Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I do not know how others are doing it but since day one of our progress i've been interupting all blue adds alone as a paladin.

After the 1st arrows in p2 it does not matter what you do with the 1st blue elemental.
    We just move close and kill it with cleave.
    Then i move as a paladin to the other and continue interupting.

I should mention that i taunt each tank debuff that explodes 1sec before its applied so i explode all alone in the room.
    Paladin is amazing for dealing with this allowing all your ranged to focus on the boss entirely.

Spellward + bubble + kings + AD and you will never die to rings even if you are getting them your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    Irrelevant, eyes can target melee as well.
    Eyes don't target melee normally, it will only happen if an eye duplicates.

Mistweavers are not considered melee anymore, holy paladins however are. You may be right that this particular ability will target them, never happened to us however.

Uh. No, no they cannot. Nobody would be bringing as many melee as possible to the fight if that was true, because 2x overlapping eyes is lethal damage. Having 8-10 melee for them to potentially pick with only 6-8 ranged, yea, you'd see a lot more death due to it.

EDIT: If Sonrisa is right about duplicating, I guess that'd be why; They run out of ranged targets to pick with 2x big eyes up (10 total, can never be 2x on the same person), so they spill over onto melee. That said, letting an eye duplicate on guldan isn't something we ever tried to do "Just to see what would happen".

Only if you have less than 5 ranged. If you have 3 ranged and 2 healers or whatever combo it cannot target melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    EDIT: If Sonrisa is right about duplicating, I guess that'd be why; They run out of ranged targets to pick with 2x big eyes up (10 total, can never be 2x on the same person), so they spill over onto melee. That said, letting an eye duplicate on guldan isn't something we ever tried to do "Just to see what would happen".
    We only had it happen on eye 3 (the one he spawns before teleporting to tank) if it duplicates when it's about to die, and I think either it or the duplicate needs to finish the precast afterwards, then eye 4 which is back to back from eye 3 will target people in melee with it's new cast. I just made sure to call out melee to pay attention and gtfo if they were targeted.