Poll: Have you ever gotten ruined in wow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    By ruined I mean your account getting hacked you getting banned and stuff like that that ruins everything you worked hard for ingame
    No, got ruined in RuneScape back in 2007 though, and that's when WoW got started, for me.

EDIT: Actually now I remembered, once in 2008 when I had my PC screwed and it went in for warranty(the shops that made full builds, got I hate that today). Don't remember what happened exactly to the PC so that they got access to the account but it was only really used for gold mining, nothing big was taken away, just some random stuff sold which back at the day didn't really matter much to me anyways, since I was a noob and all.
    Last edited by mmoc7da69332ce; 2017-05-07 at 12:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never have been hacked or banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes I got hacked once in bc, lost a lot of my items I couldn't remember

ruined it for me, took a long time to recover, what helped a lot was wowhead and the fact that it had every items, which allowed to review everything and actually know if anything lost was important for me or not

turned out I only lost the "light of elune"

I can live without especially those days where we tend to be op

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I haven't been hacked since early cataclysm. It's pretty hard to get hacked now if you have a mobile authenticator.

I got hacked once, years ago, but luckily the hacker only used my account to make a level 1 toon to spam crap.

I use an authenticator now. I seriously reccommend it to anyone who doesn't already have one.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because I'm not an idiot.

(inc "opinions vary" response)
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    I got hacked in tbc and got robbed. but I got all my stuff back.
    After the painful experience of getting ALL stuff from my guildbank mailed(!) to me by a gm I got an authenticator and since then never more.

got hacked. got fucking ptsd from that shit.

i got all my stuff back, but jesus it was terrifying. i logged in on my dk to find her naked in the door to firelands... i still can't farm that place now without feeling upset.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    got hacked. got fucking ptsd from that shit.

i got all my stuff back, but jesus it was terrifying. i logged in on my dk to find her naked in the door to firelands... i still can't farm that place now without feeling upset.
    That sounds kinda hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

15+ Year Old Account
    Got an physical authenticator day 1 it was out for sale back in wotl, never been "hacked"

For anyone who dosnt get one, either physical or mobile version, ur just ASKING for it, in the past 6months, ive had to enter the code like 5times, so easy.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Likely because he lacks basic English skills. I was hacked once before they made the authentication. Got my stuff back less than a day later.
    I have never gotten ruined.
    I don't lack any basic english skills at all once again I didn't say hacked/banned because the thread has something more to it then that stuff

i did once had to put in a ticket took like 2 days to get everything back

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Because this is about being ruined by a hack and/or a ban, not just by getting hacked/banned. As per the OP "By ruined I mean your account getting hacked you getting banned and stuff like that THAT RUINS everything you worked hard for ingame". Now, this is just an assumption of course, but based on my ability to read sentences...I think that's why he didn't make the title you suggested
    Both have the exact same outcome though. Have you been banned. Or have you been hacked and had your account fucked with. Yet one is easy to understand (oh yeah banned or hacked) the other... Not so much (wtf does he mean. Account ruined?)

Its the difference between articles that say.
    X might be able to cure cancer some day
    And
    X can cure cancer!!! Read for more
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content