depending on new inventory system)
    -probably rainbow generator.
    -maybe some toys with QoL value.
    -maybe a transmog set if it was available as a ensemble
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-05-06 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Stole few items from Kokolums' ideas above.

1. Benediction
    2. Anglers Fishing Raft
    3. Big Blizzard Bear
    4. X-51 Nether-Rocket
    5. Coin of Many Faces
    6. Gnomish Turban of Psychic Might

That's all I need. Everything else is disposable.
    Gnomish Turban of Psychic Might. Now that's something I never thought I'd see mentioned here, lol. You must have really loved the Scepter of the Shifting Sands questline, eh?

Deleted
    Mog and 1 mount, that`s all i need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that you would bring a legendary (Thori'dal) your character can't weild. What's the backstory on that?
    That was what the "can I bring items from other characters" question was for, assuming legendaries can be transmogged, of course.

Also, I'm not bringing the character itself, so I would assume these 16 items I brought over I would be able to distribute to new characters in WoW2 as I please, send pally stuff to new pally, send bow to hunter.

If it's 1 backpack per character, this all becomes irrelevant, I can move every mount, every transmog item, every toy, every legendary simply by making more characters for more bags.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-05-06 at 04:56 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Uff... what a cruel question to ask of s/o whose bank and void storage are about to explode!

snip
    Lol! I had some trouble whittling it down too.

Mog, Mounts, Pets, and a wedding band? What's the story on that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Wow 2 will never happen.
    You're probably right. Just for the sake of the thread though, wanna contribute?

7+ Year Old Account
    wow 2 won't happen any time soon more expansions content yes but a whole new engine that would require too much work involved.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Nothing. After 9 years playing without ever having a lapsed sub, WOW2 would be my way out. Fuck them catering to an audience which doesn't even want to play WoW but are hoping to recapture some "magic" in WoW with a different engine...

WoW2 will never happen though, so I'll probs keep going another 9 years without a lapsed sub.