Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Does spanning singularity target holy paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Does spanning singularity target holy paladins?
    yes it does. (it didn't target healers period in the past but something like 4-5 weeks ago it started to).

15+ Year Old Account
    No it doesn't. We had in total around 90 pulls or so, and we never had a healer targeted. Either we were very lucky, or as I think it doesn't target healers.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Deleted
    We also never had a healer get Singularity unless they were last man standing at that particular attempt.

Silly questions, but you must kill all the first 8 bosses to get to Elisdande right?
    We're close to getting Auger. Not sure if we should keep extending lockout....cause killing first 8 all over again is a lost raid-night...

Deleted
    We killed augur twice and now we will extend lockout till we kill guldan. If you are raiding more that 3/4 days a week you could still farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Silly questions, but you must kill all the first 8 bosses to get to Elisdande right?
    We're close to getting Auger. Not sure if we should keep extending lockout....cause killing first 8 all over again is a lost raid-night...
    Ye you have to kill all 8 to get acess to Elisande.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Ye you have to kill all 8 to get acess to Elisande.
    Until you have killed her 4 times, then you complete her quest and can use the teleporters to her directly.

Deleted
    White add spawn in unpredictable? If its close to us we are doing her on 1 rings, but waiting to get that perfect spawn isnt good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    White add spawn in unpredictable? If its close to us we are doing her on 1 rings, but waiting to get that perfect spawn isnt good.
    Spawns in 1 of 3 positions, then fills up. Spawns the same pattern in P2 and P3 as P1, but can't identify initial spawn position, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    yes it does. (it didn't target healers period in the past but something like 4-5 weeks ago it started to).
    Only if a few ranged are dead and there's no other viable targets. Healers can stand in as long as its not like 50% of the raid dead (at which point its a wipe anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_Prince View Post
    Only if a few ranged are dead and there's no other viable targets. Healers can stand in as long as its not like 50% of the raid dead (at which point its a wipe anyways).
    We have 4 melee, all ranged dps and 4 healers and it still targets healers. Has ever since the first set of hotfixes elisande got after our like 3rd or 4th kill.

Deleted
    We have 4 melee, all ranged dps and 4 healers and it still targets healers. Has ever since the first set of hotfixes elisande got after our like 3rd or 4th kill.
    Healers in general maybe, Holy Paladins (as the question was) probably not. The reason for this is simple, Holy Paladins are considered Melee like Mistweavers used to be previously.

We have our Holy Paladin in melee always and haven't had it target him as of yet.

Deleted
    Am a holy paladin, and while progressing, ~70 or so pulls i got it about 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    Healers in general maybe, Holy Paladins (as the question was) probably not. The reason for this is simple, Holy Paladins are considered Melee like Mistweavers used to be previously.

We have our Holy Paladin in melee always and haven't had it target him as of yet.
    Not on this fight. We have to remind our pallies to run out even our mistweaver has gotten it with no one dead.

Not on this fight. We have to remind our pallies to run out even our mistweaver has gotten it with no one dead.
    Unrelated to Elisande, but this also goes for Guldan; eyes have no issues targetting a holy paladin as if (s)he is a ranged.

What's the best way to deal with the first set of conflexive bursts in phase 3? In videos I saw guilds only getting two debuffs but we were getting three.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-05-07 at 03:47 AM.

The number of conflexive bursts is determined by her health. The ideal world is 1 immunity, followed by double Conflexive. If not, then just do double conflexive, then single.

On the other topic, in all our pulls of Elisande, we've always kept our healers in melee for Spanning and its never targeted them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    What's the best way to deal with the first set of conflexive bursts in phase 3? In videos I saw guilds only getting two debuffs but we were getting three.
    We did it like this: If its a healer he gets to slow his debuff. If its a dps he gets the fast buff. If there are multiple dps we sort it out depending on which is the better dps. But with the nerfs i doubt it matters nowdays, just make sure ppls are asigned so they dont explode at the same time.

Deleted
    Mistweavers are not considered melee anymore, holy paladins however are. You may be right that this particular ability will target them, never happened to us however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Unrelated to Elisande, but this also goes for Guldan; eyes have no issues targetting a holy paladin as if (s)he is a ranged.
    Irrelevant, eyes can target melee as well.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2017-05-07 at 10:35 AM.