Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    ??????? I'm level 1214. Why did I get that quest?
    Everyone's got it, I'm guessing they're trying to figure out how it gets bugged.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Decided to try out Raynor with full on Penetrating Round spec. A spec as far as I can tell that is not recommended over the AA build. I have to say I was presently surprised. Very useful when you get double barrel coupled with the shorten cooldown if you hit a hero. Wasn't sure about getting the ability which ups your damage if you hit multiple targets or the stun. In the games I played I went with stun.

By the end you have a penetrating round that slows for 3 secs by 20%, stuns for 1 sec, has an 8 sec cooldown if you hit a hero, and 2 charges allowing you to shot one ever 4 secs. Probably saved my team from various full team retreats but knocking people the fuck back. Stealths easier to deal with because I could knock them back once and if they decided to come back in again shortly after I could knock them back again. Once I had the stun they really could not get close anymore.

I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Going AA build is probably must better sustain but not much burst. With the Shotgun build I feel it gives him more utility and some better burst and oddly more wave clear. I might just pick up the Marshal skin for him afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost a game because of our Arthas soloed despite we being ahead by 3 levels at lvl 16 with all tributes captured, etc. Because he did it twice we lost all momentum and we never played as 5 people until when it was completely too late. I really hate these people. Easily the worst thrown game I've experienced as of late.

- - - Updated - - -

Another throw. This time it was both an Arthas and a Zagara who threw the game. Arthas go prismed several times and Zagara picked Maw instead of Nydus Network on Hanamura, when we needed her to soak the lanes all game. That was literally the entire point of picking Zagara, yet the guy did not actually do what the Hero was supposed to do. So freaking stupid.

My computer freaked out during a draft earlier and I got dropped. I lost 600 points. -.-

Discovering Cassia, this hero is nuts.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Why I get the shittiest team mates when I feel like playing Alarak and actually pick him?

Like this Nazeebo today, just blindly pushing enemy tower on ToD and dying. When everybody loses their patience after his 6th death and asks if he is trolling, he replies "Im srs" and "please understand". Then of course I made mistake playing another game just to prove I can play him, so happy I have 40% win ratio on him.

I don't understand this stupid luck, it happens only on Alarak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

One of those games. "Don't worry, I can support with pylon shields, who needs a support!"
    so who won?

I'm thinking Blizz needs to increase queue times.

Whatever they did to shave off a measly 5 seconds off the queue times is simply not worth it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    so who won?
    Says "Infernal Shrines Victory" at the top =)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    so who won?
    We won! It was an amazing game once people accepted what was going on
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I keep having that happen, only it's my team doing it. ><

Just an example, last night our last pick says he'll go tank, then when it's his pick he goes Zagara.

Um, ok.

HL has been trolling the shit out of me this last week. Pretty sure I'm on a 20-game losing streak or something, and it's just one troll game after another. Game after the Zagara tank one? Guy drafts Gul'dan on Braxis (Good, right?) and then disconnects the moment the game starts.

Meh.
    The least he could do is pick Hammer and be consistent about his choice of terminology. Jeez!

10+ Year Old Account
    About to get demoted to Diamond 4 and I was Diamond 2 yesterday. People are throwing games. C.O.N.S.T.A.N.T.L.Y.

Fuck Lucios knocking people out of my skill shots. Just lost a game because I didn't kill Lunara who was knocked out of the way of my Snipe. And I'm demoted back to Plat 1 again because of that.

Winning your promotion game to Diamond 5 as Murky AND getting MVP... The best.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this guy is a smurf...

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, not a smurf. GG, Blizzard. Back to Platinum 1 again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just freaking fantastic. I was doing pretty great playing Gul'dan, but at the worst possible moment, my computer crashed, and when I finally got back in 5 minutes later the game was over and the enemy team won. My bot fed the opponent 3-4 times in the span of 5 minutes. So moronic.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-05-07 at 12:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, that's why there are certain characters and/or abilities that I just won't use in pug play, because I know that without coordination I'll just be fucking up what someone else is doing.

Maw, Void Prison, most knockbacks, stuff like that. I just don't bother when playing in pugs.
    That happens all the time with me playing Leo with drain hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Just freaking fantastic. I was doing pretty great playing Gul'dan, but at the worst possible moment, my computer crashed, and when I finally got back in 5 minutes later the game was over and the enemy team won. My bot fed the opponent 3-4 times in the span of 5 minutes. So moronic.
    I remember when I won with two bots before. I just pinged them to me so the other two people had to stay with me. And because we were together, the other team did not group and we won. It was epic and hilarious. I want to see if I can find that replay.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    My average game only 2-3 bots/total newbs this time. Average is worse.

I finally did it and in exactly 100 matches!!

10+ Year Old Account
    24 personal rank adjustment points at diamond 3, what the actual fuck?
    Did have a pretty good game as Azmo on hanamura tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got demoted to Diamond 4. I did everything I could playing Gul'dan and was the best player in the game, but somehow we still lost with 1 shot left on the core on Towers of Doom. The mmr system in this game is just trash.