Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    the twist is she saved him from drowning

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    No one person attempted to stop them or help the old lady..
    That's what my largest beef with is.

I can understand the one idiot doing it. He's an idiot after all, no matter what.

But the fact that nobody even tried to step in. FML

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    That old woman had no right to be there, god forbid people have some fun
    Seeing how most everyone ran after the fact and just looking at the sort of neighborhood it was in I'm willing to bet that was a neighborhood's private pool, it would have restrictions on how many guests each home could bring to the pool. Unless most of that neighborhood is black, many of those people there "had no right to be there" and that woman, who pays home owner dues to build, maintain, and insure that pool has every right to be there.

Bunch of drunk idiots.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    by black culture i meant it as the phase people use there is no black culture as you said race has nothing to do with culture.
    There is actually a very strong black culture that is distinct to America. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's not a culture.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    I really hate niggers and this is a good reason to remind me why.

Pretty please don't flag this post. That would really put a damper on my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Was this part of a documentary on monkeys in their natural habitat?
    I don't post a lot here. But it really makes me sad to see my own race referred to as monkeys or that n-word. I agree this is not right and something I would not do (or encourage).

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    That's what my largest beef with is.

I can understand the one idiot doing it. He's an idiot after all, no matter what.

But the fact that nobody even tried to step in. FML
    You even heard a woman in the background taunting someone to do it. I'd say the majority of the crowd's reaction to it was laughter as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vrocka View Post
    I don't post a lot here. But it really makes me sad to see my own race referred to as monkeys or that n-word. I agree this is not right and something I would not do (or encourage).
    I'm not justifying it, but the best thing to do is not respond and just report. There's rules against that on these forums and the moderators will enforce it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    There is actually a very strong black culture that is distinct to America. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's not a culture.
    no there isn't its not a black culture race has nothing to do with culture if you bring black people from any where else to america they do not share the culture of people born and raised there, there might not be a name for it but that does not make it "black culture"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    if she didn't have reason to bitch before, she certainly has one now after being dropped then thrown in a pool
    Oh Please if that was white people partying and a black man coming in to tell them to piss off they'd have shot him

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    You even heard a woman in the background taunting someone to do it. I'd say the majority of the crowd's reaction to it was laughter as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not justifying it, but the best thing to do is not respond and just report. There's rules against that on these forums and the moderators will enforce it.
    Okay. Thank you. I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by vrocka View Post
    It's a rather unfortunate reminder that we are all graded on our 'teams' as a group effort. Be it the race we belong to, the country we're from, or even the political groups we align ourselves to... people are all going to look at a person's negative behavior and apply it to the groups they belong to. It's just a lot easier to do it with race.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a constructive thread, and it's really just a race topic considering the video and its awful source.