Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..
    Ya that's not true at all. If you do the content, especially as much as you're listing, you get legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    So you leveled to 110 and did an lfr/mythic?
    Basically this. People cry over not getting rewarded for not doing content
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya that's not true at all. If you do the content, especially as much as you're listing, you get legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically this. People cry over not getting rewarded for not doing content
    Doing this content each week is also a proof of nolife way. But whatever, doing this content "sometimes" in a steady flow, rewards you indeed legendaries, not 6+ mandatory, don't exagerate but more than 4 right now (on single spec, not counting chars / others specs etc.... this serves no purpose) is quite "normal" I'd say. 6+ is already either luck or a few percent of huge playtime players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Or you just got really good RNG. I'm up to 3 legendaries on my main in 20 days /played. A couple of them are good ones, so I can't complain. But I haven't noticed any big change in drop rates.
    people in my guild who do about the same amount of content as i do have all been getting legendaries every week and a half or so. good luck or not, something has changed.

worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..
    Literally not possible, the droprate increases exponentially with content done.

World quests are not relevant for legendary droprates, though. It's mainly raid bosses (any difficulty)
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-05-07 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow...this never cease to amaze me. 10 legendaries but you HATE them? Just because the perfect one is not among them?

I never would have thought before legion that complaints can become that crazy.
    You're a troll right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad luck protection is reset every time you get a legendary per spec. But the counter is the same for every legendary after the first. You can FARM them now without setting foot in a raid or dungeon. Legionfall supplies net you the same chance as the emissary but it's easily grindable. And

If you are looking for that 'ring' or 'cloak' or something just do your LFR and then farm nethershards and buy the expensive dauntless gear for that item, the 4k ones. This is how I finally got the BiS cloak for the my ret paladin.

Now if only there were nethershard treasure goblins in wow.........

Quick fact: The 4k gear vendor is the same guy who mails you stuff that gets "lost" in the nether

The comments about whether or not the OP or anybody else in this thread is a troll end here. It contributes nothing to the topic at hand and is not constructive in the slightest.

This refers to any replies commenting on the OP and also anybody quoting a reply. If somebody makes a post and you think they're a troll, report the post, do not reply to it just to say "you're a troll." The flaming, in general, ends here.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-09 at 03:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Why did legendaries became a must for some people?
    I mean it's a random drop, which means some drop some day, goddamn.
    Because a random drop increases dps by more than 100k?

I have 9/10 for Havoc and no Anger.

=)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    That seems super low for 20 *days* played. Do you mean total, or at 110?
    Yes, 20 days /played at level 110. Overall, 230 days /played. This character has been my main since around patch 1.8.

I haven't been farming mythics the whole time, though, especially not in recent weeks. Definitely not /afk for much of that time, though.

If you've been playing since xpac released, and don't have 10 legendaries yet, that's on you. Not how the system works. You could have atleast 10 now if you did the right content.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    If you've been playing since xpac released, and don't have 10 legendaries yet, that's on you. Not how the system works. You could have atleast 10 now if you did the right content.
    I played for a while in beta and have been on live since literally the second it launched and raided consistently along with dungeons, lower raid tiers, etc up until about two months ago (for those two months I've done all of it but raids). I am at 6 legendaries, all Havoc. 0 Vengeance. I suppose you could assume I'd have gotten the last four during those two months, but based on the rate I received them while raiding I kind of doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by squirtlesquad View Post
    This. With average game play. Most people will get one every 3 weeks.

I have two tanking ones left and ill have all of them.
    One every 3 weeks? I still only have two on my DH. I don't play a ton, but I think I probably play about average. What do you consider an average week?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow...this never cease to amaze me. 10 legendaries but you HATE them? Just because the perfect one is not among them?

I never would have thought before legion that complaints can become that crazy.
    What are you even trying to say? Just cause he has ten, 100, 1000 doesn't change the fact that he can only wear two of them at any given time. In what way does it help him as a DPS to not have his two best legendaries and is never able to play his specc to its full capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I played for a while in beta and have been on live since literally the second it launched and raided consistently along with dungeons, lower raid tiers, etc up until about two months ago (for those two months I've done all of it but raids). I am at 6 legendaries, all Havoc. 0 Vengeance. I suppose you could assume I'd have gotten the last four during those two months, but based on the rate I received them while raiding I kind of doubt it.
    Since 7.2 came out, you could get a legendary once a week, but you need to full clear all raids lfr/norm/heroic/mythic as well as a few other things, prior to that, for the month and a half before, you could get them every 2 weeks.

Blizzard had a blue post out saying they're constantly adjusting blp, and that's what they've done. It's constantly increased. Information from 2months ago means nothing now.

Here's a discussion on the hunter discord, you can see their ranks on the right so they aren't random plebs.

http://i.imgur.com/ijaU6BN.png

http://i.imgur.com/vPaIxHF.png

http://i.imgur.com/vIkLj33.png
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-05-08 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    got my DH 110 a few weeks back, some background, my mage has 6 legendaries now, and of my first 4, 3 were sephuz prydaz and norgannons...It was only the last week I played my mage before re-rolling did I get fricken belovir (mage chest) and arcane wrists..2nd I got was arcane legs.

So for a majority of this xpac ive hated legendaries.

Rolled my DH, first legendary after just a few days was my favorite and the one I wanted badly, raddons. Was super happy it wasn't sephuz, then just about a week ago (prob 2 weeks into my DH) I got the ring.

So I feel for you, but at the same time this game has completely given me amazing rng on my dh (except for tier, just got 2 set after clearing N/H for 3 weeks).

But yes, system still sucks, just because I got rewarded really nicely on my dh doesn't mean i'll disagree, but while there are people that have shit luck like you and me on my mage, there are also those like my dh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    One every 3 weeks? I still only have two on my DH. I don't play a ton, but I think I probably play about average. What do you consider an average week?
    Average wow player over all, is very casual. Maybe a few raids here and there. Maybe a m+.

Average raider in a decently progressed guild. Is doing the guild raids. And filling down time with stuff that works towards bettering their gear and BLP.
    M+, lower raids etc.

My week consists of clearing N + H Night Hold. Then fill in m+ when some people i know are on. That's both doing carries and pushing 18+ keys.
    Doing old raids when noones around.

The people who are absolutely complaining are the ones who really arent doing enough to push their toon. Logon for raid if that. Then do xmog runs or laps around dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by squirtlesquad View Post
    Average wow player over all, is very casual. Maybe a few raids here and there. Maybe a m+.

Average raider in a decently progressed guild. Is doing the guild raids. And filling down time with stuff that works towards bettering their gear and BLP.
    M+, lower raids etc.

My week consists of clearing N + H Night Hold. Then fill in m+ when some people i know are on. That's both doing carries and pushing 18+ keys.
    Doing old raids when noones around.

The people who are absolutely complaining are the ones who really arent doing enough to push their toon. Logon for raid if that. Then do xmog runs or laps around dalaran.
    You said average gameplay. Do you consider "average raider" to be average gameplay? Because there are a lot of people (like me) that don't really have the ability to log in to do raids but we still complete emissary, weekly m+, a few extra m+, and 2-3 relinquished items each week. That's a solid hour-hour and a half each day of work and seems like it'd probably be closer to the average gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    You said average gameplay. Do you consider "average raider" to be average gameplay? Because there are a lot of people (like me) that don't really have the ability to log in to do raids but we still complete emissary, weekly m+, a few extra m+, and 2-3 relinquished items each week. That's a solid hour-hour and a half each day of work and seems like it'd probably be closer to the average gameplay.
    That's about my level of activity lately, and I got two legendaries in two or three days last week. Now that's completely abnormal (for me, I mean) and before that it was usually a month or so, if not more, between legendaries... but with that happening it does lead me to believe they significantly bumped the chances for 7.2.

Both times the legendary was from a cache, too - each of those days I collected ~5 war supply caches, 2 paragon rep caches, and one or two emissary caches. I'd open the war supply ones first (as I assumed they had the lowest chance), then the emissary, then the paragon. I received a legendary both times I did this. I'm going to try saving up a few caches and opening them all at once again tomorrow, and if it gets me another legendary... well, then I've apparently found the secret to getting them.

You don't need to do everything to get them pretty consistently now but you still have to do a lot more than the average player wants to. I have been doing n+h+m(most) NH, LFR everything, all m0, multiple m+ and H EN and have been getting legs pretty consistently. Actually got two this week. Three more to go. Hopefully the next will be ring...

And of course emissary and legionfall turnins and a little pvp (not much).