Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OniHouse View Post
    Maybe you'd rather have them just remove Guardian Druid from PvE ye?
    Don't be silly. You know as well as I that they could halve FR and Thrash power and Guardian would still be stronger than other tanks.

Guardian nerfs in PvP? I think Blizzard doesn't know how Guardian works. The selfheal is already low there. What about the other tanks??
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-05-07 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Don't be silly. You know as well as I that they could halve FR and Thrash power and Guardian would still be stronger than other tanks.
    Appparently you're clueless, just like the majority of the people whining about Guardian Druids. Yes we're the strongest tank, but MoU removal will address that a little bit (yes, we'll most likely still be best after 7.2.5). That's purely survival though, there's multiple tanks who do better DPS in raids. Guardian Druids only have competitive DPS on weird AoE fights like Spellblade, and naturally m+. We're insane in m+ but it's not like other tanks lack DPS either. The only true losers in the tank DPS race are the DH and DK, that's it.

When Guardian can kill 5+ players with Thrash alone in World PvP, those nerf were needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    When Guardian can kill 5+ players with Thrash alone in World PvP, those nerf were needed.
    only affects instanced pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by purpledrannk View Post
    only affects instanced pvp?
    nope, also world pvp

thank god for guardian nerfs.

more, it needs more nerfs. should never be able to fucking just run through everything and never dip below half with half the team sitting on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about some healer nerfs while youre at it Blizz? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Guardian nerfs in PvP? I think Blizzard doesn't know how Guardian works. The selfheal is already low there. What about the other tanks??
    stop, dude, just stop it...