Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It's not like I can have any discussion with him. That's impossible.
    By the way, HE is accusing me of hating "freedoms", not the other way,
    Well, you are, aren't you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Sure, if you believe in rights and freedoms as mythological constructs handed down by the divine as opposed to what they actually are.
    Freedoms are absolute, rights are granted by a government or authoritative power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, you are, aren't you?
    I wish I had, but I'm worried that my last 20 posts addressed to him were basically same answers worded differently, because he's incapable of understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Freedoms are absolute, rights are granted by a government or authoritative power.
    Again, freedom to rape?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I wish I had, but I'm worried that my last 20 posts addressed to him were basically same answers worded differently, because he's incapable of understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, freedom to rape?
    I understand just fine. You don't like something about certain people, and you wish to ban it. You wish to do this, even if such an action causes no harm. Your desire to restrict their freedoms is based on your personal bias, and not on any actual harm caused.

Which is why I support only restricting a freedom that causes actual harm. That is often the case when freedom of action comes into conflict with freedom of being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freedoms are absolute because...you say so.

Neither thing exists in a state of nature. Or, alternatively, freedom as you define it is ultimately incompatible with civilized society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Macron fucking walked to the sound of the European Anthem. Nationalist BTFO.
    To be fair, Ode to Joy is appropriate for the occasion unless you voted against him. And is a kickass piece regardless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Independent, separating would require us splitting up a lot of things including national debt, so kicking out is not even on the table.
    Bailing out without taking a percentage of debt with you is completely out of the table and unreal. Other countries, in addition to "Belgium", would not accept that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i put £20 on le pen to win LUL
    Shall i DM you my bankaccount?
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Don't forget your social security number!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    To be fair, Ode to Joy is appropriate for the occasion unless you voted against him. And is a kickass piece regardless.
    We know. *wipes dust fleck of Germany's shoulder*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad that the French people had to choose between someone who hates workers and someone who hates everyone. Solidarity to the workers that sacrificed their future and their conscience to beat fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sad that the French people had to choose between someone who hates workers and someone who hates everyone. Solidarity to the workers that sacrificed their future and their conscience to beat fascism.
    I'm pretty sure the French didn't see it like that.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the French didn't see it like that.
    Not all of them no, but the working class certainly will have and no one else really matters

We need better alternatives than insane right wingers and idealess corporatism.

The EU needs reforms, not destruction. We should start by introducing the EU to the people - so far almost nobody knows what it truly is, what it stands for and how it operates. The EU wasn't even part of politic teachings at school 15 years ago. Might have changed by now, but I doubt it.

2nd step should be a clear cut voting process on EU leaders. They should not be nameless nobodies with ultimate power over legislation.

you win, you lose.

i bet to leave victory, trump victory, geert victory and le pen victory so i'm 2-2 :d

i'm gonna put a sneaky £20 on corbin to win in june LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to suck, they should have reskilled when they had the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    2nd step should be a clear cut voting process on EU leaders. They should not be nameless nobodies with ultimate power over legislation.
    You think having a Luxembourgian alcoholic muppet as the Supreme Leader is a poor choice?

The ability to move existed long before government did. Therefore, that freedom existed, and was taken away.

My moral obligation is simple. People should be free to do what they want, so long as it does not harm others. Crossing an invisible line does not cause any harm. Now, if you can show how such a simple action causes harm, I'm all ears.
    If you think you could have sat down at my or anyone elses campfire and eat from my mamoth and pick from my berry bushed and fish from my pond without seekind explicit permission first you'd have been a very dead caveman.

Do you know why "personal space" exists? The same reason why we show our hands to each other. For those that didnt value the importance of those simple rules life ended up to be very short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    We need better alternatives than insane right wingers and idealess corporatism.

The EU needs reforms, not destruction. We should start by introducing the EU to the people - so far almost nobody knows what it truly is, what it stands for and how it operates. The EU wasn't even part of politic teachings at school 15 years ago. Might have changed by now, but I doubt it.

I'm not sure teaching people what the EU stands for would help prolong its existence...

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You think having a Luxembourgian alcoholic muppet as the Supreme Leader is a poor choice?
    Maybe if he drank good alcohol. We all know your leading skills correlate with the quality of the booze you drink.