Poll: Do you have faith in 7.3 Argus?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    Will it live up to your standards or even better be innovative? Or will it just be a purple broken shores?
    I'm expecting the usual, actually.
    2-3 weeks of story engagement after which I will let the account lapse again, since I see no point to the hamster wheel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How is 7.2 good?

PvP is in a TERRIBLE State.
    The gating is just beyond normal
    Nobody have ever gave a fuck about pvp in WOW since vanilla.

"Gating beyond normal" is literally no-sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better scenery. Probably meh world content again but the raid will always be ok I guess. So overall it'l be better then average, because :hype: lore and situation.

Problem is content doesn't last long enough for the average player, too much freebies each patch that make everything trivial garbage. 7.2 is literally fly around whack a mole as the average gameplay.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Yes I do, I've enjoyed this xpac alot, I don't see anything as to why 7.3 would be bad.

yea Im expecting it to be good. even better than suramar

no real idea whats 7.3 has so i cant really say. is 7.3 when ToS coming out?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

No faith at all. I wont be back for it. 7.2 was the final nail in the coffin for me. Ion can go pound sand
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I enjoy 7.2 so far. I have no reason to not hope a decent 7.3 patch
    So you're enjoying the "biggest patch yet"? LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    So you're enjoying the "biggest patch yet"? LUL
    I think Blizzard meant to say "Biggest disappointing patch yet!"

In terms of outdoor content I'm extremely skeptical. Aside from that, Fel is my most hated wow aestetic...

Well, 7.2 has left a bad taste in my mouth (at least until Tomb opens), so I am kinda reserved. They better not screw Argus up.

probably just like broken shore with the raid building in the end

WQs from Army of the Light and with weeks of doing "story" (can it be worse than 7.2? lol) to open raid

so ya, i dont expect anything different theme wise of content like we had in 7.2

its been usually since WOTLK after the 2nd tier are created and tested that the majority of their team moves to next expansion and leaves a small one to create the last tier

hope to be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Well, 7.2 has left a bad taste in my mouth (at least until Tomb opens), so I am kinda reserved. They better not screw Argus up.
    Argus will be just like BS more then likely. Nothing great to look at, more WQ and resource gathering and building of defenses that dont last followed by months of stupid weekly quests from Khadgar where he makes puns.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What's updated exactly
    I think he's refering to the loot table

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    No.
    For the vazillioth time, ToS is 7.2 content.

7.3 is argus with argus raid.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    ToS is 7.2, just time-gated until late June. 7.3 will release 5 months from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I have hope for 8.0, legion is flawed in itself and only a new expansion can bring the change needed to fix this shit.

Ditch artifacts/artifact power/traits(which contribute HEAVILY to the quite absurd stat inflation we've seen this expansion).

ditch the horridly flawed PvP template system.

Revamp(again) the classes that got fucked over by the legion revamps.

Fix the class vs spec identity problem, which they admitted was a problem in the most recent Q&A:

Specs feeling like different classes with baseline abilities changing per spec.

There was a lot of focus on spec identity at the cost of some class identity.

Having a Fire mage never cast a frost spell might be too much, they are still a mage.

And un-prune all the shit that they pruned, they went way too fucking far. I want Hammer of Wrath back.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-05-07 at 10:47 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

No. I think people are expecting too much of 7.3.

Just because Blizzard showed a picture of Argus, many people assume we're going to visit a new planet with tons of zones and content and what else not, while Blizzard clearly said Argus will only be part of patch 7.3 and not for the next or any expansion. Therefor I'm going to assume that the ''planet'' we're going to visit will not be bigger than your average zone in Azeroth (like the Broken Shore) and that it will be instanced or something (like Cataclysm's Firelands).

Looking at all past patches of WoW and at Blizzard's policy nowadays for releasing new patches & expansions more frequently than ever before, there is no way Blizzard would create an entire new planet with the content of an entire expansion just for one single patch. I will be surprised if it will be more than just a new raid with "Argus" as the instance's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    No. I think people are expecting too much of 7.3.

Just because Blizzard showed a picture of Argus, many people assume we're going to visit a new planet with tons of zones and content and what else not, while Blizzard clearly said Argus will only be part of patch 7.3 and not for the next or any expansion. Therefor I'm going to assume that the ''planet'' we're going to visit will not be bigger than your average zone in Azeroth (like the Broken Shore) and that it will be instanced or something (like Cataclysm's Firelands).

Looking at all past patches of WoW and at Blizzard's policy nowadays for releasing new patches & expansions more frequently than ever before, there is no way Blizzard would create an entire new planet with the content of an entire expansion just for one single patch. I will be surprised if it will be more than just a new raid with "Argus" as the instance's name.
    You pretty much callled it. All they ever say is we are "going to Argus". They never use the words zone, quest or anything else. I fully expect it to be a scenario that puts us on "argus" where there is a raid portal with probably one boss in it.

Argus zone and raid sounds fun. I expect roughly more of the same and I've had a pretty good time in Legion so far. Not massively excited, but interested to see what they come up with.