Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "This information was presented as coming from a Blizzard Game Master and it should be noted that it has not been made clear if Blizzard representatives hold the authority to create or even clarify lore, so this information may or may not be canon. It is also possible that the screenshot is not authentic and legit at all, so this information should probably be taken with a grain of salt until confirmation." - http://wow.gamepedia.com/Rokhan#cite_note-Gamemaster-3
    Going by what was said, alone, they are a Blizzard representative, so I see no reason why not take what they say is canon as true. However, since it's a screenshot, I do agree that there is no way to confirm if said screenshot is fake or not, so, in this case, yeah, I'll have to agree.

However, if we could really prove the screenshot is true, I'd say what the representative said is canon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Moonkins. 99% of Balance Druids use Glyph of Stars for a reason
    They already updated the chicken form.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    He did not. Yes, he's there when you get your pvp skin, but so is Rexxar and a plethora of other Horde npc's. The only source about Rokhan being a racial leader, is a response from a WoW GM, which is very unofficial since the GM's aren't the ones that write the lore nor add it to the game. So officially, Rokhan is NOT the racial leader of the trolls. And no, he's not important in WoW, all he ever did in the game, was to help kill a dragon in Dragonblight, and goof off in Draenor.
    to deny is worse, the trolls need a leader, must be someone, since there no other left, he is, unofficial or not

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Second that, vanilla armour had some of the better design imo, not just for "sluttyness" but also uniqueness. Most of the new gear looks too similar or tries too hard to look "cool" or "bad-ass".

Night Elven Sentinel armour for example is supposed to be revealing:
    Would never happen with the current WoW devs.

Skin is sin. Must be progressive and cover up.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    I'd like to see robes get different models. The old dress model feels so outdated by now and I'm sure the art department can make more creative caster armor. Something like Khadgar's robes and the Nightfallen armor could be a good inspiration.

Cadaverous Garb hi-res. I think that's about it.