Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    let the thread die, this asshole doesn't need more attention

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    anytime anyone suggests that the world be made harder like vanilla so that wanted quests have more meaning to them for instance your playerbase complains because they dont want the game to be anything but WOD and then the other side the casuals complain that they wont have time to play the game because its too hard and they want to teleport to their WQ and have them insta complete
    World content wasn't hard in Classic. That's the big offense when people try to argue for a more dangerous world, they refer to Classic as some sort goal to achieve...

Newsflash, Classic didn't even have scaling tech in place. You outleveled areas, and outgeared them, and they had the same dumbass AI then as they have now in 1-60 content.

Legion's world content is superior in every way, and even questing mobs in Broken Isles areas have more to their ability arsenal than some bosses from Classic. If they are to make any changes to the rest of the world in this game, it'd be with LEGION tech and zones in mind, not 2004 which only ever challenged players that were just terrible and/or new to the game. As a modern gamer, I didn't exactly feel as if though I was playing the pinnacle of demanding world content going through it. Slow as hell and boring, not demanding from a gameplay point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not true. If anything this site has to many overzealous fans that can't take any criticism towards the game, then they always feel the need to always reply how the other is wrong even if it is just their own opinion. I can easily name some but I don't think name shaming is allowed. Most of the so-called ''hate'' is not even really hate, its just used as a buzzword when people think Blizzard made some poor design choices, and then thinking that Blizzard can never do anything wrong. Even WoD was defended this much while it was so obvious that Blizzard made A LOT of mistakes with their broken promises. And these same people will always call vanilla or older expansions bad or inferior to todays expansions, even when these games were designed differently. These kind of ''fanboys'' are WAY worse than the haters.
    MMO-C has far more negative haters than any other "fan" forum for this game.
    And no, fans of the actual game are not worse than haters sticking around on websites dedicated to said game despite "being over it", hailing past iterations of it as some sort of perfect Golden Era for the game in every objective way despite EVERY SINGLE ITERATION getting just as much negativity and hate whilst current as anything coming after. WOD being the exception, but I have only seen idiots defend it when they're trying to rile people up as one of few points to attack Legion over.

"I miss WoD because then I could just login and raid and log off again!"-sort of crap.

It's quite possible to be a fan of the current game and still see issues it has. The problem to some people seem to be that they see 1 thing which they dislike, and then the entire game is defined by said issue and everyone whom enjoys the game and don't agree with them, are blind fanboys that wouldn't recognize a good MMORPG if it hit them in the face since previous iterations (TBC, WOTLK, Classic) were so "perfect in every way!"...

Az embodies the Mindless Hater crowd, and those are the sort of people he appeals to.

Legion has;

- World content out the wazoo, still following WoW rules of course but there's just a lot MORE of it.
    - Excellent raiding
    - Dungeon content with new dungeons being added in patches and the M+ system
    - Artifact Weapons which means there's always something to strive towards in terms of progressing your character.
    - A scaling world which remains relevant after leveling through it. I'm a pretty damned seasoned player of this game and I still got caught by surprise by certain mobs and the damage they deal.

And people somehow find ways to dismiss the entire expansion, mainly based on how the 1% of the 1% (World rank raiders whom do indeed treat the game as a job) feel which is laughable...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-06 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the viewer count drop after he stopped playing made him come back for a week

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    That is where you are wrong. MMO-C is alot like reddit.

Pray to god Blizzard and love the game or GTFO.
    this really isnt the case.

the majority of things here is blind hate for anything they do, no matter what they do with tons of trolls waving their dick around.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    MMO-C has far more negative haters than any other "fan" forum for this game.
    And no, fans of the actual game are not worse than haters sticking around on websites dedicated to said game despite "being over it", hailing past iterations of it as some sort of perfect Golden Era for the game in every objective way despite EVERY SINGLE ITERATION getting just as much negativity and hate whilst current as anything coming after. WOD being the exception, but I have only seen idiots defend it when they're trying to rile people up as one of few points to attack Legion over.

"I miss WoD because then I could just login and raid and log off again!"-sort of crap.

It's quite possible to be a fan of the current game and still see issues it has. The problem to some people seem to be that they see 1 thing which they dislike, and then the entire game is defined by said issue and everyone whom enjoys the game and don't agree with them, are blind fanboys that wouldn't recognize a good MMORPG if it hit them in the face since previous iterations (TBC, WOTLK, Classic) were so "perfect in every way!"...

Az embodies the Mindless Hater crowd, and those are the sort of people he appeals to.

Legion has;

- World content out the wazoo, still following WoW rules of course but there's just a lot MORE of it.
    - Excellent raiding
    - Dungeon content with new dungeons being added in patches and the M+ system
    - Artifact Weapons which means there's always something to strive towards in terms of progressing your character.
    - A scaling world which remains relevant after leveling through it. I'm a pretty damned seasoned player of this game and I still got caught by surprise by certain mobs and the damage they deal.

And people somehow find ways to dismiss the entire expansion, mainly based on how the 1% of the 1% (World rank raiders whom do indeed treat the game as a job) feel which is laughable...
    Most ''haters'' are also fans of the game but they see flaws that ruin their gaming experience and want Blizzard to fix it, but if they suggest it here then they are immediatly crucified and labeled as just a hater who needs to leave the game. There are different kind of these ''haters'' though, some really love the game and want to post constructive threads about the games flaws and expects more support from people who think the same (as my example from my first sentence), other haters just like to shit on the game with one liners like ''WoW is dead'', ''Legion sucks and Classic is better'' and some stupid little flaws like class design that makes them quit the whole game. They may be more in numbers but at the same time I barely see them sticking around on these forums, it are mostly the overzaelous fans that I mentioned before that stick around and tackle everyone that says something bad about the game. And they are making it extra difficult to bring these flaws to Blizzards attention that could actually save the game from losing more subs, you won't draw their attention by just sticking positive all the time and praise every single thing they do.

And isn't this what a forum is for, to suggest things that could possibly improve the game? Blizzard has mentioned that they keep track of several WoW fansites for feedback (and my gut tells me that this is one of them), so expect people to come over and point to what they think is whats bad for the game, but don't just generalise them all as haters that never contribute anything. I'm not a fan of this Az or whatever his name is but he made some good points of the outdoor content being flawed in some parts, he atleast tried to be constructive while he also sounded whiny at some points (he especially started to whine more in the second half of the video).

As for Legions content it has a lot of it but that doesn't really matter if most of the content is not considered fun by the community. Other expansions may had less end game content but at the same time they also felt more rewarding (for example the Netherwing mounts in TBC), that had a good storyline and unique quests behind it. Its all personal preference but I don't believe that quantity is better over quality, especially if most of the end game in Legion is content that you've done before like most world quests or raid difficulties. I do agree that the raiding, mythic+ and some other features like class campaigns are all excellent content.

He's not wrong, but his reasoning is a bit misplaced.

Any, and I do mean any, non PvP-centric MMO is going to have a grind element associated with it. Devs want players playing persistently, as do players whether they realize it or not. Blizzard presents the WoW grind in various forms, and really always has, just to a lesser extent than what is out there now.

The problem is that this grind becomes tedious because it's almost impossible to NOT progress simply by participating. There's no element of risk involved in the playing process, and when you're handed guaranteed wins for the vast majority of the content, playing itself becomes rote, and the only thing the player focuses on is how long this is going to take to reach a given level of AP, etc.

That's the catch though, the game has been delivering that particular flavor of grind for far longer than Legion's been in existence. So for him to suddenly blame that seems strange.

The other side of the coin, something that is tougher to resolve, is the repetition factor of instanced content. I personally have seen more than enough of all the current raids / dungeons in this game, and my current playtime reflects that. The loot doesn't matter, the AP doesn't matter, I've just seen it all more than enough. But again, overall as a video gamer, non competitive games have no real replay value for me, so that really isn't a Blizzard-centric issue. At least "some" of this is due to how quickly all said content is able to be experienced (or how frequently), but that's sort of another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Oh I don't know... because you're so incredibly defensive over people daring to criticise the approach Blizzard are taking? Pretty much the signs of a fanboy.

Nonetheless, get it out of your fucking head that not everyone criticising is a "hater".
    Seriously? Are you really this dense? Again people like you are making it harder for those with issues of the game to be heard. I'm defending their ability to make sure Blizzard hears all feedback including negative feedback. I want Blizzard to see this negative feedback even if I disagree with it. How in the fuck does that make me a fanboy?

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Seriously? Are you really this dense? Again people like you are making it harder for those with issues of the game to be heard. I'm defending their ability to make sure Blizzard hears all feedback including negative feedback. I want Blizzard to see this negative feedback even if I disagree with it. How in the fuck does that make me a fanboy?
    Because your very first response to my first post in this thread was immediately bashing me with a retarded assumption would be a good basis that you're a fanboy. Even in quote what I said was in a relatively calm manner, unlike your bile shitposting.

"You people"... seriously, fuck off.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-05-07 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Because your very first response to my first post in this thread was immediately bashing me with a retarded assumption would be a good basis that you're a fanboy. Even in quote what I said was in a relatively calm manner, unlike your bile shitposting.

"You people"... seriously, fuck off.
    someone sounds bitter

His opinion is not relevant because:

"Az Returns To Wow For a Week."

Can we just let this dreadful thing die?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    someone sounds bitter
    I chose to respond to some random jackass jumping down my throat, sue me.

So he's only come back to get some views for his youtube channel from the whiny 7.2 crowd.

I liked some of his videos but when he starts to whine omfg he's obnoxious. Sounds like a baby, not a grown man.

Quote Originally Posted by Muapa View Post
    Can we just let this dreadful thing die?
    If only there was some way for you to not click on threads you aren't interested in.

Someone really should look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's more that people who criticize everything about Blizzard will think anyone who dares defend something they like from Blizzard is 100% white knighter.
    Anyone who loves blizzard and someone dares states something they dislike becomes a hater.

Most people are in the middle. But the two above consider themselves set in the centre that any deviation is 100% hater or 100% white knight.
    Fun fact.: I love Blizzard and I love Legion. If that causes you to rage, that's your fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Would he shut up if the dailies in legion were blue quest marks on npc's? Also: "You go enjoy the game but, from an objective viewpoint....."

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Funny because people here have proven you wrong. @Lime especially.
    Dude, are you talking about Azmongold, or Azchats? This thread is about Azchats, as is the proof that Lime showed.

Are we that alike to sheep that we need some "youtuber" to tell us what to think about somehting.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Az hits the nail on the head. Sorry if you guys dont like it. It is why 75% of former wow players won't return. The game is bad.