Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No but here is what you know: Celtic is immune to night actions (I confirmed, couldn't check him ), Celtic received the result of my check, the result said that Crissi was inno (or town since my rolecard says alignment).

Anyway I'll be back later.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as I said you know for a fact that your result this night was fake unless you believe Celtic as town is lying about his role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadline is in 5 hours 45**
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-05-06 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait, so we only have 24 hour days now?

well, crap.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, celtic getting dupti's result (at least that's why I saw as implied) makes me feel a bit better on dupti. (although he;s crafty enough to use me as a tool then discrad me when I'm no longer useful).

Marack could also be that, since he did nearly win one game as a SK before. Results reads as something made up after seeing what happened and what people have commented on.

Celtic...Ive had no reads all game.

Fack *headdesk*

- - - Updated - - -

It's also midnight here, so I should be going to bed soon. If I do, we end up in a no lynch. Which uh, might buy town an extra day to talk this out actually, since poison takes a day to kill people.

As opposed to mys lynching today and me dying tonight (unless Ive been misinterpreting my power all game. derp)

- - - Updated - - -

Also dupti what makes you think we have mod majority? Think crackle left that info out when we had D2s no lynch?

Also Marack, how do you hear dupti visit me AND hear Celtic visit you the same night? That doesn't sound right...

- - - Updated - - -

I have more thoughts but Marack "results can be wrong" makes them all have room for doubt.

Blaaaah

Well I'll try staying up til the end. I also have a plan for tonight. Top stuff. Gonna see if I've been an idiot all game

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no modified majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ask this to Marack because when you claimed in 395, your first ability stated it was A (singular) random ability, not any. So to hear multiple night actions kinda contradicts that. You stating hearing dupti visit me and Celtic visit you also doesn't jive with the 2nd ability claim either (nothing about knowing you intoxicate people, and Celtics thing from dupti isn't skewed).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks crackle! Which means this is a no lynch in all likelihood.

Also thanks for breaking up my post wall of doom. 3am thoughts

- - - Updated - - -

Only way this would be a lynch, if I fall asleep, is if I'm lynched. I'd really rather not be so I can test something tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

And when I mean doesn't jive with the second, I mean in case you say both passive activated so that's why 2 results.

Really sorry guys! Just getting all my thoughts out in the high likely hood I die

I just kind of assumed we had modified majority actually. Last game Crackle hosted (or the last one I played in at least) was pretty much ruined by the lack of modified majority because several town weren't around. Hasn't really been that much of an issue this game, but I'm still a bit surprised crackle.

Anyway, I think I would have prefered a lynch today simply because you're still around Crissi as a pretty much confirmed town. You claim to have some kind of plan though, so that's cool I guess.

In case you do die Crissi, if you had to pick one to lynch who would you choose? This probably won't matter going into tomorrow, but I'd just like to get your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for what it is worth Crissi, if I was the poisoner I wouldn't have kept you around. In fact I wouldn't have played like this at all. Third party needs to make sure he doesn't become a target for mafia during the night while also making sure town doesn't lynch him during the day, which means they generally tend to stay low (not as in they don't post), so they generally avoid taking any stances, mainly just sheep other players etc, and the main issue I have is that applies for both Marack and Celtic. I realise they have been busy, but that doesn't really change anything in this case. Marack sheeped Graeham's flawed logic to push on me earlier, couldn't actually defend it and yet just gave up later on because no one voted with him. When he unvoted he said he expected people not to vote with him, but what exactly does that mean? I assumed it meant he thought I was scum and my buddies didn't want to vote for me, in which case why would he unvote me? Why would he not try to push harder?

My initial read was that he was just a mafia that didn't want the attention, but I mean the same read is still valid if he is a poisoner.

Both of them have mainly been sheeping other wagons but that isn't really scummy, because they could just be town trying to help ensure a lynch (which is obviously the case for one of them). I think based on gameplay only Celtic looks more town. Actually let me rephrase that, I think Marack looks more scummy based on his play.
    I haven't been able to get a read on Celtic all game, which kind of sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I don't feel very confident going in to the final three (assuming you die). Based on play I think Marack is the scum but my gut tells me Celtic is.

Deleted
    Bote Marack

I know I'm town. I know crissi is town. I am happy to not vote for dupti for reasons.

Ergo this has to be the right lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on my entire post, probably Marack. I know I'm not getting an answer before night hits but he really should address my post the next day.

Hm alright I see.
    Anyway Crissi assuming you survive it might be a good idea for town to go up shit creek so they don't get poisoned (unless poison somehow goes through obviously).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Celtic now has his vote out. Do we wanna go with that and risk ending the game a day early?

Gotta applaud the poisoner for making it so far

As long as players don't get poisoned we can stall the game and test out a couple of things, and if you survive we even get two lynches.

Anyway, cu d7

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly seeing as you could survive, I'd rather no lynch today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Here's to hoping my thing works.

Otherwise I hate crackle.

I mean unless you want to risk it? I guess it doesn't matter that much. Unless I get a very strong reason to believe Marack is more town than Celtic then I'm going to have a pretty difficult time justifying not voting on him when he has played such a scummy game.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me put it this way, there's not much else for me to do. I've went over their claims and play several times now. Gut says Celtic, logic says Marack and I prefer logic.
    I still have one WIFOM play left, but I'm not really sure it's worth it, could just end up wasting time instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say one last thing. One thing that I thought was a bit weird about Celtics claim was that he claimed he would lose his immunity if 'scum' went up shit creek. I mean I understand what he is saying, I guess I just dislike the way he worded it. I'm curious as to what exactly his rolecard says instead of scum.

On the other hand I pushed Celtic for a claim, I think he knew I at least had something on him. I feel like the first thing he would have thought was that I was a tracker of some sort, which is why I think that if he was scum it would be pretty risky for him to claim he only had passive abilities, no? Because if I had tracked him, then best case scenario he gets me lynched first only to die the next day. I just don't see that claim as a winning play. It's possible he was 100% certain that he had complete immunity but meh.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crissi, you still here?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Marack
    @Crissi, I have to go so it's up to you what you want to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    With night fall, the town couldn't reach a total consensus on who to lynch. Night ends soon as actions are in.

Marack: Celtic #467, Monkz #473

Requirement is not met.

- - - Updated - - -

Only Dupti and Crissi are eligible for shit creek

- - - Updated - - -

After a very short night, another body has been found!

Crissi playing Faith Healer has died! It seems they had rainbows and glitter all over their body. There was reports last night that they we're being incredibly sassy. Diagnosis? They overdosed on fabulousness.

Faith Healer; You have 50% chance of healing your target successfully. You have no other restrictions.

You win with the town.
    With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Good luck.

Deleted
    Well I dont reeeeally trust marack this morning so I'm assuming I was checked again.

7+ Year Old Account
    To answer Crissi's question, even though they are gone...

I saw/heard 2 things on 2 different nights.
    Last night I also saw crissi attempt to heal crissi

So this brings me back to the dupti/celtic thoughts I had going yesterday. Gut is still telling me dupti (from d1) but he has played a pro-town game. I dont like Celtic for voting me and not entertaining the idea that dupti could be the poisoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Well I dont reeeeally trust marack this morning so I'm assuming I was checked again.
    No I didn't check anyone, said town should go up shit creek in case Crissi ended up surviving as that would give us two lynches, but well yeah.
    @Marack, I'm willing to entertain the idea that you are town, so instead of talking about your d1 read for what the fourth time now, I'd rather you either sell me on you being town or Celtic being scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Marack, consider me to be town for a moment. Can you explain why Celtic as scum would claim what he did when I pushed him for a claim? What impression did you get from my push on him? As in did you expect me to have some information on him or where did you think I was going with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually you know what screw that.

Look Marack, I'm sorry if you are town but at this point there is no way I can justify voting on Celtic over you.

I've went over your claims and play several times now and he looks better in every aspect.

My check on him failed n4, which seems to confirm that he is indeed immune. While that does not confirm his role, it certainly helps.
    Other than that I just can't see why'd he'd claim to only have passive abilities after I pushed him for a claim the way I did.
    It is possible he was just so confident that he was immune to everything, but given the game's nature why'd he ever risk that? It's a weird ass setup.
    It just makes no sense for me, which is why I think his claim sounds very plausible.

As for yours I actually think the claim itself sounds plausible as well, but the problem I have is there is no way to confirm any of your abilities.
    It's a very easy claim to come up with. I also think both of the abilities sound a bit weird, especially the second one seems weird.
    Basically you're only skewing with the people that target you on the actual night they target you, but how does that even work?
    Does it mean that if you are town and I checked you it'd send a guilty check to someone else? Does it mean I end up targeting someone different, or does it just give a different naem to soemone?
    The ability doesn't seem very townie to me but that doesn't make you scum, it all just makes the claim less believable than Celtic's.

As for your actual gameplay I think I've commented on it several times, you even agreed with me when I listed all of my reads yesterday.
    I still don't have an actual read on Celtic, but you've played a very scummy game and the way you backed off earlier + seemingly trying to 'make peace' with me when I called you out just seems more like what I'd expect from a third party.

I've done all I can this game and went over everything I can. There's nothing more for me to do, I've made my decision.
    If you guys wish to extend the game feel free to do so, I have no interest in doing so.

Vote Marack

really sorry if you're town. Celtic if you're scum then well played, I think you've played an excellent game if you're third party.

Deleted
    vote marack

So glad this is over XD

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify I was the serial killer poisoner and I didn't think I had a chance XD

Oh thank god lol. I actually thought Crackle was being a super bastard and made me the poisoner. My targets were poisoned the nights I targeted them, and then when I decided not to target anyone today and didn't get poisoned I really thought that was the case, because I should've been the obvious target if you decided to go for one. I'm assuming you did not pick a target?

Anyway, sorry Marack. We could've drawn it out but I had already made up my mind. I thought you played a more scummy game than him, as in your play was what I would expect from a third party. (faking contribution by sheeping reads, yet not realising the logic that you sheeped was flawed, dodging when questioned about it).

- - - Updated - - -

Also as I said before Celtic, I think you played well. Did exactly what a third party scum should do, never made yourself a night target (I understand you were immune but point still stands) but also just enough to not get yourself lynched.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have given more effort, but the last 2 days ive been in bed if i wasnt at work. This is some nasty virus.