Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I could see it happening when/if we get IceCrown Citadel Timewalking Raid. I suspect if BlackTemple TW goes well, it will go through.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Forget the first legendary??

OT, i get think DH's are fine being the only ones to get one, if it stays that way. They have so few cosmetic options being the newest class and weapon transmogs are like one hand sword/axe
    Which means there options are no fewer than Outlaw Rogues or Frost DKs.

They do not have fewer cosmetic options at all, except for the fact they are a new class and therefore have no tier sets from past xpansions. Big deal.

Where's the monk love? Where's the DK love?

Ya stop making this dumb argument please. This argument is so dumb the people making it don't even realize that only Demon Hunters that have had both actual war glaives drop for them are eligible for this appearance. This is gonna be great for almost nobody in the game.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-05-06 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Which means there options are no fewer than Outlaw Rogues or Frost DKs.
    i like how you compare specs to... an entire class. Demon Hunter Havoc and Vengeance are only transmoggable to one hand axe/swords, with the small handful of glaives.

They do not have fewer cosmetic options at all, except for the fact they are a new class and therefore have no tier sets from past xpansions. Big deal.
    Man those darn facts, if only they didn't exist.

Where's the monk love? Where's the DK love?
    multiple expansions more of cosmetic options...

This is gonna be great for almost nobody in the game.
    Except for me and my Demon Hunter with both glaives

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    i like how you compare specs to... an entire class. Demon Hunter Havoc and Vengeance are only transmoggable to one hand axe/swords, with the small handful of glaives.
    And your point is?

I guess you've never played a priest, or a warlock or a mage, or a monk. It's not like there are less transmog options for one handed axes and swords as there are staves and so on, actually there are many many more.

Mages/locks/priests are restricted to nothing more than staves for 2 specs, and only one handed swords or daggers for the other.

Monks can only use polearms (which there are very few options to xmog by comparison) staves and first weapons.

You have no argument stop it.

multiple expansions more of cosmetic options...
    Umm the point is they had the exact same problem when they were new, you too will get over it. What's hilarious is that you're gloating like you're actually getting some kind of nice treatment here when the fact is that 99% of you aren't even going to get the damn Warglaive appearance because you're not gonna get the actual warglaive set to drop before then and it IS a requirement.

Man those darn facts, if only they didn't exist.
    Ya I know, listed all of the relevant ones just to be sure.

I'd like

this instead of Shadowmourne!