Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    "You don't want open borders! You don't want your countries to be flooded with whatever culture wished to take over! You don't like freedoms!"

Am I right?
    No, you have no such freedoms. We decide which freedoms you have in our countries.
    Which means you want to take lots of freedoms away, thanks for proving my point. It's sad that nationalists have such an aversion to freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    My Little Pony should never win
    you got me there, never saw that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    It's not really a right, but they can get away with rape even when evidence points against them.
    No, they can't. This is a misconception in the West that some douches like to trip over. The controversy in those countries is that the victim gets punished in addition to the rapist. So naturally, the papers only talk about the women's sentence to prison, death or whatever. But that doesn't mean that the rapist goes free. Not at all.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Which means you want to take lots of freedoms away, thanks for proving my point. It's sad that nationalists have such an aversion to freedom.
    You can feel sad. Still, we decide.

You can feel sad. Still, we decide.
    And nationalists hate freedom, sad! You made the decision to hate freedom, and you are sticking to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    On topic, I wonder if Trump will congratulate Macron as eagerly as he did with Erdogan.
    He already did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    In my mom's kitchen. I agree.
    Hahahahaa no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    What amazes me is that Europe in general isn't very anti-immigration at this point, how does the generic conservative with a straight face say 'our immigration/integration policy is good'?
    First of all, the 500 million EU inhabitants are mostly pro EU since it brings us political and military stability and financial growth. We also see the need to unite with eachother to form a front against China, Russia and since Bush jr. the US (especially since Trump). Furthermore the problems refugees bring are highly exaggerate and blown out of proportion by extreme-right wing media.

We also saw what populism brought the US the last couple of months, and we don't like what we see.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Surprising coming from some one who attacks others as "nationalist".
    I have no problem with being proud of your identity, i find it a problem if people use that to either feel superior over others or to polarize issues. I'm against any ideology that is rooted in simple minded support or believes basically.

Deleted
    And nationalists hate freedom, sad! You made the decision to hate freedom, and you are sticking to it.
    If avoiding being flooded with every culture that exists on this planet, then I'm proud to restrict you that freedom. Debating with open borders extremists is quite hilarious, even though I'm doubting sanity of some people.. sometimes.

Let's try the first country, okay?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Family_Law

Debunk it. You have sources there.
    In Afghanistan, rape is a criminal act that can be prosecuted.
    https://www-cdn.law.stanford.edu/wp-...-Afg-2d-Ed.pdf (page 90)

I think Stanford Law beats Wikipedia? Great, next?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

why is the media saying macron is "centrist"? isn't his manifesto/policies conservative/right wing?

If avoiding being flooded with every culture that exists on this planet, then I'm proud to restrict you that freedom. Debating with open borders extremists is quite hilarious, even though I'm doubting sanity of some people.. sometimes.
    At least you admit your aversion to freedom. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. If I don't like something, I choose to not participate. If you don't like something, you want to ban it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    That's what the European Elites have been telling themselves for the last five years already and you know what is the only thing it's led to?

More and more extreme right and left winning elections or coming close to victory. Look at Austria
    Eh, if by winning you mean the biggest gap in a second election within the past 40 years... yeah what a win that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Disregarding the outcome Frace is believed to have lost the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hahahahaa no.
    You saying my mom can't cook?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    In Afghanistan, rape is a criminal act that can be prosecuted.
    https://www-cdn.law.stanford.edu/wp-...-Afg-2d-Ed.pdf (page 90)

I think Stanford Law beats Wikipedia? Great, next?
    Why don't you respond to Shia Family Law? Or isn't that rape in your opinion?

Leftists, same people who should be supporting women, are supporting rape. Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you admit your aversion to freedom. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. If I don't like something, I choose to not participate. If you don't like something, you want to ban it.
    I don't want to ban it. It's already banned. Why are you so sad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    My understanding of a nationalist goes well in hand with the wiki description.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

In our world of rather fluid borders and multiculture, it often shows itself through hate and fear. I don't view beeing a patriot, proud of your culture, country etc. the same as beeing a nationalist tbh, a true nationalist wouldnt greet foreign culture into ones country.
    My type of nationalism wants to preserve their own identity while allowing others and following a confederalisme method of political powers that provides a strong Europe while also maintaining a strong local political presence for important matters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Flemish_Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    why is the media saying macron is "centrist"? isn't his manifesto/policies conservative/right wing?
    Probably to differentiate himself from Le Pen. I wouldn't be surprised if he steered the media that way himself.

Why don't you respond to Shia Family Law? Or isn't that rape in your opinion?

Leftists, same people who should be supporting women, are supporting rape. Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to ban it. It's already banned. Why are you so sad?
    Now you want to complain about other people and their support of oppression... I love the irony.

You want to keep it banned, which means you hate freedom. That's a shame. You sound like those people who supported slavery, all because "it's the law."

Deleted
    Now you want to complain about other people and their support of oppression... I love the irony.
    I'm not complaining. YOU are, that we don't have open borders.