Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Too bad, that once you completed it, you cannot do it anymore... I somehow want so see how much my gear improvements have made it easier..

So i just completed the havoc challenge.

I just felt the need to brag that I've completed both havoc and veng challenge and I hope ill never have to do them again.

Deleted
    Tried doing a few attempts before mage tower dissapeared, similar problems, enter the razor ice phase on 90-100% health, die before I can even press the double jump much less the fel rush, feel like something is seriously off, everything single youtube video of this kill has a solid 2-3 seconds before they take any serious damage, I just die instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanmodx View Post
    Tried doing a few attempts before mage tower dissapeared, similar problems, enter the razor ice phase on 90-100% health, die before I can even press the double jump much less the fel rush, feel like something is seriously off, everything single youtube video of this kill has a solid 2-3 seconds before they take any serious damage, I just die instantly.
    you can try aoe stunning before you jump, added benifit of this is it gives you 5-6 souls as well

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanmodx View Post
    Then you're doing something wrong or there is somehow some bug only you are experiencing. You should be doing this:

1) Ice spawns. You immediately start spamming Chaos Nova.
    2) As soon as Chaos Nova goes off, you jump STRAIGHT UP; do not run forward at all.
    3) Second jump, also straight up. Cast Fel Rush at its apex.

You will take some damage while in there but it will be immediately healed as you Fel Rush out. You should never be in there for more than ~3 seconds. Unless you just have super low max HP, you should never die if you enter at 90-100% hp and do it right.

Deleted
    Since it seems like you got P1 under control I'm going to asume that you do, but ((((:

P2 is abit FFA when it comes to playstyle, I used Bracers + Prydaz (Keep in mind I did this first 3 days)

I abused the fact of using nemesis on adds as mob type they're is the same as boss (abomination) and I saved it for first set of adds and meta. I just made sure I had 12 seconds of meta left when I attacked boss to achiev 100% value of CB on boss. Most important thing is that you realise that boss is stunnable and that you dont stun him near the middle as he will spawn his "puddle's" near the middle even though he's stunned. Plan out everything in your head, make sure you're on point with the plan in your head. The challenge is easy but alot of stuff may go south.