Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just do what I do.
    Never get a haircut.
    i can't do that. i'm former military, if my hair gets beyond a certain length i start to feel like a scruffy nerf herder.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    i can't do that. i'm former military, if my hair gets beyond a certain length i start to feel like a scruffy nerf herder.
    I actually had to google that.

What's wrong with Han Solo though?

I actually had to google that.

What's wrong with Han Solo though?
    the fact that you had to google that is terrible. and nothing is wrong with han solo. i just can't stand having my hair longer then an inch or two tops. feels weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    the fact that you had to google that is terrible. and nothing is wrong with han solo. i just can't stand having my hair longer then an inch or two tops. feels weird to me.
    The last time I watched any of Star Wars 1-6 was when I was like, 9.

And I'm quite a bit past an inch or two personally already.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Jester Joe - Can you dump a girl in Persona 5, or am I forced to restart If I want a certain girls christmas/valentines event?
    Just read about that now, and I'm about halfway through the game. >_<

Slow Start 4-Panel Schoolgirl Manga Gets TV Anime

The story centers around 16-year-old Hana Ichinose, who unbeknownst to her classmates, was a year late in enrolling into high school. Although it may not seem like a big deal, it is a big deal to her. She wants to catch up with everyone else someday.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.115773

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    @Jester Joe - Can you dump a girl in Persona 5, or am I forced to restart If I want a certain girls christmas/valentines event?
    Just read about that now, and I'm about halfway through the game. >_<
    I've been slacking off horribly in Persona 5 so I haven't gotten that far, but if it's anything like Persona 3 or 4 (which it should be) the answer is no.

You can technically date another girl, but you just end up getting caught on that during the holiday dates and then they both get mad at you or something, I'm not sure about if they dump you though

Deleted
    Just do what I do.
    Never get a haircut.
    I used to have long hair, never again. I look like mr. Ponies M'lady McFedora with long hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been slacking off horribly in Persona 5 so I haven't gotten that far, but if it's anything like Persona 3 or 4 (which it should be) the answer is no.

You can technically date another girl, but you just end up getting caught on that during the holiday dates and then they both get mad at you or something, I'm not sure about if they dump you though
    Okey. Looked into It a bit more, and It seems like spoilers at christmas you get to choose whoever you want to hang out with. Valentines however, the one that you are in a relationship with will visit you and that means If you got more then one person, everyone will come (and beat you up).

Guess I'll just restart, even though I'm 60 hours in. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife tells me an inch or two is all I need, so I'm glad.

Loving EroManga Sensei. Keep wondering why I'm watching it but then I remember I'm a degenerate . Boku No Hype Academia was great as well and I cannot wait until next week. Doing AoT now thrn catch up on Saekano!

10+ Year Old Account

I'm glad I clicked your spoiler (I'm only in the beginning of May post-1st dungeon). Now I know to be careful :P
    [CENTER]

Okey. Looked into It a bit more, and It seems like spoilers at christmas you get to choose whoever you want to hang out with. Valentines however, the one that you are in a relationship with will visit you and that means If you got more then one person, everyone will come (and beat you up).

Guess I'll just restart, even though I'm 60 hours in. >_<
    There's new game+ stuff, so I'd just say beat it and then replay at that point.

Growing up sucks :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's new game+ stuff, so I'd just say beat it and then replay at that point.
    he's only halfway in if he's at 60hours so restarting doesn't sound that bad of an idea.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it. I think I'm just...not going to.

In regards to Persona 5, Sadayo Kawakami best girl. Fight me.

Sorry but thats not how you spell Haru.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Haru is damn near worst girl. And I thought you and I had something (Lalatina best KonoSuba girl)...

Sorry but thats not how you spell Haru.
    Nor how you spell Tae Takemi

10+ Year Old Account
    *meanwhile I can only recognize half of those names since I only watched like 2 trailers pre-release*
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    You can always go back and read the thread if you want, not that I would recommend it. But yeah thread's history has a bunch of incredibly entertaining occurrences including weekly relationship fights between posters. You'd probably be able to laugh.
    But it's 3k+ pages, ain't nobody got time for that.
    True, there's always something new, something unexpected to hit with the top of your head.

just be a manchild like me!